• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:58
CEST 05:58
KST 12:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8145 users

How excited are you for MLG Columbus? - Page 2

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 23:24:38
June 01 2011 23:24 GMT
#21
I'm very (super!) excited because HayprO is going to win.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 23:32:28
June 01 2011 23:32 GMT
#22
super excited. only major tournament where billy bronze can walk in, pays your money, and take your shot at the big boys, of which there are plenty, and the tournament is condensed into a short space of time where there's non-stop action to enjoy.

+ Show Spoiler +
if the stream works and we're not watching eagles


edit at above don't say that i nearly choked
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
kunstderfugue
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico375 Posts
June 02 2011 00:02 GMT
#23
I'm excited because it's going to most certainly be an incredible tournament, but the TSL holds the number one in excitement for me.
Old lamps for new!
-Strider-
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico1605 Posts
June 02 2011 00:22 GMT
#24
we we we so excited!
What is up? IM NESTEAAAA!
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
June 02 2011 00:22 GMT
#25
Only excited for the games at all, not a well organized tournament. I voted Neutral since I will want to know who claims champion and runner-up though am not interested in the games or casters at all. The past few tournaments in StarCraft II have no consistent champion that wins almost every tournament, sure MC won 2 GSLs, but we can definitely argue he is nowhere near the multi-year Bonjwa status.

MLG championships all have been random and unexpected for the most part, and hopefully we can see Naniwa climb through the brackets to at least the semifinals.
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
AdahnSC
Profile Joined March 2010
United States376 Posts
June 02 2011 00:25 GMT
#26
neutral. so many tournaments and stuff going on these days its hard to get excited for any particular one unless its some kind of grand world wide event with all the best players and an amazing prize pool.
MCMXVI
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway1193 Posts
June 02 2011 00:53 GMT
#27
Voted not very excited. I find it very hard to follow the mess that is the 1024 group stage, as well as sporadic casting from the Ro32 and onwards... Not to mention the stream problems they had last MLG.
In capitalist America, bank robs YOU!
DerBeefman
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany226 Posts
June 02 2011 01:03 GMT
#28
it's going to be total awesome soooo hyped ;D
extended thermal lances aka extended imbalances
Trobot
Profile Joined August 2010
United States125 Posts
June 02 2011 01:07 GMT
#29
I can't wait to see how bad the connection issues are this time! :D
Beware, for I shall correct your grammar even as I read it.
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 02 2011 01:22 GMT
#30
46 people are lying!
Can you feel the rush?
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
June 02 2011 02:15 GMT
#31
i'm more excited for the relay than the actual event.
Commentator
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 02 2011 03:20 GMT
#32
I've been so busy the last 6 months I haven't had time to watch a single Starcraft 2 tourney until now, so I'm excited for some Wheat + Day9 casting action.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 02 2011 03:20 GMT
#33
I'm not very excited considering how much of a shitfest the last one was, and that was the first one I've ever seen too so the MLG name doesn't hold a good impression on me. I'm more then happy to see improvements though.
I <3 Plexa.
Vorlik
Profile Joined October 2010
1522 Posts
June 02 2011 03:21 GMT
#34
Excited to see the koreans in lan against the foreigners =D
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 02 2011 03:34 GMT
#35
On June 02 2011 12:20 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
I'm not very excited considering how much of a shitfest the last one was, and that was the first one I've ever seen too so the MLG name doesn't hold a good impression on me. I'm more then happy to see improvements though.


I've been hearing that the last couple of MLGs were plagued with problems, something about streaming? What exactly has been going on? The last time I sat down and watched an MLG tournament (MLG Raleigh maybe? I know, I've been busy!) it was pretty cool...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
starcraft2rush
Profile Joined February 2011
306 Posts
June 02 2011 03:36 GMT
#36
i hope we get to see a game instead of sundance apologizing.
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
June 02 2011 03:40 GMT
#37
I WANT NANIWA TO WIN IT ALLLL!
Elegance, in all things.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
June 02 2011 03:42 GMT
#38
I can't say I'm super excited, because of all the problems that every MLG has. Normally I'd be less than neutral, in fact. BUT this tourney we have Tastosis casting, and two streams! So I'm actually quite excited, but cautious.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
June 02 2011 03:57 GMT
#39
On June 02 2011 11:15 GTR wrote:
i'm more excited for the relay than the actual event.


Sums up my thoughts. Hopefully they livestream it.
Bladgrim
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada179 Posts
June 02 2011 04:07 GMT
#40
I'm super excited, but, sadly, I have work all through the weekend, so I can't watch it live

Can't wait to see the VoDs, though! And, I sure love watching the brackets move
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo755
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur433
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.