• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8852 users

When did you start following SC2 esports?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
May 13 2020 18:56 GMT
#1
oGoZenob
Profile Joined December 2011
France1503 Posts
May 14 2020 09:31 GMT
#2
we're old
I like starcraft
Ciaus_Dronu
Profile Joined June 2017
South Africa1848 Posts
May 14 2020 15:53 GMT
#3
I started following it a bit like 7-8 years ago.
Is that before or after? XD
DarkGamer
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany332 Posts
May 15 2020 05:55 GMT
#4
TSL 4 started 2012-07-28 according to liquipedia - just for the people who dont know the date of tsl 4 (shame on you! ).
diskovision
Profile Joined January 2019
United States27 Posts
May 15 2020 05:58 GMT
#5
What do I choose if I started following it before TSL3 but stopped before TSL4? I feel old if I had enough time to follow and drop SC2 before their chosen "been around a long time" mark.
Mun_Su
Profile Joined December 2012
France2063 Posts
May 15 2020 11:01 GMT
#6
wow i can't believe i started watched this 9y ago
INno <3 - TY - Maru - Taeja - Rain <3 - Classic <3 - Stephano <3 - soO <3 - Soulkey - Dark - SERRAL =O / END REGION LOCK
Geo.Rion
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
7377 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-15 14:05:30
May 15 2020 14:01 GMT
#7
not sure if newer fans arent voting, or there just arent any new fans
Also, am I on this site for 12 years? damn, im old
"Protoss is a joke" Liquid`Jinro Okt.1. 2011
iiGreetings
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada563 Posts
May 15 2020 15:16 GMT
#8
TSL 3 with Thorzain and Nani was incredible. Super hype tournament, that finals was so lit.
Adapt and React I MKP, PartinG, EffOrt ♥
tYsopz
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway215 Posts
May 15 2020 15:45 GMT
#9
Idra CC cancel was the high point of this century to me.
"I'm going to send them to a far far distant place called Disneyland. Safe and sound at their own convenience, at the fastest and cheapest rate." - Lee Sung Eun
Shkudde
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands709 Posts
May 16 2020 07:02 GMT
#10
I was already watching SC2 (Dreamhack winter 2010 being the first tournament I remember watching) but TSL3 really got me into it.
$O$ | herO[jOin] | Zest hwaiting!
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
May 18 2020 01:40 GMT
#11
Started watching around Batoo OSL. Signed up for this site to support IefNaij in TSL2.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
May 18 2020 02:49 GMT
#12
I started as soon as SC2 got released.
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
Howard_Kao
Profile Joined September 2018
China261 Posts
May 19 2020 07:10 GMT
#13
Shame on me, I started at 2015 when IAsonu was dominating the Chinese scene.
"You don't need a gsl champion, you don't need a esl champion. I feel like I'm just a normal man. I just practice very hard this time, like 15hrs everyday" Oliveira 2023
heaveshade
Profile Joined March 2011
China330 Posts
May 19 2020 09:46 GMT
#14
Day9 and Special are prob the only guys also in TSL4.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
May 19 2020 22:11 GMT
#15
Haha

Im now old but not the oldest here
ZAWGURN
Profile Joined July 2018
96 Posts
May 20 2020 02:20 GMT
#16
My first tournament I watched (Wiki)2015 WCS Season 1 Polt vs Hydra got me hooked
CJ herO #1 fan.
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
May 20 2020 07:00 GMT
#17
I had to check when I registered on this site to have any idea if it was Before this or not. I registered in feb 2012 for SC2 so yeah, Before. Damn time sure flies
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
Creager
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1965 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-21 17:29:14
May 21 2020 17:28 GMT
#18
TSL3 was my first and to this day probably the greatest tournament experience for me personally in SC2. Still remember how I absolutely needed to register an account here to be with the 'cool kids' during that time haha
... einmal mit Profis spielen!
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
May 21 2020 18:25 GMT
#19
TSL4 aka the tournament that was about the same time as Squirtle vs Mvp
maru G5L pls
followZeRoX
Profile Joined March 2011
Serbia1451 Posts
May 21 2020 19:15 GMT
#20
I played during beta and followed scene since then. SC2 was released on my birthday and I play in till today. Of course, not constantly, I made like 3-4 years combined pauses but always catched up what's new with teams and players and there barely any event, team or player I cant remember. TSL4 is a bit shady in my memory but player pool in first couple of years was insane in sc2.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE175
SpeCial 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever581
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
Doublelift4735
Counter-Strike
taco 287
Other Games
summit1g7126
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0331
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV160
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79
• poizon28 35
• davetesta23
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra785
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.