(5)
(6)
(6)
(4)
(3)
(4)
(2) Woongjin Stars
| Forum Index > News |
|
FreeDoM[YA]
Canada855 Posts
(5) (6) (6) (4) (3) (4) (2) Woongjin Stars | ||
|
sib-pelle
Sweden162 Posts
(6) (7) (5) (2) (3) (2) (5) Samsung KHAN I'm too biased to make a 'smart' team. I would have picked OGN and another captain. But this seemed more fun and will hopefully piss someone off. | ||
|
cYaN
Norway3322 Posts
(1) (6) (6) (5) (8) (4) (0) KTF MagicNs | ||
|
Glacius
United States3 Posts
(7) (8) (7) (4) (2) (2) (0) KTF MagicNs | ||
|
DiGiTaLOX
Norway5 Posts
(2) (2) (8) (7) (3) (3) (5) SK Telecom T1 | ||
|
mrgerry
United States1508 Posts
(1) (5) (7) (5) (8) (3) (4) STX SouL | ||
|
Little-Chimp
Canada951 Posts
(2) (8) (7) (1) (5) (2) (5) SK Telecom T1 | ||
|
Perguvious
United States1783 Posts
(2) (12) (1) (1) (1) (8) (5) Samsung KHAN | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
(8) (6) (6) (5) (3) (2) (0) KTF MagicNs | ||
|
hahaimhenry
Canada368 Posts
(10) (5) (2) (4) (2) (3) (4) STX SouL I've already won, entries aren't needed anymore . | ||
|
Nightmarjoo
United States3360 Posts
(2) (6) (5) (3) (1) (2) (4) CJ Entus I like Hyuk, I hope he stops completely sucking soon. Hero impressed me, I'll give him a shot. Skyhigh impressed me. I like byclan, and didn't want to vote for a dragon, so I picked Movie as a protoss. I have a feeling he'll let me down the most. Savior will dominate everyone in 2009, so he's a fairly safe pick. July is July. If he's in the mood, he'll rape everyone so he can get to the winning feast sooner. | ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
iratepornstar
United States27 Posts
(3) (6) (8) (4) (2) (3) (4) STX SouL I really just need Horang2 but I figured I'd use the other 28 points | ||
|
ReketSomething
United States6012 Posts
(2) (6) (6) (5) (2) (4) (5) SK Telecom T1 | ||
|
curiousgeorge
United States73 Posts
(8) (7) (6) (5) (3) (1) (0) KTF MagicNs | ||
|
Beamo
France1279 Posts
(9) (4) (6) (3) (3) (5) (0) KTF MagicNs Tadah | ||
|
Lemonwalrus
United States5465 Posts
(6) (6) (7) (5) (1) (1) (4) MBCGame HERO I will win so hard. | ||
|
GoRdAuM
Brazil15 Posts
Winners Proleague FTW! | ||
|
fusionsdf
Canada15390 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|