I was figuring what I could say, had I to comment on this game, and I was like, well,
So it happened, and it was just... wow.
Thanks for rep, gg to both, i love watching artosis play (One of the only terran, with
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
Murlox
France1699 Posts
I was figuring what I could say, had I to comment on this game, and I was like, well, So it happened, and it was just... wow. Thanks for rep, gg to both, i love watching artosis play (One of the only terran, with | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|