
boxer has looked so strong lately.
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
SpuniasauR
Australia1500 Posts
![]() boxer has looked so strong lately. | ||
|
amellass
Korea (South)2 Posts
| ||
|
amellass
Korea (South)2 Posts
Boxer gogogo! | ||
|
FreeMarine
Canada76 Posts
| ||
|
Minam_Lee
Korea (South)59 Posts
| ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
the way to go guys. Have faith ![]() | ||
|
yeehaw
San Marino888 Posts
| ||
|
Tudazul
Brazil400 Posts
| ||
|
xG-James.cz
Czech Republic88 Posts
| ||
|
Napoleon
Poland81 Posts
| ||
|
nGuyeN[aD]
Vietnam85 Posts
On November 14 2004 04:39 Arbiter[frolix] wrote: A lot of people are voting with their heart rather than their head, I think. I am positive Oov will win handily. I would love to see Boxer win. So true. Boxer is the reason that I started playing Lost Temple way back when. He's the reason I started playing only Terran. He inspired me to play the way I do now, all unorthadox and shiznittle, but seriously, he's no longer number 1. People have to face the truth. Oov is no longer Boxer's apprentice, nor do I feel that Boxer taught him how to play better than Boxer himself. I mean, how does that make sense? Oov is statistically better for the win. | ||
|
LegendaryDreams
Canada1350 Posts
Sigh, nGuyeN[aD] your statement about BoxeR is very true though. ;\ | ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
the question is who will actually win and who are you gonna vote for. the difficulty is that what to choose: your heart or head? unless your heart is Oov then you then you have no problem | ||
|
AMDme
84 Posts
| ||
|
hhkx
Canada757 Posts
| ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
On November 16 2004 17:14 SpuniasauR wrote: i think in a series boxer will behard placed to win. i luquibetted oov and poll vote boxer, so i cant lose ![]() boxer has looked so strong lately. Smartass ![]() | ||
|
Caution
2059 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Death_Gun
Brazil76 Posts
| ||
|
Pawulon
Poland9 Posts
| ||
|
Geval
788 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP79 • poizon28 • davetesta25 • Adnapsc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|