• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6483 users

MBC Gear on Sale Now - Page 7

Forum Index > News
273 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
teks
Profile Joined March 2008
Norway263 Posts
December 03 2008 01:08 GMT
#121
Ordered <3. Thanks TL
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
December 03 2008 01:08 GMT
#122
got mine!!
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:08 GMT
#123
Korean Mediums (American Small) are sold out, still a total of 98 L & XLs left.
Administrator
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:09:13
December 03 2008 01:08 GMT
#124
Ordered one L T-shirt.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:10:13
December 03 2008 01:09 GMT
#125
Damn, that was more stressful than ticketmaster with their 2-minutes-to-fill-out-4-pages-of-payment-info insanity. I wasn't sure it had my stuff reserved, and then PayPal wouldn't let me use a new card until the 3rd try. My confirmation email says I got the hat and shirt I wanted, so I better!

EDIT: Also, at first I didn't see the "order as guest" option, which added stress.
I <3 서지훈
Anakonda
Profile Joined February 2008
Finland44 Posts
December 03 2008 01:10 GMT
#126
Got my set! Thanks TL!!
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
December 03 2008 01:10 GMT
#127
Ordered, wohoo! One shirt, one black hat, one badge. Now I can get to bed, yay.
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
December 03 2008 01:11 GMT
#128
On December 03 2008 10:09 LonelyMargarita wrote:
Damn, that was more stressful than ticketmaster with their 2-minutes-to-fill-out-4-pages-of-payment-info insanity. I wasn't sure it had my stuff reserved, and then PayPal wouldn't let me use a new card until the 3rd try. My confirmation email says I got the hat and shirt I wanted, so I better!

EDIT: Also, at first I didn't see the "order as guest" option, which added stress.


I ordered as a guest, even though I have a PayPal account. I didn't want to pay the fees.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
December 03 2008 01:12 GMT
#129
Thank you TL, made my day.
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:12 GMT
#130
Black hats are sold out, still 37 left in white and red.
Administrator
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
December 03 2008 01:12 GMT
#131
ordered shirt, hat, and badge for a total for 44.00 usd shipping incl ^^
I wrote a song once.
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:15:01
December 03 2008 01:13 GMT
#132
Wow. Black hats sold out and there's still 14 white hats. I thought white would go first, and ordered white thinking I could trade down to black if it looked bad on me.

Oh, if you tried to get a white hat and it said zero, try again. I dunno if it reserved them when I tried ordering 25 until I cleared my cart or not.
I <3 서지훈
GrimAngel
Profile Joined September 2008
United States416 Posts
December 03 2008 01:14 GMT
#133
just ordered the black hat! guess i made it just in time!
Wan step ahead!
Tekin
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2711 Posts
December 03 2008 01:15 GMT
#134
Wow timelimit of 14 mins black hats and Small MBC shirts are gone. WOW!
Cheers! //¯◡◡¯\\ 문채원 | 한지우 -___-
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
December 03 2008 01:16 GMT
#135
On December 03 2008 10:12 SonuvBob wrote:
Black hats are sold out, still 37 left in white and red.


Good that I got a black one. ^^ How many were there in the first place? And from where are they being shipped?
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
December 03 2008 01:17 GMT
#136
woot, just bought a shirt... TL is amazing
I feel like pwning noobs
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
December 03 2008 01:18 GMT
#137
Got a L (American M) tshirt! wooo
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
brjdrb
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States577 Posts
December 03 2008 01:18 GMT
#138
hopefully other progaming teams will take note of how quickly things sold out
Stork's biggest fan
Anakonda
Profile Joined February 2008
Finland44 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-03 01:21:19
December 03 2008 01:18 GMT
#139
Good god I'm lucky.. got black hat and american S shirt both..
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
December 03 2008 01:19 GMT
#140
On December 03 2008 10:16 Schnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2008 10:12 SonuvBob wrote:
Black hats are sold out, still 37 left in white and red.


Good that I got a black one. ^^ How many were there in the first place? And from where are they being shipped?

25 minus a couple from staff members changing their orders.
Administrator
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 180
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1271
Bisu 885
Soma 344
hero 176
EffOrt 111
HiyA 90
Pusan 65
Killer 36
ZerO 35
Mong 27
[ Show more ]
sorry 25
Bale 24
Rush 20
Sharp 20
Shinee 15
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
JulyZerg 9
League of Legends
JimRising 424
Counter-Strike
edward48
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft796
crisheroes526
Other Games
gofns45858
olofmeister1144
singsing1094
ceh9612
Livibee212
Pyrionflax129
ArmadaUGS47
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream577
Other Games
gamesdonequick531
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH334
• StrangeGG 32
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2386
League of Legends
• Rush1534
• Jankos1494
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Afreeca Starleague
36m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 36m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.