Funny, I voted for Idra without doing anything.
g, I voted for Idra.
someone help me out here...
| Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet |
|
miseiler
United States1389 Posts
Funny, I voted for Idra without doing anything. g, I voted for Idra. someone help me out here... | ||
|
BloodDrunK
Bangladesh2767 Posts
| ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
| ||
|
Boblion
France8043 Posts
| ||
|
Jonteman
Sweden644 Posts
| ||
|
ilj.psa
Peru3081 Posts
On December 13 2009 21:00 Garnet wrote: SeN. yeah cant believe he's last | ||
|
UFO
582 Posts
| ||
|
Sharp-eYe
Canada642 Posts
| ||
|
kfour
United States106 Posts
| ||
|
Kompicek
Czech Republic245 Posts
| ||
|
PangO
Chile1870 Posts
![]() | ||
|
GW.Methos
United States249 Posts
| ||
|
bEsT[Alive]
606 Posts
I had a hard time choosing between, - IdrA: reason above - Mondi: I'd like to see him win another big tournament (it's been a while). I have no idea how much time he'll put forth into practicing and right now he might very well be the biggest wild card. It might come down to what kind of day he is having. - White-ra: his face is everywhere and he relies a lot on his strategy. - ret: he's a giver. Always giving back to the community. Great personality even when he's having a bad day. - Sen: so well-mannered, but it's been a while since he's been owning it up. *** I would have voted for Sen but because he's been MIA for so long, I chose not to. Instead, I voted for ret because of his involvement with the community. Does this mean I think he will win the tournament? I don't like his chances. He has to find a way to fix his connection while playing against other Europeans. That and he still has a lot of training to do. I expect his play to drop a little while he trains in the e-STRO house. GL ret! Hope you win, but I don't have any intentions of betting on it anytime soon! :D | ||
|
ShaLLoW[baY]
Canada12499 Posts
| ||
|
NrT.PrAeToR
Romania14 Posts
| ||
|
grobo
Japan6199 Posts
| ||
|
Xnoss
Dominican Republic13 Posts
| ||
|
m3rciless
United States1476 Posts
| ||
|
dekuschrub
United States2069 Posts
| ||
|
DarkShadowz
Sweden321 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu FanTaSy Mini Soma EffOrt Rush Stork [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2250 hiko1746 B2W.Neo377 byalli278 Hui .191 Liquid`VortiX189 Livibee185 mouzStarbuck69 Mew2King68 Trikslyr44 Rex25 ZerO(Twitch)12 |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|