• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:02
CEST 17:02
KST 00:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20265Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

Your First TSL? - Page 3

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
March 15 2011 06:09 GMT
#41
TSL1 ITS A REPLAAY? in chat rofl good times
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
March 15 2011 06:09 GMT
#42
I feel old :/
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
Tabbris
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Bangladesh2839 Posts
March 15 2011 06:09 GMT
#43
TSL 2. I wasent really into forgieners when i started playing sc1 in 2008
Fraidnot
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States824 Posts
March 15 2011 06:10 GMT
#44
Probably wouldn't have listened to Rise Against for the last three years if it wasn't for T★SL. Damn that excellent production!
Lucktar
Profile Joined July 2008
United States526 Posts
March 15 2011 06:11 GMT
#45
On March 15 2011 14:36 jalstar wrote:
Ascension, then TSL2, then TSL1, then now!

Ahaha, Ascension was teh first BW vods I ever watched.
NaDa, much, ZerO fighting!
Incanus
Profile Joined October 2009
Canada695 Posts
March 15 2011 06:15 GMT
#46
I remember watching a few TSL1 streams with JF when I wasn't really into the pro SC scene, then I followed TSL2 from start to finish, holding my breath during all the JF and NonY games. And now I'm hoping for some epic games in the TSL3!
Flash: "Why am I so good?" *sob sob*
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
March 15 2011 06:26 GMT
#47
TSL1 gogo JF shuttle/reaver micro!
xxpack09
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2160 Posts
March 15 2011 06:29 GMT
#48
TSL2, Nony fighting!
canucks12
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada812 Posts
March 15 2011 06:30 GMT
#49
Ah I wish that I had been there for the TSL 1because TSL 2 was amazing. Idra's cancelled CC into GG was epic
wozjflwnl
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada344 Posts
March 15 2011 06:46 GMT
#50
TSL2 was my first then watched TSL1 afterwards.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
March 15 2011 06:50 GMT
#51
TSL1 baby!!!!
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
March 15 2011 06:50 GMT
#52
I bought SC in december 2007 after which I started watching the korean proscene. I wasn't part of TL during TSL1 and I didn't really know how big TL or foreign sc was. I still managed to catch the VODs by being subscribed to nevake though. I don't remember if I actually watched them while it was going on, but I certainly missed all the amazing hype that I got to expirience during TSL2.
화이팅
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
March 15 2011 06:59 GMT
#53
TSL 1!!! I was there when it happen. ^_^ Artosis/Chill best casting combo ever!!!!!
TheMunkey
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada470 Posts
March 15 2011 07:10 GMT
#54
I first saw TSL2 but I was lost still because I was only following bw scene through youtube english casters and knew nothing of the foreign scene.
Never give up
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
March 15 2011 07:55 GMT
#55
TSL1!

Oh the nostalgia!

TSL2 was fantastic too of course, watching the final with all the TL poms at flicky's place in Southern England is one of my favourite 'online' memories.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
March 15 2011 07:58 GMT
#56
im a newbie tsl3 will be the first. though I wished I could have seen the other 2, I missed the whole BW scene :[
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
xBillehx
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1289 Posts
March 15 2011 08:03 GMT
#57
TSL1, back when I was solely a lurker.
Taengoo ♥
barth
Profile Joined March 2008
Ireland1272 Posts
March 15 2011 08:30 GMT
#58
Razer TSL. I remember I was going to school the day after the finals. It was fairly late already and Draco was up 2-0 and quite a bit ahead in the third game. I decided to go to sleep as I hate getting less than enough sleep, expecting to perform the formality of making sure JF lost 0-3 in the morning. It turned out he made reavers and won 3-2. Good times.
"Somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to someone that wasn`t there." - MasterOfChaos
ScaringKids
Profile Joined November 2010
Portugal819 Posts
March 15 2011 09:16 GMT
#59
TSL 3 is my first one.

Before SC2 i had never even played a RTS game before, if only i had known what i was missing
MC | NesTea | Jaedong | PartinG | Liquid'HerO | MvP | Flash | White-Ra | Polt | Squirtle |
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 09:19:44
March 15 2011 09:16 GMT
#60
TSL2 was my first even though I've lurked longer than that.

For those who haven't seen TSL1 or 2,Watch it even though is BW,download the torrents for all the vods.
TSL1
TSL2
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 296
OGKoka 250
Codebar 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48629
Calm 4396
Shuttle 2293
Bisu 1640
FanTaSy 1534
Mini 914
Soma 652
EffOrt 636
Rush 510
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 284
Hyuk 263
firebathero 242
Snow 219
ZerO 175
actioN 128
Barracks 116
Zeus 87
Dewaltoss 82
Killer 75
hero 72
Hyun 40
Pusan 39
ToSsGirL 36
Sharp 36
Shinee 35
Free 27
Bale 27
PianO 25
Shine 22
Aegong 21
sorry 17
HiyA 15
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7366
Dendi1015
League of Legends
KnowMe20
Counter-Strike
x6flipin206
kRYSTAL_97
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes564
Lowko437
Other Games
singsing2214
hiko1797
B2W.Neo341
byalli262
Hui .194
Livibee189
Liquid`VortiX178
Mew2King67
Trikslyr39
mouzStarbuck36
Rex26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2488
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 58m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.