• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8451 users

MBC Gear on Sale Now - Page 9

Forum Index > News
273 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:43:24
December 03 2008 01:40 GMT
#161
I just spend about $52.84 in 3 days and its well worth!.
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Dzejth
Profile Joined August 2008
11 Posts
December 03 2008 01:40 GMT
#162
Deam time to bed. Its 2:39 a.m in Poland. O_O
Dzejth
Profile Joined August 2008
11 Posts
December 03 2008 01:41 GMT
#163
TL Super Awesome Shipping mean i get it tommorow?
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:41 GMT
#164
First batch ships Friday, I think.
Administrator
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:43:54
December 03 2008 01:42 GMT
#165
On December 03 2008 10:39 excess1ve wrote:
i lol'd

Shipping method: TL Super Awesome Shipping

Well... I think it's pretty accurate considering the shipper

On December 03 2008 10:41 SonuvBob wrote:
First batch ships Friday, I think.

Probably not until Saturday actually. Busy week for me, I'll get what I can done. My goal is get to the majority out on Monday. I'd like to think that everyone will get their stuff before Christmas.
Moderator
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:44:56
December 03 2008 01:44 GMT
#166
On December 03 2008 10:35 lilsusie wrote:
red hats on guys are so hot.


got the red hat for me.


and the shirt for my GF ><.


maybe we failed at the CJ Essay Contest (well she got 5th) but hopefully I get this shirt for her intime for xmas!
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:46:28
December 03 2008 01:45 GMT
#167
70 shirts, 24 hats, 14 badges left.
Administrator
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:45 GMT
#168
On December 03 2008 10:42 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:41 SonuvBob wrote:
First batch ships Friday, I think.

Probably not until Saturday actually. Busy week for me, I'll get what I can done. My goal is get to the majority out on Monday. I'd like to think that everyone will get their stuff before Christmas.

Maybe I'll rename the shipping then, Mr. Busy!!
Administrator
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
December 03 2008 01:46 GMT
#169
On December 03 2008 10:37 semioldguy wrote:
I suspect some people will be getting smaller shirts than they thought they were getting.


If that is so, then they are idiots. When picking size, it clearly states that L is the same as American M, and M is an American S.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
December 03 2008 01:46 GMT
#170
On December 03 2008 10:35 lilsusie wrote:
red hats on guys are so hot.


Now you tell us!

J/K...It actually depends on the hair color and skin tone. With blond hair and fair skin, black makes your skin look even lighter, and red contrasts poorly with the blond. White actually makes the skin look darker and contrasts nicely with the blond hair. It certainly won't make me look hot (only grey hats notably improve my appearance), but it won't make me look worse than without a hat, which the red and black would.

Red would probably look best on black haired guys, black on medium complexioned guys, and white on light haired, as well as black guys.
I <3 서지훈
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
December 03 2008 01:49 GMT
#171
you have put way to much thought into that margarita lol
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
excess1ve
Profile Joined January 2008
United States359 Posts
December 03 2008 01:49 GMT
#172
On December 03 2008 10:46 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:37 semioldguy wrote:
I suspect some people will be getting smaller shirts than they thought they were getting.


If that is so, then they are idiots. When picking size, it clearly states that L is the same as American M, and M is an American S.


Well i don't think a lot of people realize how skewed the size proportions are, i remember shopping in Gwangju (sp) and looking at a shirt that clearly said Large but did not look like it all.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:52 GMT
#173
Two more Korean M's are now available.
Administrator
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
December 03 2008 01:52 GMT
#174
On December 03 2008 10:45 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:42 semioldguy wrote:
On December 03 2008 10:41 SonuvBob wrote:
First batch ships Friday, I think.

Probably not until Saturday actually. Busy week for me, I'll get what I can done. My goal is get to the majority out on Monday. I'd like to think that everyone will get their stuff before Christmas.

Maybe I'll rename the shipping then, Mr. Busy!!

