• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:41
CEST 10:41
KST 17:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

Practice Partner Thread 5.0 - Page 16

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
TecNoPhi
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
June 07 2010 18:14 GMT
#301
Server: US
TL ID: TecNoPhi
email: iamtienpham <at> gmail <dot> com
Bnet ID: TecNoPhi
rating: N/A
league: Gold - Platinum (depending on which reset)
rank: N/A
Race: Random
Other: I enjoy playing for fun (no really, I play for fun), and would like to practice less than conventional strategies such as nukes, burrowing roaches, and phoenixs. I don't mind helping others with basics or just playing all out practice matches. I also been recently getting in to streaming, would be awesome to collaborate with fellow players and do a stream as a group.
Fun
Salty
Profile Joined June 2010
United States90 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-10 06:56:48
June 09 2010 18:52 GMT
#302
Server: US
TL ID: Salty
Email: wwccasper@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Salty
Rating: N/A
League: Gold
Rank: N/A
Race: Random
Other: I love all three races and have a fair understanding of openers. When the beta comes back up I'd like to practice everything from holding off early rushes to late game macro. I have no problem helping lower league players and giving advice.
Needs more salt.
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-11 21:24:09
June 11 2010 21:22 GMT
#303
Server: US
TL ID: iEchoic
Email: irvinekinneas509@gmail.com
B.Net ID: iEchoic
Rating: ~560
League: Diamond
Rank: 1
Race: Terran
Other: I would really like a player who is equal skilled or better than me to practice with when the beta comes back up. I need help with my TvT matchup, but feel I am very strong in TvZ and TvP. Would like to practice TvT as first priority, but anything else is possible too.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
waSh
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden65 Posts
June 13 2010 08:59 GMT
#304
Server: EU
TL ID: waSh
Email: niklas.friberg@live.se
B.Net ID: ESPORTS
Rating: -
League: Used to be platinum before beta ending
Rank: -
Race: Zerg/Protoss
Other: I would like a partner who plays protoss or terran as those are my "weak" match-ups.
I would like someone around my skill level +/- to play with when beta goes live again.
포케몬
extempest
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada77 Posts
June 14 2010 07:34 GMT
#305
Server: US Server
TL ID: extempest
Email: extempest@gmail.com
B.Net ID: extempest
Rating: 100
League: Gold
Rank: 57
Race: Zerg
Other: looking for players to play 1v1 or a good partner for 2v2, a casual hardcore gamer. To be clear, before the 15 patch wipe I was 2v2 diamond (random) rank 10 (I got a screen shot for this and my ID is Riblam before the patch) and 1v1 platinum. After the wipe I got 1v1 and 2v2 both for gold (i got tired of playing due to the database wipe). I tend to do cheese more often than my macro play.
always reaching
sanguin
Profile Joined June 2010
Hungary16 Posts
June 14 2010 17:40 GMT
#306
Server: EU
TL ID: sanguin
Email: snowmonty@gmail.com
B.Net ID: sanguin
Rating: -
League: Gold
Rank: -
Race: Protoss
Other: Mid Gold protoss looking for some practice in beta phase 2 and after release. Can play almost daily. Would like to play mainly vs zerg and terran.
Barroo
Profile Joined June 2010
England15 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 19:35:01
June 16 2010 19:31 GMT
#307
Server: EU
TL ID: Barroo
Email: barroo86@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Barroo
Rating: 50
League: Platinum
Rank: 50
Race: Random
Other: Enjoy playing as random so don't mind picking a race to give the opposition a little test but see myself strongest as a Protoss player. Finished the Beta in Diamond league, but I don't trust the Beta. Would like to face any sort of opponent. Just want to learn and test different BO's and hopefully have an opponent who is the same, regardless of skill level.
"My cow died last night, so I don't need your bull."
Challe
Profile Joined June 2010
Afghanistan58 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-16 19:41:42
June 16 2010 19:39 GMT
#308
TL ID: luk up nub
Email: 1337ness.noob@gmail.com
B.Net ID: Challe
Rating: 500
League: plat
Rank: 49
Race: toss
Imma gunna buy 3 copies of the game so I wll be in all 3 servrs
other: looking for players to play 1v1 or a good partner for 2v2, a casual hardcore gamer. To be clear, before the 15 patch wipe I was 2v2 diamond (random) rank 10 (I got a screen shot for this and my ID is Riblam before the patch) and 1v1 platinum. After the wipe I got 1v1 and 2v2 both for gold (i got tired of playing due to the database wipe). I tend to do cheese more often than my macro play.
I'm in diamon but I'm probably more a platinum member. I Want a partner who is talkactive and just play lots of games. I don't really care what race you are since I need practice with all MOs. Just add me if you want to play some games, but atm I got exams so it's a little difficult getting time.

