• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:14
CEST 11:14
KST 18:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5896 users

MBC Gear on Sale Now - Page 10

Forum Index > News
273 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Enrique
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States377 Posts
December 03 2008 02:16 GMT
#181
On December 03 2008 10:59 lilsusie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:53 Enrique wrote:
On December 03 2008 10:52 SonuvBob wrote:
Two more Korean M's are now available.



And now you tell me... after I already ordered the Korean large. I guess I'll have to live with it.


I haven't seen the Ls yet but sometimes L fits like a S. Meh, good luck everyone on the sizes, us Koreans just like to confuse you whities. muahhahaha. if the shirt is too small and snug, it'll just be motivation to work out and look buff wearing a tight ass shirt.




I'm not too bummed really. Mostly it's just that I've lost a fair bit of weight over the last year or so and I was looking forward to wearing a shirt that actually fits me (most of my clothes are currently a bit on the large side). I'm sure an American medium wont look bad on me or anything, but I do like my collars to fit tightly, and with my lack of neck fat these days, that happens less with most mediums than I'd like.

Also, re-reading what you quoted it sounds to me like you mis-read what I originally meant. That or I misunderstood your response. However, as a proper egocentric whitey, I'll just go ahead and assume I'm in the right on this one.
~Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges~
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
December 03 2008 02:21 GMT
#182
time to throw that baby into the super hot dryer.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 02:35 GMT
#183
If you want to order a medium, I can refund your other order. Just one left though, so you'd have to hurry.
Administrator
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
December 03 2008 02:43 GMT
#184
I WANT IT! wait, no i'll just go to the store. ^^
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
December 03 2008 02:56 GMT
#185
SICK I got a Korean large!
TL just made my Christmas into something special ^^
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
December 03 2008 03:00 GMT
#186
On December 03 2008 11:43 lilsusie wrote:
I WANT IT! wait, no i'll just go to the store. ^^

... so funny...
I feel like pwning noobs
WindOw
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden407 Posts
December 03 2008 03:01 GMT
#187
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 02 2008 00:51 rKos wrote:
Where's my SKT1 shop?


On December 02 2008 01:25 emucxg wrote:
Waiting for T1 shirt =)


On December 02 2008 05:55 never_toss wrote:
skt1 nxt ppleeasseee!


On December 02 2008 06:18 Senx wrote:
I want to buy SKT1 gear


I'm also eagerly waiting hopefully they'll hook us up ^_^
I wont order MBC stuff, leaving it for the true MBC fans!
AKA WindOw[InCa] (BW) | TheMisT (SC2) | NaNiwa FC founder
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
December 03 2008 04:19 GMT
#188
Ahh yes asian clothes>>american clothes. Well that is for thin ppl lol, since asian shirts are more like rectangles than american shirts(which are like wayyy to fat and box shaped.)

Got the white hat and a shirt!!!! yesss I completely forgot about this, glad I wasn't too late.

Uh and semioldguy do I need to pay shipping when I can just pick it up at your place the next finals party?
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
December 03 2008 04:22 GMT
#189
Got my order in.

Extra large T :D
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 04:31 GMT
#190
Awesome store logo is by Sigrun btw!
Administrator
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
December 03 2008 04:43 GMT
#191
Damn...I'm broke...I hate being poor.
this is my quote.
SOB_Maj_Brian
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States522 Posts
December 03 2008 04:48 GMT
#192
I just ordered an American Medium woohoo
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 03 2008 05:09 GMT
#193
So guys, stats on how fast these goodies sold?
Official Entusman #21
Durthalion
Profile Joined November 2007
United States7 Posts
December 03 2008 05:12 GMT
#194
got a shirt and a badge =D
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 05:31:56
December 03 2008 05:19 GMT
#195
k just made my order, all good ^_____^
fOrTT
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States123 Posts
December 03 2008 05:24 GMT
#196
i just placed an order for a medium shirt, but i ordered so quickly that i didn't realize that they were actually out of stock even though the transaction still went through and i have already paid. what happens in this situation? =O
R3condite
Profile Joined August 2008
Korea (South)1541 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 05:28:10
December 03 2008 05:24 GMT
#197
lameeee small sold out too fast >.>

On December 03 2008 11:43 lilsusie wrote:
I WANT IT! wait, no i'll just go to the store. ^^

... not cool, rofl

On December 03 2008 14:24 fOrTT wrote:
i just placed an order for a medium shirt, but i ordered so quickly that i didn't realize that they were actually out of stock even though the transaction still went through and i have already paid. what happens in this situation? =O

they should have removed it... they did it for mine...hence im shirtless lols
ggyo...
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 05:43:56
December 03 2008 05:36 GMT
#198
On December 03 2008 14:24 fOrTT wrote:
i just placed an order for a medium shirt, but i ordered so quickly that i didn't realize that they were actually out of stock even though the transaction still went through and i have already paid. what happens in this situation? =O

PM me your order # and I'll look into it.

edit: I found it. Your order went through as 1 medium shirt and 1 badge, hopefully that means we weren't out of medium shirts.
Administrator
fOrTT
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States123 Posts
December 03 2008 05:57 GMT
#199
On December 03 2008 14:36 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 14:24 fOrTT wrote:
i just placed an order for a medium shirt, but i ordered so quickly that i didn't realize that they were actually out of stock even though the transaction still went through and i have already paid. what happens in this situation? =O

PM me your order # and I'll look into it.

edit: I found it. Your order went through as 1 medium shirt and 1 badge, hopefully that means we weren't out of medium shirts.


thank you, i hope it works out ^^. thanks for the quick response <3 TL
Darkmole
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States900 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 06:06:32
December 03 2008 06:02 GMT
#200
any updates how many badges, hats, and shirts are left?
o yea just wondering if you buy a mbc shirt and the TL winged horse shirt is it possible to just pay for 1 shipping fee instead of 2?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 208
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1200
Bisu 824
Soma 204
hero 183
HiyA 103
EffOrt 79
Pusan 46
ZerO 38
sorry 35
Killer 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 27
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Terrorterran 14
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Rush 5
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft809
crisheroes421
Other Games
gofns32997
olofmeister1127
singsing997
ceh9577
Livibee215
Pyrionflax121
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream556
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 34
• LUISG 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2365
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Afreeca Starleague
46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.