• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9118 users

What game do you visit TeamLiquid for? - Page 11

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
January 13 2013 17:57 GMT
#201
I blocked Sc2 section for two months now, I only visit here for Dota since my interest in Sc2 has been practically zero for almost as long as six months.

Sad to see so few votes though. Anyway, I like it that it's a small, close-knit group of people enjoying the game, one thing I like about the Dota scene is that it's not as big and flashy as Sc2 scene, so it kinda has that amateur feel that Sc2 had in the first 6 months or so.
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
tuoli9
Profile Joined October 2011
Finland211 Posts
January 13 2013 17:57 GMT
#202
SC2 all the way baby! Dota content blocked, can't read that shite.
Miragee
Profile Joined December 2009
8713 Posts
January 13 2013 17:58 GMT
#203
Mostly for bw to see if something is up which is sadly very little. When I open TL I also check on SC2 results, sometimes a stream or some other articles that seem to be interesting.
Mooneyes
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden72 Posts
January 13 2013 19:21 GMT
#204
SC2 for the biggest part of my visits but also BW and sometimes only for the community.
Blatantly stolen: The Zerg: Protoss is soooo imbalanced. The Protoss: Zerg is soooo imbalanced. The Terran: I would like to thank all my friends and family for another GSL win. -GSL 2011
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
January 13 2013 22:46 GMT
#205
Don't really care for non-Starcraft. Shoutout to the blogs as well though. Mostly SC2, but I read the BW section even if I don't post.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
PhOeniX[MinD]
Profile Joined August 2008
361 Posts
January 14 2013 01:48 GMT
#206
BW and SC2
KT_FlaSh #1
TheAppetizer
Profile Joined February 2011
United States146 Posts
January 14 2013 02:35 GMT
#207
For about two years I looked at nothing but Starcraft 2, but when school started to get hard, I began to play DOTA 2 more because its more fun to play casually. Nowadays I just look at DOTA 2 forums, and keep up with the players in SC2 (team transferring, gossip, ect.).
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
January 14 2013 05:09 GMT
#208
I check for SC2, but I'm always happy to see some Brood War.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
anatem
Profile Joined September 2010
Romania1369 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 06:48:05
January 14 2013 06:41 GMT
#209
Dota 2 and sc2 news + SC2 tourneys forum primarily for GSL results - to keep up-to-date with the evolution of the scene.

Voted Dota2, even though I take my dota news from reddit and Joindota, because I lost all interest in Sc2 for a very long time now, I think I'm just melancholic over the time and heart I invested in this game's scene during its first year and a half.

edit: used to read the bw forums a lot, but i said my final goodbyes to bw the day after Jangbi won the last OSL, and I haven't touched that section since
'Tis with our Judgements as our Watches, none / Go just alike, yet each believes his own.
Physician *
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States4146 Posts
January 14 2013 07:45 GMT
#210
Wow, how things have changed, I am in the 5% minority..
"I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...."
TheOrangeGuy
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden2 Posts
January 14 2013 13:55 GMT
#211
Almost exclusively Dota 2, I tend to watch the big SC2 tournaments if I happen to browse here at the same time. If TL stopped with the dota coverage I would probably just migrate to gosugamers, but being able to have SC and dota at the same time is very convenient
Axonn
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia288 Posts
January 14 2013 14:50 GMT
#212
Bw and dota2. So sad bw has only 3%. I hope TL staff won't remove BW section even if people rarely visit it
zul
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany5427 Posts
January 14 2013 16:18 GMT
#213
Read everything, but my focus shifted a lot from sc2 towards dota2 during the last year.
keep it deep! @zulison
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
January 14 2013 22:12 GMT
#214
For League of Legends.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Greem
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
730 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-14 23:30:29
January 14 2013 23:29 GMT
#215
Mostly SC2, but lately i haven't been playing or even folowing that much of SC2 scene, except fot those fantastic week recap threads! Also i bet everyone else is cheking blogs and why not other games from time to time.

Interest come and goes, one stays , like SC2, i do enjoy watch it .
youtube.com/N0rthernL1ght
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
January 14 2013 23:39 GMT
#216
60% SC2 40% dota? A little bit of random stuff mixed in

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
January 15 2013 02:45 GMT
#217
League of Legends. The TL LoL community is a lot better than that of reddit and such
jekku
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada1640 Posts
January 15 2013 03:08 GMT
#218
I used to come for BW and then BW AND SC2. However, since pro league switched to SC2 its exclusively for sc2 these days.
In the rear with the gear!
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
January 15 2013 06:55 GMT
#219
Just DOTA2.
Lysanias
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands8351 Posts
January 15 2013 08:34 GMT
#220
Sc2, BW mmmm LoL and on a boring day when there is absolutly is nothing on i might have a peak at Dota2.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.