On April 02 2008 23:08 HonestTea wrote:
Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand
Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand
| Forum Index > News |
|
pachi
Melbourne5338 Posts
On April 02 2008 23:08 HonestTea wrote: Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand | ||
|
Durak
Canada3685 Posts
On April 03 2008 00:32 pachi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 02 2008 23:08 HonestTea wrote: Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand pachi is amazing. Edit: Figure I'd also put in that I like shorter seasons so I'm looking forward to the 08 one more than the 08/09. Plus, it's sooner. | ||
|
Titusmaster6
United States5937 Posts
On April 03 2008 00:32 pachi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 02 2008 23:08 HonestTea wrote: Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand LOL | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On April 03 2008 00:32 pachi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 02 2008 23:08 HonestTea wrote: Sometimes I wish Pachi would make a graphic of my life so that it's all simple and easy to understand hahah | ||
|
Daigomi
South Africa4316 Posts
Hahahaha Pachi! | ||
|
RaGe
Belgium9950 Posts
On April 02 2008 22:18 G.s)NarutO wrote: Show nested quote + On April 02 2008 22:14 Myrmidon wrote: In the regular season of everybody plays each other 4 times, it's 12 choose 2 games times 4: 12! / (10! * 2!) * 4 = 12 * 11 / 2 * 4 = 264 matches (bo5) played; 792-1320 games total or, each team plays every other team, so each team (12 teams) plays 11 teams (every team but itself), 12 * 11 counts each matchup twice (team A vs. team G is the same match as team G vs. team A) so you divide by 2. And this happens 4 times. I do suck hard at combinatorics though. Its Best of 7! Every team playes every other team: 12 Teams, 11 Matches for every team. 11 Best of 7 Matches mean: 11 * 7 This happens 4 times which means 11 * 7 * 4 = 308 + Playoffs / Final (11 * 7 * 4) + 35 = 343! Edit: Why divide by 2? Its nonsense.. G vs A is the same as A vs G, but its still different matches. nah G vs A is counted as same as A vs G i think | ||
|
EvoChamber
France2505 Posts
| ||
|
NeoIllusions
United States37500 Posts
| ||
|
NovaTheFeared
United States7232 Posts
| ||
|
anch
United States5457 Posts
the torrent tracker is going to blow up. Pros: Atleast 6 teams can get play off. Very high chance to see KTF. Cons: crap teams can now give away 0-4 instead of 0-2. | ||
|
Squallcloud
France466 Posts
| ||
|
omgbnetsux
United States3749 Posts
| ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
Btw Pachi what program do you use for graphics? | ||
|
Last Romantic
United States20667 Posts
| ||
|
aeronexus
United States392 Posts
On April 03 2008 00:02 Chill wrote: 625.5 games is madness. madness? no, Chill. this... is... STARCRAAAAAAFT!!! | ||
|
useLess
United States4781 Posts
![]() So basically, first and second place finishers get to sit out most of the battles | ||
|
thunk
United States6233 Posts
I wish they'd have some UMS micro maps that are completely useless that require no skill. I also wish for all-kills and 2v2s, 3v3s, and 4v4s. And b/c I think it'd be interesting, fastest maps. One of the round robins should just be junk games where the players and their races and the map is chosen out of a hat. | ||
|
blabber
United States4448 Posts
| ||
|
Lhyviathan
Australia975 Posts
| ||
|
ZergZoul
Mexico408 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Hyuk White-Ra Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Sacsri Shine [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|