On October 17 2004 17:31 Manifesto7 wrote:
So? Who is going to do what the RedSox never will and come back?
Talk about eating your own words....So? Who is going to do what the RedSox never will and come back?
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
SoLaR[i.C]
United States2969 Posts
On October 17 2004 17:31 Manifesto7 wrote: Talk about eating your own words....So? Who is going to do what the RedSox never will and come back? | ||
|
lp
China34 Posts
| ||
|
Jim
Sweden1965 Posts
| ||
|
thelucas
Slovakia285 Posts
He is the best. I dont know why, but i think he will win. | ||
|
Jashin
Sweden89 Posts
| ||
|
gogogobomb
China114 Posts
nada,of course will beat monster. sync,tvt gosu,boxer will be beaten,sorry. xellos,hard to say,personally dont want him. | ||
|
Sakyung Han
Korea (South)2 Posts
I know Yellow has much more experience than him, and I love Yellow too, but I don't think that July will back down that easily. I think July's zvz is not bad at all; actually, he's even quite good. Unless he loses again without having enough time to show his true skills, I think he'll eventually beat Yellow 2-1. | ||
|
zhwtt0512
China34 Posts
| ||
|
yOOysi
Poland726 Posts
| ||
|
Abang_Zealot
Indonesia866 Posts
| ||
|
craftz
China17 Posts
hope nada will do it | ||
|
ohjeohje
Finland52 Posts
| ||
|
Naib
Hungary4952 Posts
| ||
|
sztuczyn
Poland694 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|