
Thanks Midian.
| Forum Index > Replays |
|
ManaBlue
Canada10458 Posts
![]() Thanks Midian. | ||
|
Eagleheart
Sweden776 Posts
| ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
![]() Thanks mid | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
bioboyAT
Austria1765 Posts
| ||
|
hixhix
1158 Posts
| ||
|
Twisted
Netherlands13554 Posts
| ||
|
iOi
Canada1255 Posts
| ||
|
QuietIdiot
7004 Posts
| ||
|
Twisted
Netherlands13554 Posts
Last time I talked about it he burst into laughter like I was saying monkeys in Poland are purple with green spots. | ||
|
Mickey
United States2606 Posts
On February 10 2006 17:59 Twisted wrote: Hey don't ask me, he thinks it's weird. Last time I talked about it he burst into laughter like I was saying monkeys in Poland are purple with green spots. ROFL | ||
|
PuertoRican
United States5709 Posts
On February 10 2006 17:28 Twisted wrote: midian thinks shaving balls is weird That's cuz he doesnt have any hair on his sack yet. | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
Jethro
Norway95 Posts
I have one question though, why did you swarm so much vs his melee units? the only effect i could think of was negative for you, since you made your hydras do 0 damage to the swarmed toss units. Plague would've benefit you alot more imo. | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
Jethro
Norway95 Posts
| ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
|
Jethro
Norway95 Posts
![]() | ||
|
-_-
United States7081 Posts
On February 11 2006 05:41 iD.MidiaN wrote: go test out the effect of swarm on archons, you'll find it reduces their damage greatly doesn't it just take away splash? (I have no idea) | ||
|
ToT)MidiaN(
England2183 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Kung Fu Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|