Yes I know the event is over,+ Show Spoiler +
and that he lost
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
Night Eyes
433 Posts
Yes I know the event is over,+ Show Spoiler + and that he lost | ||
|
DyEnasTy
United States3720 Posts
| ||
|
julianto
2292 Posts
On September 18 2011 14:57 Catatonic wrote: Show nested quote + Right which is why he won. You clearly know nothing of the competitive scene or let your heart make the choice.On September 17 2011 16:36 chambertin wrote: voted HerO though I think DRG will take it because Thorzain I think has a good shot against HerO but not against DRG ![]() Oooo, nice burn from Captain Hindsight! | ||
|
Hodgy
United States64 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt Soma Mini EffOrt Light Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns32368 singsing2107 olofmeister1305 B2W.Neo413 hiko387 Livibee198 Mew2King74 Liquid`VortiX74 ArmadaUGS64 ZerO(Twitch)9 djWHEAT2 Beastyqt1 Organizations Dota 2 StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|