• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8148 users

Introducing LiquidHearth.com - Page 9

Forum Index > News
200 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
BreAKerTV
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Taiwan1658 Posts
January 15 2014 13:10 GMT
#161
I sincerely love and adore everything about the teamliquid.net and liquidhearth.com website layouts.

Could you guys make a similar website strictly dedicated to league of legends? It's so difficult to just get all the simple information pulled together that one is looking for.
Retired caster / streamer "BingeHD". Digital Nomad.
n0ise
Profile Joined April 2010
3452 Posts
January 15 2014 13:15 GMT
#162
noooo why did you remove the link to www.teamliquid.net from the topmenubar
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 13:25:16
January 15 2014 13:24 GMT
#163
On January 15 2014 22:15 n0ise wrote:
noooo why did you remove the link to www.teamliquid.net from the topmenubar

You can click the banner or "home"-button for the same effect. I guess so it doesn't get to clustered up there and not too much redundancy.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
January 15 2014 13:55 GMT
#164
Sounds cool. When will liquidleague be out ? All the korean esport scene is focused on the game (hell, most coaches/casters are ex bw or sc2 pros). Sounds strange for a website which started by covering mostly ongamenet/mbc content to not be covering league officially. With Kespa starting a 16 team LoL proleague and Ongamenet broadcasting almost only LoL I'm not sure why our bw-veteran staff aren't taking a look at it.

And yes I know about the non-official writers and the LoL subforum, I'm sure you got my point, something is missing .
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 15:10:09
January 15 2014 14:47 GMT
#165
Cool site, dislike the idea. I like to have everything on one site rather than having to have to jump between pages.

The same way you've handled DOTA. Subforum etc.
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
January 15 2014 16:17 GMT
#166
On January 15 2014 23:47 TOCHMY wrote:
Cool site, dislike the idea. I like to have everything on one site rather than having to have to jump between pages.

The same way you've handled DOTA. Subforum etc.


Did you read the motivation for a different site?

OT: Great idea! And although some don't like the design, the plus is that everyone gets up and running straight away.
월요 날 재미있
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
January 15 2014 16:55 GMT
#167
Why is the site on a different domain though. You could call it hearth.teamliquid.net
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Golden Ghost
Profile Joined February 2003
Netherlands1041 Posts
January 15 2014 16:55 GMT
#168
On January 15 2014 20:41 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2014 20:31 Golden Ghost wrote:
Although I agree in principle with the split it feels awkward to have them as two totally different sites.
Has it been discussed to set TeamLiquid up more as the Liquipedia portal?

If you go to the Liquipedia portal you then have to choose for the specific Liquipedia you want to go to (SC/SC2/Dota/HS).
Isn't it possible to do the same for TeamLiquid to have a portal where you have to choose between.
- RTS (where you have SC/SC2 coverage and all relevant fora)
- MOBA (where you have Dota2 coverage and all relevant fora and the LoL forum)
- Cardgames (where you have HearthStone coverage and all relevant fora)
- TeamLiquid Pro (with everything related to the Pro teams)
This also makes it easier if TL want's to expand their coverage to shooters/fightgames or other games in the current genres.

Or even better a shared mainpage with only general news, blogs and the community fora and a big button that leads you to a separate section with the fora and news for that specific game genre. This imo would keep the site more coherent and maintains a solid feeling of togetherness while still separating the genres enough to avoid the clutter of everything on the same site.

One problem with that is there are people like me(and numerous others) who follow more than one game. I like being able to skim down one gigantic sidebar and see a ton of relevant and not-so-relevant content.

I also do that and currently that's not a problem but imagine doing it when TL reports on 20 games
Life is to give and take. You take a vacation and you give to the poor.
TanKLoveR
Profile Joined August 2008
Venezuela838 Posts
January 15 2014 17:03 GMT
#169
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.
Moroshima Haruka, forever best girl. My dream is to die thinking "Wow, that was fun. I'm tired."
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
January 15 2014 17:10 GMT
#170
On January 16 2014 02:03 TanKLoveR wrote:
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.

Because blizzard make great games?
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 15 2014 19:12 GMT
#171
On January 16 2014 02:03 TanKLoveR wrote:
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.

TIL Dota2 was made by Blizzard
AdministratorBreak the chains
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 19:44:32
January 15 2014 19:35 GMT
#172
On January 16 2014 02:10 TOCHMY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 02:03 TanKLoveR wrote:
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.

Because blizzard make great games?

