• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:18
CEST 14:18
KST 21:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8821 users

Teamliquid.net's Forums are: - Page 4

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
May 14 2009 10:04 GMT
#61
i cant vote, most of them are moderated as they should, some arent, so not that easy
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 14 2009 10:18 GMT
#62
On May 14 2009 17:23 Valio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2009 13:03 FirstBorn wrote:
Moderately moderated. Perhaps someone frequenting gg.net or other close-to-unmoderated forums would disagree, but you guys are keeping this place retard-free.

Good job.


gg.net doesn't need as much moderation as this forum. Its a fact. TL moderates way more than gg.net. I'm happy with both tho. Got smth to do with the average age of the members I suppose.

I guess theres no W. T. Snacks here.


[image loading]
✌
EvoChamber
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France2505 Posts
May 14 2009 10:39 GMT
#63
lol, epic venn.
That's not awful writing, DAMMIT. It's perfectly sensical english construction.
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
May 14 2009 10:47 GMT
#64
i voted slightly over moderated. I love the site and i understand there has to be some order but some times i don't even feel comfortable posting in fear i might get banned or some thing. The internet is a weird thing when your reading words some body typed it is difficult to show emotion thru them. basicly what im sayin is people interpret differently how some body ment to say something. (if that makes any sense) lol
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
Sprite
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1015 Posts
May 14 2009 10:49 GMT
#65
i would vote awesomely moderated if i could
Firebathero is still the best!
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
May 14 2009 11:15 GMT
#66
On May 14 2009 16:54 Nytefish wrote:
I think it's slighty over moderated, but that's better than being under.

I don't like the way fakesteve does stuff, let's just leave it at that.


BANNED BECAUSE I HAVE POOR QUALITY OF LIFE
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
May 14 2009 11:41 GMT
#67
I feel that the Blogs are moderately over-moderated!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
May 14 2009 11:42 GMT
#68
im very happy that the ban hammer rains down on the assholes
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
o3.power91
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Bahrain5288 Posts
May 14 2009 12:18 GMT
#69
Moderately. Mods aren't unfair (usually ) and they aren't pushovers. One reason I still visit TL
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
May 14 2009 12:36 GMT
#70
Honestly speaking, I love all the bans and the reasons. I check the ban thread everyday
POGGERS
sushiman
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden2691 Posts
May 14 2009 13:19 GMT
#71
Slightly under-moderated. There's a fair amount of spam, name-calling and trash-talking, but overall it's quite civilized in comparison to a lot of forums on the internet. I frequent one other forum besides tl.net, and that one is much more heavily moderated, which has resulted in the threads and posters being a lot nicer and the quality of posts higher, but the users are older as well.
If the mods were a bit more keen on stating the rules when there's transgressions, I think more posters would behave.
1000 at least.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
May 14 2009 15:06 GMT
#72
Only the blogs are moderated a bit too much.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 14 2009 15:07 GMT
#73
On May 14 2009 16:09 Garnet wrote:
Slightly under-moderated, since swearing like "fuck" is not banned.

This is actually the very best thing about the entire forums. It's so annoying when you can't talk properly on some forums, as if some 8-year-olds would get traumas.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Dyllyn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Singapore670 Posts
May 14 2009 15:21 GMT
#74
It's very... moderate here.
scv rush ftw
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
May 14 2009 16:35 GMT
#75
Slightly over-moderated

I got banned for calling an ugly girl ugly. I don't see how that deserves a ban, maybe a warning but that's it imho.
Carnac
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
Germany / USA16648 Posts
May 14 2009 16:47 GMT
#76
On May 14 2009 19:47 HatchetWound wrote:
i voted slightly over moderated. I love the site and i understand there has to be some order but some times i don't even feel comfortable posting in fear i might get banned or some thing. The internet is a weird thing when your reading words some body typed it is difficult to show emotion thru them. basicly what im sayin is people interpret differently how some body ment to say something. (if that makes any sense) lol

You are of course entitled to your opinion and it's fine that you feel it's slightly over-moderated, but I don't understand your reasoning.

There is nothing to be afraid of. Personally I have been a member on a number of internet forums since I started using the web in 1998, some still exist and some don't. Several of them are (or were) more heavily moderated than TL and yet I have never been banned (or temp banned) anywhere.
Once I received a PM from Beyonder (a mod) commenting on a post of mine (which I believe I had even edited by the time I read the PM, not 100% sure on this though) years ago, before I became staff and a warning for calling out/flaming a (now ex-)mod on broodwar.de. Both of them were probably deserved (although I still think that guy is stupid -.-). That's the closest I have ever gotten to a forum ban in 11 years on the web.

I know this is may seem easy to say with the rather protected status of being a moderator, but my honest opinion is that it is actually pretty hard to get banned from TL (or any other forum I have visited for that matter), if one applies the slightest amount of common sense when posting.
ModeratorHi! I'm a .signature *virus*! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
May 14 2009 17:35 GMT
#77
I think it's slightly over-moderated. But to be honest, I wouldn't want it to be any different.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
May 14 2009 18:50 GMT
#78
On May 15 2009 01:35 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Slightly over-moderated

I got banned for calling an ugly girl ugly. I don't see how that deserves a ban, maybe a warning but that's it imho.

In the interest of full disclosure
+ Show Spoiler +
You got banned for saying "My god is she ugly" in a thread about a nevergg interview


So ya, completely, completely warranted.
Moderator
DarkShadowz
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden321 Posts
May 14 2009 19:10 GMT
#79
I'm very happy with the TL.net moderation. Sometimes a bit too much flaming considering players skill but it feels like if it's less recently.

The moderation will be tested for real however once SC2 get released. The amount of new people flooding in will bring lots of retards and a lot more work. I hope TL will keep the ban hammer ready.

<3 TL.net
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
May 14 2009 19:12 GMT
#80
On May 14 2009 07:43 freelander wrote:
Moderately moderated haha

Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko430
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 398
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1267
Khaldor1054
Other Games
gofns38377
singsing2256
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo334
Livibee205
hiko86
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH189
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• HerbMon 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
42m
OSC
9h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 42m
Online Event
22h 42m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.