Well... last week I had very little to do (which made entering all that Fantasy Proleague stuff much easier to fit in) It's my last week of classes for the quarter this week.
Moderator
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
December 03 2008 01:52 GMT
#175
And now I'm totally gonna pimp some MBC gear. I'm pretty damn stoked for this. I guess I don't wear hats often enough to put enough thought into which one will visibly affect my appearance. Mostly, I just like the red one. Here's to confusing the locals. Cheers!
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:56:22
December 03 2008 01:53 GMT
#176
On December 03 2008 10:46 Zzoram wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:37 semioldguy wrote:
I suspect some people will be getting smaller shirts than they thought they were getting.


If that is so, then they are idiots. When picking size, it clearly states that L is the same as American M, and M is an American S.



American sizes vary immensely, and are generally getting bigger. What I don't understand is why every guy doesn't know his chest and waist measurement, unless they don't care at all how clothes fit them. If you work out, just buy a cloth tape measure, so you know when it changes. Or simply measure a shirt that fits you well, and use that number. There should really be no confusion.

The issue I have is that certain sleeve length/width combinations look much better on me than others, but luckily they listed both, and I had a shirt that fit me well that was within 1cm of every measurement (besides not being tapered like Korean shirts) on the M. I wish I knew where people get t-shirts with narrow sleeves...


On December 03 2008 10:49 Disarray wrote:
you have put way to much thought into that margarita lol


I didn't put any thought into it. I read it and believe it because it makes sense. The only thing I know from personal experience is than light-blue shirts and purple hats look best on me because of my blue eyes. Outside of that, I trust style experts or ask my hair dresser.
I <3 서지훈
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
December 03 2008 01:53 GMT
#177
On December 03 2008 10:52 SonuvBob wrote:
Two more Korean M's are now available.



And now you tell me... after I already ordered the Korean large. I guess I'll have to live with it.
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
VO_ov
Profile Joined March 2007
United States46 Posts
December 03 2008 01:58 GMT
#178
Got me a shirt baby ^_^
I am the one and only NrG.ShyToSs
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 03 2008 01:59 GMT
#179
On December 03 2008 10:53 Enrique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:52 SonuvBob wrote:
Two more Korean M's are now available.



And now you tell me... after I already ordered the Korean large. I guess I'll have to live with it.


I haven't seen the Ls yet but sometimes L fits like a S. Meh, good luck everyone on the sizes, us Koreans just like to confuse you whities. muahhahaha. if the shirt is too small and snug, it'll just be motivation to work out and look buff wearing a tight ass shirt.


Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Anakonda
Profile Joined February 2008
Finland44 Posts
December 03 2008 02:15 GMT
#180
On December 03 2008 10:59 lilsusie wrote:

if the shirt is too small and snug, it'll just be motivation to work out and look buff wearing a tight ass shirt.



Well, I'm in quite good shape right now. If my M is too small, I have to break some ribs..
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech144
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 2231
EffOrt 1051
Soma 827
Mini 796
ggaemo 406
Horang2 376
Light 352
Rush 350
BeSt 313
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Larva 275
Snow 239
actioN 182
hero 179
Barracks 165
Killer 138
firebathero 116
Zeus 103
Sea.KH 71
JYJ 67
Mong 55
Aegong 47
Sharp 46
Sexy 39
Shinee 36
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 25
zelot 21
sorry 18
Rock 14
Terrorterran 14
Shine 13
Sacsri 10
Icarus 9
JulyZerg 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7056
qojqva1546
Dendi783
XaKoH 481
420jenkins49
Counter-Strike
Fnx 673
kRYSTAL_191
edward51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4634
Khaldor375
Other Games
gofns47547
singsing1739
B2W.Neo868
byalli544
Lowko421
DeMusliM227
mouzStarbuck190
Liquid`VortiX161
Livibee140
ArmadaUGS108
KnowMe101
Chillindude16
amsayoshi14
Railgan14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV271
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• mYiSmile112
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV358
League of Legends
• Nemesis2085
• Jankos1856
• TFBlade575
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 33m
Kung Fu Cup
20h 33m
The PondCast
1d 19h
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.