boxer 100% lose
:oD
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
sznapa
Czech Republic9 Posts
boxer 100% lose :oD | ||
|
Yautja
Romania25 Posts
| ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
On November 14 2004 20:07 Ack1027 wrote: Boxer, I know you all want to see my shaved head. Lolz. But seriously, it's time for championship #3, and he couldn't have a worthier opponent. It's time to show everyone who's the real god of sc ^_^ I'm with you if Boxer win I'll wash my legs with soap T_T well I do take shower but I 'm too lazy to reach down and wash my legs | ||
|
hoji mision
1 Post
| ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
On November 14 2004 22:57 sznapa wrote: iloveoov is gosu player TvsT boxer 100% lose :oD Bullshit Oov has at most 70% to win Although I believe he really has only ~ 60% GoGo Boxer. Can you Imagine that winnin ONG after a car accident, that's just like Jordan beating Jazz after a feaver. Jordan scored in this game something like 40 pts | ||
|
Liquid`Daaman
Sweden1225 Posts
| ||
|
Addicted`To`Zerg
Bulgaria1353 Posts
| ||
|
HmZ.
Germany59 Posts
| ||
|
Sir Alex
United States159 Posts
| ||
|
mr.FiSt
Czech Republic97 Posts
| ||
|
Wiget
Poland139 Posts
) | ||
|
[ErOs]~InCoGniTo
Italy513 Posts
| ||
|
gulii
Sweden2795 Posts
| ||
|
xG-James.cz
Czech Republic88 Posts
| ||
|
jtan
Sweden5891 Posts
| ||
|
yOOysi
Poland726 Posts
| ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
On November 14 2004 22:51 Locked wrote: they've also mentioned before boxer always beats him on requiem or something right? so that makes it even better for boxer >_> *hopeful* Mercury. But Boxer couldn't beat him on Pelennor as well. Would be nice to know the maps order, btw. :o | ||
|
TheSlowHand
Korea (South)177 Posts
| ||
|
PlayJunior
Armenia833 Posts
TvT is a game of macro, control, timing, confidence. OOv >>>>>>> Boxer in macro, has better control of the game flow, and is almost unbeatable in bo3 due to his sportsman qualities. Boxer plays not to win, but to cheer the crowd. If there was an oppurtinity, I would vote all my liquibet points for Oov. | ||
|
Radule
Serbia15 Posts
On November 14 2004 08:38 ItchReliever wrote: my heart says boxer the return of the king baby! I totally agree ![]() Lousy car accident can't stop the immortals! :D | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN956 Beastyqt575 Liquid`Hasu298 Khaldor239 Livibee193 C9.Mang0152 IndyStarCraft olofmeister107 ZombieGrub61 QueenE52 BRAT_OK MindelVK7
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• blackmanpl • FirePhoenix17 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|