On November 27 2006 18:44 evanthebouncy~ wrote:
You know I just realized you're a Pissiant :p
You know I just realized you're a Pissiant :p
I don't get it..
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
DarK]N[exuS
China1441 Posts
On November 27 2006 18:44 evanthebouncy~ wrote: Show nested quote + On November 27 2006 16:47 DarK]N[exuS wrote: Calm down everyone, people make mistakes =_= You know I just realized you're a Pissiant :p I don't get it.. | ||
|
ZaplinG
United States3818 Posts
| ||
|
oneofthem
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
| ||
|
TheZeigs
United States27 Posts
Also, all the tosses whining about the imba in pvz, let's talk about the inherent imba of archons, jesus, you get like 10 of those together and no zerg force can stand in your way. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Soulkey Horang2 Jaedong BeSt actioN Soma firebathero Mong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns44164 singsing1846 Pyrionflax174 DeMusliM166 KnowMe142 Livibee125 Trikslyr25 B2W.Neo22 ZerO(Twitch)4 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|