• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:53
CEST 21:53
KST 04:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8971 users

How much BW do you play these days? - Page 3

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Nimonic
Profile Joined August 2006
Sweden30 Posts
October 23 2006 18:00 GMT
#41
I like to play more then 2-5 times a week but this bs called work is stopping me. real life after 18 really suck =P
Dont you judge me, I got problems
Pretorian-[DMK]
Profile Joined October 2006
Netherlands49 Posts
October 24 2006 01:08 GMT
#42
I used to play a lot off Starcraft in the 1.03 days, I loved those days . Readable join game info... Lots of diffrent maps and people wanted to checkout other maps as well. Bone Canyon Everything imbalanced but yet a lot of fun. I know it a bit off-topic

But does anyone have the 1.03 SC patch? I would love to play 1vs1 again! @ 1.03 or 1.02 or 1.01 whatever > @ kali offcourse

1. NTT - Best Brood War player in the history of the game. Also totally awesome and super sweet. Some ego problems.
useLess
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4781 Posts
October 24 2006 03:15 GMT
#43
I dont have time to play anymore, but Im still here to follow the pros.
Moonlight Shadow
asel
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Germany1605 Posts
October 24 2006 04:36 GMT
#44
5times a week - of course
eSTRO for life | #3 Sea.Really fan! | GGoliath! | aeterna societas honoris | cbta~ | Flash makes Terran look like Toss | aka RevaL
Newbistic
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
China2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-10-24 09:57:13
October 24 2006 09:56 GMT
#45
3-4 times/week

I'm bgh noob... *hides in corner and waits to see what happens*

Only play proleague maps for 1v1 if some1 flames me in another game... which I usually then lose because I don't know how to time builds correctly... this is probably even WORSE than not playing...
Logic is Overrated
sTrAtO
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Mexico1084 Posts
October 24 2006 12:09 GMT
#46
once a month. BW is dead since PGT died ;(
http://strato.liquidpoker.net/
RowdierBob
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Australia13528 Posts
October 24 2006 18:44 GMT
#47
Once a month. =/
"Terrans are pretty much space-Australians" - H
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
October 24 2006 19:06 GMT
#48
On October 22 2006 15:30 Beyonder wrote:
Proud to vote that I dont come here for the BW. Sometimes though, I read up and follow just because it is still so well written.
\
Same for me.

Sometimes I'm really tempted to re-install. But I'm way too compulsive to have a healthy relationship with something as addictive as BW...

I reinstall over summers. It's always sweet when I reconnect with people I've been gaming with for like 5 years during these periods
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
stambe
Profile Joined May 2005
Bulgaria498 Posts
October 24 2006 20:16 GMT
#49
I play 1-2 times per month because my friends are too noob and they don't
wanna play, and because PGT is down for about 2 months now while WGT
is still goofing around and have not started the SEASEN YET (that partnership
with Blizzard is holding them back)
Valks rulzz
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
October 25 2006 04:24 GMT
#50
It depends, you can play 5 times a week for only 2 games or play only the we but spend 6 hours per day on bnet. Sorry to say that but this poll is pretty irrevelant.

I, for example, play probably around 5 times a week but most of the time only for 1 or 2 games so actually I don't play a lot at all.
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
October 25 2006 04:27 GMT
#51
And like other mentionned, I kinda lost intrest in playing bw since pgt is down. I just hang around after dinner on europe playing my shitty random in public games when the Tv program sucks too much ^_^
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
w3c]ErrOr
Profile Joined September 2006
Czech Republic9 Posts
October 26 2006 02:00 GMT
#52
School sux, so BW is becoming some type of relaxation...and with no ladder, no chance to play...
pyogenes
Profile Joined May 2003
Brazil1401 Posts
October 26 2006 03:34 GMT
#53
i used to play, but now i barely follow pro scene i just luRK~
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
October 26 2006 06:57 GMT
#54
i try to game everyday but usually fail to... still at least 5 times a week!
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4685 Posts
October 26 2006 08:15 GMT
#55
None of the above, I just come here for teh liquibet!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
Alborz
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Canada1551 Posts
October 28 2006 09:58 GMT
#56
god damn i miss PGT
pdk001
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)922 Posts
October 28 2006 11:04 GMT
#57
i was played BW about 30games a day 4years ago, but i dont play this game any more
Learning english is as difficult as becoming a progamer in korea
Evilmonkey.
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1628 Posts
October 28 2006 16:14 GMT
#58
Me playing footbal = No Bw
WWBD- What would Boxer do?
gacha
Profile Joined May 2006
Vietnam91 Posts
October 28 2006 19:32 GMT
#59
i play warcraft III and Dota lol
but i love watching VOD and browsing this forum >
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
October 29 2006 00:54 GMT
#60
I suck at BW but I still play with my friends during lunch via wireless connection.. =P
It's fun cause I get to beat them. lol
I'm trying to work on my macro and expanding atm.. but I never seem to remember >__<
anyone have tips? thanks in advance
Official Entusman #21
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 624
ProTech133
UpATreeSC 126
Nina 76
JuggernautJason51
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6820
XaKoH 384
monkeys_forever77
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1657
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1434
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2057
Beastyqt605
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck365
Livibee188
ToD157
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe142
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King49
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur739
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 22m
Replay Cast
3h 7m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.