oh ya my frend wanted me to post his too

Sever: america
TL ID: vancebla_
Email: vancebla1@gmail.com
B.Net ID: idra123
Rating: 143
League: br00nz3
Rank: 219
Race: toss
kidijs
Profile Joined May 2010
Latvia40 Posts
June 16 2010 23:32 GMT
#309
Server: EU
TL ID: kidijs
Email: kidijs@gmail.com
B.Net ID: kidijs
Rating: -
League: Platinum
Rank: -
Race: Protoss
Other: Lower platinum player wants to practice and make friends. Wants to practice all the MUs so it's good if you fancy more than a single race, but certainly not picky. Please PM here or e-mail me if you want to discuss the practice times--so we can practice hard when the beta re-opens. :-)
Cogito ergo sum
Sparklejar
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden38 Posts
June 16 2010 23:44 GMT
#310
Server: EU
TL ID: Sparklejar
Email: ola.sjolander@bahnhof.se
B.Net ID: PeRsIsTaNcE
Rating: 400
League: Diamond
Rank: 2
Race: Zerg
Other: Im just a zerg who is looking to get better and actually win tournaments. I think a practice partner will help me acheive this much more easily than just playing on the ladder. I need to practice all matchups so whatever race you play is fine but it would be optimal for me if you played several races but that is not required. PM or email me if you are interested. I'm online most days.
peteyd
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3 Posts
June 17 2010 05:21 GMT
#311
--- Nuked ---
PipeWeed
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines5 Posts
June 17 2010 18:50 GMT
#312
Server: US
TL ID: PipeWeed
Email: mely_311@yahoo.com
B.Net ID: PipeWeed
Rating:n/a
League:Gold
Rank: 5
Race: Terran
Other: PM or e-mail me if your interested... usually online after work and on days off... I'm looking for people who are currently on platinum or diamond so i can improve my gameplay.
...And shoutouts to my fellow Pinoy players on all servers!!! magpakilala tayo!!! AYOS!!!
Offhand
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1869 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-30 19:15:05
June 22 2010 14:12 GMT
#313
Server: US
TL ID: Offhand
B.Net ID: Offhand
Rating: -
League: Platinum (1v1 and 2v2)
Rank: - 1
Race: Protoss
Other: Hoping for anyone in the plat league or above to do some practice matches. Specially I could use some work on my PvT MU. Have an availible ventrillo server too.
Gabb
Profile Joined June 2010
United States63 Posts
June 24 2010 17:33 GMT
#314
Server: US
TL ID: Gabb
B.Net ID: Gab
Rating: N/A
League: Gold
Rank: N/A
Race: Random
Other: Looking to find a dedicated practice partner with plans on getting good enough to participate in tournaments. I play random, but I'm best with Zerg. I use Ventrilo. Looking to establish good relationships and just overall have fun. PM me or email gabcinder2004@yahoo.com if you're interested.
IceY
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark31 Posts
June 25 2010 06:59 GMT
#315
Server: EU Server
TL ID: IceY
Email: Jesperbaun@gmail.com
B.Net ID: IceY
Rating: Beta down and I don't recall
League: Platinum
Rank: 10-15
Race: Zerg
Other: Have a working mic, and it would be great if my practice partner had the same. I have or could get difference voice protocols if needed, have used skype in the past. PM me or get a hold of me on skype, you can use my email to locate me.
keCken
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8 Posts
June 25 2010 09:15 GMT
#316
Server: EU
TL ID: keCken
Email: stefan_brandhoff@web.de
B.Net ID: keCken
Rating: 200
League: Diamond
Rank: 16
Race: Terran
Other: was playing zerg and terran in the first phase of beta
KrackaSkill
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1 Post
June 26 2010 02:37 GMT
#317
Server: US Server
TL ID: KrackaSkill
Email: Brandonkrack@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: Raika
Rating: N/A
League: Platinum
Rank: 4
Race: Random
Other: Knowing the Beta is returning shortly, and assuming whomever had a key prior to the end of phase one retains their ability to play the Beta, I hope to find a 1v1 practice partner. I use skype and my ID is : BrandonKrack
I would be happy to gain a practice partner that is a higher level than me who plays any race, as I seek as much practice as possible as I seek to gain Pro status in this game. Thanks for reading, If interested post me as soon as possible.
B positive
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
June 26 2010 03:21 GMT
#318
Server: US
TL ID: mikku
Email: ssb_champ@hotmail.com
B.Net ID: Cirno.thestrongest
Rating: --
League: Dunno, but not great. silver/gold
Rank: --
Race: Would like to learn Terran
Other: was playing zerg in BW but I find them extremely uninteresting in 2 compared to BW and you like to try out the hoomanz. I'd also really like to learn to 2v2, moreso than 1v1
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
NoMicro
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada69 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-26 13:17:32
June 26 2010 13:04 GMT
#319
Server: US
TL ID: NoMicro
Email: rofflev2@live.com
B.Net ID: (Will come back and edit)
Rating: N/A
League: Bronze
Rank: N/A
Race: Protoss
Other: I will be buying SC2, unfortunately didn't get the chance to play the beta online. Completely new to the genre and hoping to find people to play with. =)
My skype is nom1cro , or we could use the TL supplied Ventrilo =)
.
LeKush
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada26 Posts
June 27 2010 06:19 GMT
#320
Server: US
TL ID: LeKush
Email: stefandurafourt@live.com
B.Net ID: LeKush
Rating: N/A
League: Diamond
Rank: 1st (most of the time
Race: Zerg, but want to practice them all.
Other: Basically I will be playing sc2 religiously and need some solid (any race/diamond) players who are interested in doing strictly 1v1 games. Practicing games one after another with the same person will be a new thing to me, and I truly believe it will be a great way to plug the holes in my game. Interested? email/pm me or just add me when the beta is back up.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3146
Soma 368
Rush 298
Killer 95
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 76
Shinee 53
Counter-Strike
olofmeister651
byalli628
ceh9548
shoxiejesuss539
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7372
WinterStarcraft547
Happy347
Sick292
dupreeh243
crisheroes176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1237
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.