I was so excited to watch each episode.
And Thorzain was one of my favorites but I'm not sure he had affiliation with the squid entity.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
aeligos
United States172 Posts
I was so excited to watch each episode. And Thorzain was one of my favorites but I'm not sure he had affiliation with the squid entity. | ||
|
lastprobeALIVE
United States975 Posts
| ||
|
Carminedust
487 Posts
| ||
|
Master of DalK
Canada1803 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19392 Posts
:D Started playing at SC1 release, probably started watching vods in 2004. Remember mystream and ustream. I miss roffles, mystlord, and konadora kpop-sc channels. | ||
|
Harris1st
Germany7424 Posts
TSL1 was a highlight I never forget Edit: Was lurking TL.net for years until I finally decided to make an account because I just HAD to post something | ||
|
Samba
Germany452 Posts
On May 27 2020 17:19 Harris1st wrote: Been following since BW, end of Boxer/ Yellow era and beginning of JD / Flash. 2007'ish somewhere I think TSL1 was a highlight I never forget Edit: Was lurking TL.net for years until I finally decided to make an account because I just HAD to post something Damn, must´ve been around the same time for me, has it really been 13 years already?.... Moletrap, Diggity, Cholera got me hooked once i found them, but never dared to make an account at TL after seeing so many people getting roasted in the threads for saying something stupid. ^^ I´m pretty sure i´ve had another account before this one, but ya know, at my age you don´t remember everything anymore. ![]() But since pretty much last summer i basically haven´t watched any Sc at all tho, that´s by far the longest time i´ve been completely away from Starcraft since then...being an adult sucks lol! | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19392 Posts
On May 27 2020 21:21 Samba wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2020 17:19 Harris1st wrote: Been following since BW, end of Boxer/ Yellow era and beginning of JD / Flash. 2007'ish somewhere I think TSL1 was a highlight I never forget Edit: Was lurking TL.net for years until I finally decided to make an account because I just HAD to post something Damn, must´ve been around the same time for me, has it really been 13 years already?.... Moletrap, Diggity, Cholera got me hooked once i found them, but never dared to make an account at TL after seeing so many people getting roasted in the threads for saying something stupid. ^^ I´m pretty sure i´ve had another account before this one, but ya know, at my age you don´t remember everything anymore. ![]() But since pretty much last summer i basically haven´t watched any Sc at all tho, that´s by far the longest time i´ve been completely away from Starcraft since then...being an adult sucks lol! I was the same way too! I was a lurker for a while before making an account because it seemed like you needed to know your shit before posting on here. SC2 definitely brought a different mindset to the website. | ||
|
SentimentalBear
3 Posts
| ||
|
FaCE_1
Canada6185 Posts
| ||
|
Clazziquai10
Singapore1949 Posts
| ||
|
112StaminaX
37 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong Horang2 FanTaSy BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games gofns31742 singsing2057 B2W.Neo681 dupreeh410 crisheroes287 Lowko276 hiko209 RotterdaM30 ZerO(Twitch)4 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|