• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:22
CEST 20:22
KST 03:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10371 users

Are you following ASL?

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 17 2018 16:14 GMT
#1
Let's see!
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
December 17 2018 17:30 GMT
#2
Hi R1CH, I see you after the poll :D
Life?
JuanDi
Profile Joined February 2016
45 Posts
December 19 2018 19:03 GMT
#3
I used to follow it on youtube since I couldn't possibly be up on time but for some reason the videos no longer come to my feed so after following many seasons I totally forgot it existed and missed even the finals :c
InmateNextdoor
Profile Joined November 2017
43 Posts
December 31 2018 13:53 GMT
#4
On December 20 2018 04:03 JuanDi wrote:
I used to follow it on youtube since I couldn't possibly be up on time but for some reason the videos no longer come to my feed so after following many seasons I totally forgot it existed and missed even the finals :c



ASL is still on YouTube. The past season there was some copywriting issues so they were a bit harder to find. You could see them at affrecatv.com or you would have to wait a long time for them to hit YouTube. Non the less they ASL S6 is all on YouTube now.
JackyVSO
Profile Joined July 2018
Denmark85 Posts
January 10 2019 07:31 GMT
#5
I think by now we can safely conclude that people mostly follow the ASL when the ASL is actually in progress.
This is my signature. I love that I can have a signature here. I haven't had a signature since like 2008. It reminds me of the old internet. I wish I knew what to put here though.
Aybars
Profile Joined January 2019
1 Post
January 11 2019 14:35 GMT
#6
Can we doning 4 vs 4 black ops 4 match
MrMischelito
Profile Joined February 2014
347 Posts
January 14 2019 09:42 GMT
#7
On January 10 2019 16:31 JackyVSO wrote:
I think by now we can safely conclude that people mostly follow the ASL when the ASL is actually in progress.

how can you tell?
ChiefSC
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany29 Posts
January 25 2019 00:34 GMT
#8
The Groupstages so far were great


+ Show Spoiler +
Nadas Nuke Build was so hype and Light getting Cheesed out of the League was just crazy (and a bit sad)
JackyVSO
Profile Joined July 2018
Denmark85 Posts
January 30 2019 02:45 GMT
#9
I can tell because "Yes" was winning big while ASL 6 was on, but then "No" slowly overtook it during the winter break, and now "Yes" is catching up again.
This is my signature. I love that I can have a signature here. I haven't had a signature since like 2008. It reminds me of the old internet. I wish I knew what to put here though.
JokerSC1
Profile Joined August 2017
France3 Posts
January 31 2019 05:35 GMT
#10
I watched the two first seasons and now the actual, between those I missed them all.
InmateNextdoor
Profile Joined November 2017
43 Posts
February 04 2019 19:08 GMT
#11
ASL / broodwar is the only gaming I watch. I love tastosis and their banter!
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
February 09 2019 16:06 GMT
#12
ASL hell yes
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
February 14 2019 05:27 GMT
#13
broodwar until I die, baby
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Sombre
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom86 Posts
February 18 2019 10:53 GMT
#14
I'll admit, I'm less interested without FlaSh
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
February 21 2019 10:02 GMT
#15
Oh yes I do, if I don't catch it on the Afreeca stream, I'll catch it on the Youtube channel.
In the woods, there lurks..
Halolo
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8 Posts
February 24 2019 09:40 GMT
#16
love it, YES :-)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
February 26 2019 15:21 GMT
#17
Hell yes! This ASL has been a blast!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
valaki
Profile Joined June 2009
Hungary2476 Posts
March 05 2019 11:57 GMT
#18
Yes, absolutely
ggaemo fan
zodiaczerg
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Canada63 Posts
March 07 2019 18:29 GMT
#19
ASL is fantastic! I am getting back into StarCraft after a 4ish year hiatus and it has been a blast watching the matches. I feel like I am coming home after a long time away.
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
March 09 2019 19:47 GMT
#20
We need a "Do you prefer SC2 - BW - both/cant decide" poll
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 564
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason39
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31503
Calm 3293
Shuttle 991
actioN 196
firebathero 168
Dewaltoss 105
Hyun 28
HiyA 27
Bale 26
Free 25
[ Show more ]
NaDa 23
soO 23
Aegong 22
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7577
XaKoH 310
Fuzer 122
League of Legends
KnowMe88
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1569
fl0m1348
x6flipin474
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu338
Other Games
singsing1948
FrodaN1355
Beastyqt773
B2W.Neo530
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck355
Livibee194
byalli168
C9.Mang0115
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr73
Mew2King56
ToD20
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie807
• WagamamaTV272
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 53m
Replay Cast
4h 38m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.