On December 10 2010 17:03 Plexa wrote:
Anywhere between 3-4mbps
Which is pretty good for NZ!
Anywhere between 3-4mbps
Which is pretty good for NZ!
![[image loading]](http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066166853.png)
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
ThunderGod
New Zealand897 Posts
On December 10 2010 17:03 Plexa wrote: Anywhere between 3-4mbps Which is pretty good for NZ! ![]() | ||
|
Lmui
Canada6223 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
Deleted User 39582
317 Posts
Australian internet makes me a sad panda =[ | ||
|
Forlorn
Korea (South)69 Posts
![]() I don't pay for the max speed. =/ Still fast enough for me =) | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + | ||
|
Koley89
Hungary14 Posts
![]() 3000 HUF/month = 11€/month Digi for the best!!!!! | ||
|
| ||
|
flama
Netherlands2 Posts
own | ||
|
Beikern
Spain20 Posts
ONO (cable) Spain. I pay 60€/month... quite a lot, yep. | ||
|
| ||
|
Spidinko
Slovakia1174 Posts
![]() 3.5 euros/month. Upload's kinda slow right now. It's usually 100mbps up and down. EDIT: I live in Prague, CZ. | ||
|
Order
Lithuania231 Posts
Order wrote: I don't know why, but Lithuania (where I come from) is really advanced in Internet Technologies. If you go to the speedtest.net page and click on World results on the top you can see yourself that it's 4th in the world for dl speed and 2nd for ul speed which is fantastic considering it's a very small country (Only 3 million people). We have these 3 fields that lithuanian scientists are really advanced which are internet technologies, lasers and biomedicine. ![]() For this I pay 20 LTL, which would be equivalent of ~7 US dollars. | ||
|
| ||
|
oRacLeGosu
Norway151 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
Scoop
Finland482 Posts
No it's not. That's 1Mbps ![]() I'm fine with my 10/10 Mbps connection. Don't download porn that much. | ||
|
Goshawk.
United Kingdom5338 Posts
| ||
|
maitiu
Germany58 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Bisu FanTaSy Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Soma actioN [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2493 hiko1618 FrodaN497 Beastyqt410 B2W.Neo316 mouzStarbuck306 byalli245 Livibee199 Liquid`VortiX168 Hui .164 RotterdaM89 C9.Mang076 Trikslyr58 Mew2King50 ZerO(Twitch)20 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|