• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10164 users

What do you think of TL's new layout? - Page 6

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
June 04 2013 23:26 GMT
#101
The site crashes on me roughly half the time I try to open it. It will just completely freeze upon loading and I have to reopen my browser.

This never happened with the old layout.
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
June 05 2013 03:07 GMT
#102
It has its ups and downs... I miss the easy access to the video stream list
but I will get use to it :D
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 04:49:55
June 05 2013 04:49 GMT
#103
Is there a way to set it so that the drop-down arrow which reveals your posts in the top left is always down? It's kind of annoying that to check them I have to click twice now.
Corak
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-05 08:57:06
June 05 2013 08:55 GMT
#104
On June 05 2013 13:49 rd wrote:
Is there a way to set it so that the drop-down arrow which reveals your posts in the top left is always down? It's kind of annoying that to check them I have to click twice now.


there is a pin on the bottom right of the dropped down menu.
remember87
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden144 Posts
June 05 2013 10:36 GMT
#105
On May 29 2013 11:55 robo99 wrote:
You should switch the spotlight articles with the featured articles boxes. Other than that it is fine.

Totally agree. Featured News is what I mostly come to TL for, now its harder to find.
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
June 05 2013 11:27 GMT
#106
On June 05 2013 17:55 Corak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 13:49 rd wrote:
Is there a way to set it so that the drop-down arrow which reveals your posts in the top left is always down? It's kind of annoying that to check them I have to click twice now.


there is a pin on the bottom right of the dropped down menu.


I totally did not see that until you said it was there. Thanks.
Roachu
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden692 Posts
June 05 2013 14:42 GMT
#107
Same as before, seems like a waste of time to me. Then again, I only come here for Starcraft 2 so maybe this had a larger impact on the Dota 2 and BW sections.
Don't be asshats
AxUU
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Finland162 Posts
June 05 2013 20:21 GMT
#108
I didn't even notice until today.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
puriburY
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany8 Posts
June 06 2013 18:58 GMT
#109
tbh i dont see the different. visiting TL now for almost 3 years :O
Be water.
Serek
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom459 Posts
June 07 2013 00:58 GMT
#110
Happy I can finally get rid of all the BW and Dota2 clutter
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
June 07 2013 10:11 GMT
#111
Looks much better , but I dont like it that the liquibet is hidden and i've missed bets because i dont see it anymore.
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
mechengineer123
Profile Joined March 2013
Ukraine711 Posts
June 07 2013 19:15 GMT
#112
hardly noticed a difference
OrD_SC2
Profile Joined February 2012
United States247 Posts
June 08 2013 08:43 GMT
#113
I like it a lot. Felt like I was on a site from 2003 before. But wait... (p.s. Thank you for making the banner clickable!!)
Baldie disapproved of my last status, TT
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
June 08 2013 09:03 GMT
#114
On June 05 2013 08:26 Dexington wrote:
The site crashes on me roughly half the time I try to open it. It will just completely freeze upon loading and I have to reopen my browser.

This never happened with the old layout.

Ditto. I just open it up, go to a different tab for 10 secs and then it's fine. It only crashes on the mainpage when I first open it. I dunne ken.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
June 11 2013 02:27 GMT
#115
It looks more or less the same to me.
Nihn'kas Neehn
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
June 11 2013 05:51 GMT
#116
On June 08 2013 18:03 Shebuha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 08:26 Dexington wrote:
The site crashes on me roughly half the time I try to open it. It will just completely freeze upon loading and I have to reopen my browser.

This never happened with the old layout.

Ditto. I just open it up, go to a different tab for 10 secs and then it's fine. It only crashes on the mainpage when I first open it. I dunne ken.


this is a problem with a bad ad we're trying to get rid of :/
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
spoRn
Profile Joined June 2013
Germany1 Post
Last Edited: 2013-06-11 20:17:11
June 11 2013 20:14 GMT
#117
well in my opinion,
i think the layout of the site is really okay... but.. i would aprecciate if all POPUPS would be implemented as advertising in the site and not there as popups ..... its really annoying especially when a popup is having a bug like the one that existed kinda 2 weeks before(???) ... that was pretty annoying ....

but all in all . its kinda cool

PS: my english isnt very good hope everyone can understand it XD its just school english

EDIT: and its damn annoying if u visit TL with your smartphone t.t :-(
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
June 12 2013 21:01 GMT
#118
Is there an option to turn off League of Legends from the stream list? I mean other than unfiltering "Other". Because i would like to see other streams just not LoL as I cant stand that game
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
June 13 2013 01:49 GMT
#119
On June 13 2013 06:01 Mambo wrote:
Is there an option to turn off League of Legends from the stream list? I mean other than unfiltering "Other". Because i would like to see other streams just not LoL as I cant stand that game


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/sidebars.php
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Mambo
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark1338 Posts
June 13 2013 02:58 GMT
#120
On June 13 2013 10:49 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2013 06:01 Mambo wrote:
Is there an option to turn off League of Legends from the stream list? I mean other than unfiltering "Other". Because i would like to see other streams just not LoL as I cant stand that game


http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/sidebars.php

Well I have League disabled but LCS Summer still shows up under "On Air"
Boxer | MVP | Taeja | TLO | Grubby | Bunny (danish)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 278
Codebar 42
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39221
Calm 3860
Shuttle 1768
Bisu 1642
FanTaSy 1487
Mini 1237
EffOrt 659
Rush 597
Soma 413
Light 331
[ Show more ]
actioN 299
Stork 294
Snow 260
Hyuk 259
ZerO 221
firebathero 212
Dewaltoss 108
Barracks 75
Zeus 71
hero 69
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 48
Killer 43
Pusan 40
Sharp 38
Hyun 33
ToSsGirL 30
Free 28
Bale 28
Yoon 24
Shine 20
sorry 18
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
PianO 16
yabsab 13
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8118
Dendi978
League of Legends
KnowMe42
Counter-Strike
x6flipin481
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes587
Other Games
singsing2490
hiko1633
B2W.Neo297
Beastyqt290
FrodaN261
byalli258
mouzStarbuck208
Livibee193
Liquid`VortiX180
Hui .172
RotterdaM77
Mew2King59
Trikslyr59
Rex22
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
League of Legends
• Nemesis2711
Other Games
• Shiphtur673
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 33m
Replay Cast
7h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.