You can't be serious? I really hope TL is getting money for this, or at least free trips and presents.

I can easily block things that I don't like on the site (SC2/LOL) so Blizzard putting money into the TL pocket for things I don't want to know about isn't a big deal, it just means more money flowing into dota and BW sections. Though what bothers me is that every time any anti-Blizzard talk comes up or you don't bow down to the overlords in Irvine mods delete the thread, no matter how reasonable the argument.

Edit: Now that I think about it, its better that future games take the Liquid Poker route. You don't have to look at it everyday but when you want to found out something about poker you know where it is.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
Oddball28
Profile Joined May 2013
Denmark2121 Posts
January 15 2014 19:42 GMT
#173
Great pickup from TeamLiquid, the game is absolutely awesome and actually draws you in a bit, but the games real force for me is in the fact that you can casually pick it up and play it for 10-30 minutes and then leave it again. Just kill some time. Having played WoW and Warcraft 3 I also relate a lot to the cards and makes it appeal more to me. However, i'm not playing it that much, which is mostly cause I love Path of Exile damn much and its really got its claws on me atm! :D

I hope you have great success with Hearthstone
LaNm, Iceiceice, Mushi, BurNIng and MMY - DK 2013/2014 - What a ride it was...
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 15 2014 19:45 GMT
#174
On January 16 2014 04:35 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 02:10 TOCHMY wrote:
On January 16 2014 02:03 TanKLoveR wrote:
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.

Because blizzard make great games?

You can't be serious? I really hope TL is getting money for this, or at least free trips and presents.

I can easily block things that I don't like on the site (SC2/LOL) so Blizzard putting money into the TL pocket for things I don't want to know about isn't a big deal, it just means more money flowing into dota and BW sections. Though what bothers me is that every time any anti-Blizzard talk comes up or you don't bow down to the overlords in Irvine mods delete the thread, no matter how reasonable the argument.


You don't seem to understand that most of TL is passion-driven. HS is a passion project (with potential monetary gains of course), not a byproduct of some imaginary Blizzard worshipping bullshit
AdministratorBreak the chains
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
January 15 2014 19:49 GMT
#175
On January 16 2014 04:45 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 04:35 zeo wrote:
On January 16 2014 02:10 TOCHMY wrote:
On January 16 2014 02:03 TanKLoveR wrote:
I don't get why team liquid fanboys every game blizzard makes, /shrug. Well I hope the people who like Hearthstone enjoy their new website, looks nifty.

Because blizzard make great games?

You can't be serious? I really hope TL is getting money for this, or at least free trips and presents.

I can easily block things that I don't like on the site (SC2/LOL) so Blizzard putting money into the TL pocket for things I don't want to know about isn't a big deal, it just means more money flowing into dota and BW sections. Though what bothers me is that every time any anti-Blizzard talk comes up or you don't bow down to the overlords in Irvine mods delete the thread, no matter how reasonable the argument.


You don't seem to understand that most of TL is passion-driven. HS is a passion project (with potential monetary gains of course), not a byproduct of some imaginary Blizzard worshipping bullshit


yeah i know that at least for me, if hearthstone were the same but made by a different company that wouldn't discourage me from playing it at all. I think the game is pretty sweet!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
illidan333
Profile Joined August 2010
Iran102 Posts
January 15 2014 20:45 GMT
#176
When liquid'league of legends :D
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
January 15 2014 23:07 GMT
#177
I was wondering where the HS forum went.

this is cool! I'll be there all the time
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
January 15 2014 23:14 GMT
#178
I love the new site!
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Avs
Profile Joined November 2010
Korea (North)857 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-15 23:31:48
January 15 2014 23:30 GMT
#179
Not seeing any good reasons why TL removed the subforum links from the left nav bar and is not including hearthstone streamers in the right nav bar. Please update parity instead of trying to promote a separate subdomain. The better forum organization is good though (and the updated streamer list).
j1nzo
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany367 Posts
January 15 2014 23:45 GMT
#180
great to see liquid expand!
congratz team
♞ rest in peace Madiba ♞
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft152
Nina 57
ViBE43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14270
ZZZero.O 153
Dewaltoss 138
firebathero 92
Hyuk 77
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm109
febbydoto45
League of Legends
Doublelift3486
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g6689
FrodaN2374
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck417
KnowMe274
JimRising 238
ToD204
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King36
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 67
• musti20045 32
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen112
Other Games
• imaqtpie786
• Shiphtur224
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 49m
INu's Battles
13h 49m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 49m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.