
Dota 2 but barely any SC2, just proleague these days and finding out when next Dreamhack is.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Full.tilt
United Kingdom1709 Posts
![]() Dota 2 but barely any SC2, just proleague these days and finding out when next Dreamhack is. | ||
|
GhoSt[shield]
Canada2131 Posts
543 ppl for BW. I come for BW news. | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
I'm surprise by the low amount of BW news and "mixture of games" (which could include Dota2, mafia etc...) | ||
|
Silvanel
Poland4769 Posts
| ||
|
ZiarDS
United States67 Posts
| ||
|
cybertopo
Spain525 Posts
| ||
|
dAPhREAk
Nauru12397 Posts
| ||
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
| ||
|
Blackhawk13
United States442 Posts
| ||
|
Kabras
Romania3508 Posts
| ||
|
nDLSoulFly
Malaysia79 Posts
| ||
|
Geo.Rion
7377 Posts
| ||
|
FMStyles
Germany162 Posts
| ||
|
The_Unseen
France1923 Posts
| ||
|
Tigi
Germany472 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
Roggay
Switzerland6320 Posts
| ||
|
JustPassingBy
10776 Posts
On January 09 2013 04:28 Shkudde wrote: SC2, and I always look at the BW stuff aswell. Never look at the DOTA-stuff. Basically this. I was a huge fan of the original DotA, but the DotA just feels out of place without having the rich Warcraft lore backing it up. Is this opinion weird from somebody who likes competitive video games, or am I not alone? | ||
|
NET
United States703 Posts
I would like to say BW, but SC2 is the answer. Also random community stuff and general forums is always fun to go to. | ||
|
DonKey_
Liechtenstein1356 Posts
| ||
| ||
Big Brain Bouts
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Jaedong BeSt Soulkey Horang2 Larva Soma Zeus Hyun [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|