I didn't see any games on it, but I hear it played pretty badly =/ Was just a poorly executed concept.
btw, where is "good that it's removed, now add a bwm map" option for voting?
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Nightmarjoo
United States3360 Posts
I didn't see any games on it, but I hear it played pretty badly =/ Was just a poorly executed concept. btw, where is "good that it's removed, now add a bwm map" option for voting? | ||
|
pOOwarrior-
United States518 Posts
But seriously, uploading some of your best maps to mapdori could eventually give you a decent chance at that, no? [actually I dunno exactly how pro maps are picked <_<] | ||
|
Slaughter
United States20255 Posts
| ||
|
jkillashark
United States5262 Posts
| ||
|
mikeymoo
Canada7170 Posts
| ||
|
Da_PlayerX
Bulgaria1304 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
On May 11 2007 14:09 jkillashark wrote: To my knowledge GF and YellOw only played 2 games together. Both were on DMZ. Both times YellOw got peon rushed. Both of the times GoodFrienD was a bad friend. YellOw/Sync was so much better -_-; | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu Jaedong FanTaSy Horang2 BeSt Rush Stork [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|