• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8847 users

[Code S] Ro32 Group A Preview (S4) - Page 2

Forum Index > News
72 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
September 03 2012 00:20 GMT
#21
Looks like seed leenok, but i'm almost as bad as fionn at predicting gsl groups.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
September 03 2012 00:26 GMT
#22
lol Fionn.. I can't tell if you are trolling with these predictions or trying to counter the jinx. But then again, countering the jinx with Suhosin winning is pretty bold too...

haha it will be a fun season this time around'
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
September 03 2012 00:40 GMT
#23
Gogo Seed + Parting! Or maybe Leenock...
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 03 2012 00:41 GMT
#24
Considering Leenock's ZvP, and the fact that there are two protosses of the caliber of Seed and Parting in his group, this prediction looks to be either a stroke of genius or a total misread. While Leenock has beaten MC (and First and Alicia and Tails and some others) recently, the only one I would consider to be a first-class PvZer would be MC, and I would be inclined to call this a fluke, since he got 2-0 by SKT.Rain soon afterwards (eventhough Rain's PvZ is crazy good). PartinG and Seed to advance, unless Leenock can pull a miracle (and SuHoSin is most likely going to lose every game).
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
September 03 2012 00:47 GMT
#25
I agree with Leenock beating Seed, I can see that happening

But Parting taking out Seed in a PvP? Ô_Ô I just don't see that happening in any shape or form

Ah... Fionn, the master of jinx and counter-curses! I see... I see now, yes

I like it
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
September 03 2012 00:57 GMT
#26
Totally cheering for Suhosin in this.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
TheBrainiac
Profile Joined August 2012
United States75 Posts
September 03 2012 01:16 GMT
#27
Seed and Leenock advance.
I like the moment I break a man's ego.
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-03 01:18:08
September 03 2012 01:16 GMT
#28
On September 03 2012 09:47 ELA wrote:
I agree with Leenock beating Seed, I can see that happening

But Parting taking out Seed in a PvP? Ô_Ô I just don't see that happening in any shape or form

Ah... Fionn, the master of jinx and counter-curses! I see... I see now, yes

I like it


Pssssssst, over here! http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_StarCraft_II_World_Championship_Series/Asia/Nationals/South_Korea#Bracket

On September 03 2012 09:18 JJH777 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2012 07:59 Waxangel wrote:
Seed has the easiest first opponent, and Leenock and PartinG are on the same part of the bracket. I don't know how you can predict Leenock and PartinG to advance, unless you are intentionally trying to reverse jinx by being wrong.


He hates IM. He never predicts IM players to advance unless they are gigantic favorites. He also says they are slumping at every opportunity.


Sure...
ke_ivan
Profile Joined February 2011
Singapore374 Posts
September 03 2012 01:17 GMT
#29
Ah... i want Leenock to advance! Seed v Parting, woah tough one...
RHMVNovus
Profile Joined October 2010
United States738 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-03 01:31:34
September 03 2012 01:31 GMT
#30
In his underdog run to the quarterfinals in last season's Super Tournament


Last YEAR's. I am not, as it appears, trying to be mean-spirited. :D
Droning his sorrows in massive amounts of macro
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
September 03 2012 01:41 GMT
#31
Poor guy Seed, wins the GSL, still consired low tier korean not able to get past ro32 code s.
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
Incomplet
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United Kingdom1419 Posts
September 03 2012 01:49 GMT
#32
Yeah I think people voted against him before he became champion because he was relatively unknown and he was always the underdog. Now people vote against him because of the GSL curse - disappearing off the face of the Earth after winning Code S. I for one will stick by my guns and keep rooting for Seed!!
Bow down to the sons of Aiur...SKT1_Rain, CreatorPrime, ST_Parting, Liquid_Hero.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
September 03 2012 01:49 GMT
#33
seed fighting :O
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
laerteis
Profile Joined August 2012
United States78 Posts
September 03 2012 01:54 GMT
#34
These predictions make no sense to me. I'm kinda new around here. Maybe I'm missing an inside joke?
support Axiom eSports http://www.axiomesports.com/
Porcelina
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3249 Posts
September 03 2012 01:59 GMT
#35
On September 03 2012 10:54 laerteis wrote:
These predictions make no sense to me. I'm kinda new around here. Maybe I'm missing an inside joke?


But what would be the fun in reading these things if they always perfectly aligned with what you think would happen? Seeing the amount of top players in the field, I think there will be a rather large amount of people vehemently disagreeing with the predictions in just about every group.

Also, what would be fun in having no predictions to mock afterwards? <3
WickedCestus
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada25 Posts
September 03 2012 02:06 GMT
#36
I really want Suhosin to win this season and just make a mockery of all of Starcraft 2. At first I disliked him, but now I'm just in awe of his fantastic luck and his constantly furrowed brow. Suhosin fighting!
bropedo
Profile Joined April 2012
United States89 Posts
September 03 2012 02:10 GMT
#37
Can someone ban fionn from the predictions, this is starting to get scary
Gogo Terran: MKP ByuN || Toss: Parting Rain || Zerg: Life HyuN
soiii
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany266 Posts
September 03 2012 02:26 GMT
#38
Great predictions and I think you are spot on. Takes some balls to bet against the GSL winner though :D.
Also if Suhosin wins by one or two-basing everybody I will laugh my ass of and enjoy the LR thread like nothing before.
camilocraft
Profile Joined September 2010
Colombia33 Posts
September 03 2012 02:27 GMT
#39
My hearth said Leenock-Parting
My brain said Seed-Leenock

I just hope for long macro games that show the great thing that sc2 is. Too much stack, I really want this groups been Bo5 :D
Nothing for now. Thanks Anyway
Clayberg
Profile Joined October 2011
United States15 Posts
September 03 2012 02:29 GMT
#40
I don't see Seed losing to both Leenock and Parting. Seeds not losing his first round and he showed good PvP and PvZ last run. He will at least beat one of them.

Leenock > Parting
Seed > Leenock
Leenock > Parting

Seed + Leenock to go through
(I just assumed everyone else also has Suhosin going 0-2 so I didn't include that part)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko255
SpeCial 74
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16015
firebathero 2341
Bisu 942
Hyuk 627
Horang2 526
Larva 304
BeSt 255
Light 185
Mini 173
EffOrt 146
[ Show more ]
Soma 128
Rush 95
Leta 92
Barracks 78
ZerO 58
Mong 58
Pusan 57
ToSsGirL 50
Killer 48
Sharp 36
Shinee 32
Yoon 32
Aegong 32
Mind 29
sorry 27
NaDa 26
Sexy 26
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 16
Noble 15
zelot 14
Snow 13
JulyZerg 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 373
Fuzer 181
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss970
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1038
crisheroes929
Other Games
gofns27954
singsing1881
olofmeister1194
B2W.Neo188
Mew2King81
Livibee57
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH108
• StrangeGG 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 4m
OSC
11h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 4m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.