• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

[Code S] Finals Recap: MC vs Seed - Page 7

Forum Index > News
189 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
wwowz
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada156 Posts
July 27 2012 17:59 GMT
#121
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


I checked the twitter. MC clearly said "I.Will.Destroy.You".
Here is MC's tweet
"아직 끝난게 아닙니다 다시 올라올께요 ^_^ 끝으로 상원이형 축하하고 다음에 다시 만나면 부.숴.버.리.겠.다 내일 wcg에서 뵈요"
Translated: It's not over yet! I will be up there again! FInally, Congrats to Seed and if we meet again, I.Will.Destroy.You. See you at WCG tmr!!
Cinim
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark866 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 18:03:57
July 27 2012 18:02 GMT
#122
On July 28 2012 02:57 Waxangel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


......

would it kill you to take my word for it, you not reading Korean, google translate being awful, and me having done this thing for a really long time ?


I'm not saying you are wrong, would just like to know exactly where he said it? :S more details. I know translates are bad, just wanted to know it more in depth

- he wrote 3 things 5 hours ago when he got back from finals, which one was to JYP so the long or short one, and which part -perhabs all of it translated? :D

edit: someone got there before you waxangel!
Hell, it's about time
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
July 27 2012 18:02 GMT
#123
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.
Cinim
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark866 Posts
July 27 2012 18:05 GMT
#124
On July 28 2012 03:02 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.


PvP within last months has often been absoloutly amazing, Seed said he wanted to display good games for fans, while he played well he did some strategies that are less than fun to spectate - go see squirtle vs MC this gsl season as well, game on metropolis was amazing.
Hell, it's about time
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
July 27 2012 18:05 GMT
#125
The thing that made this GSL so amazing is the amount of respect between the two players imo. The stories of both of them and the entire interview they had, the friendly bantering and everything made it such a great preformance by either of them regardless of the outcome i was pretty happy.
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
July 27 2012 18:07 GMT
#126
On July 28 2012 03:02 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.


Fuck, going InCa mode.
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
July 27 2012 18:08 GMT
#127
On July 28 2012 02:59 wwowz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


I checked the twitter. MC clearly said "I.Will.Destroy.You".
Here is MC's tweet
"아직 끝난게 아닙니다 다시 올라올께요 ^_^ 끝으로 상원이형 축하하고 다음에 다시 만나면 부.숴.버.리.겠.다 내일 wcg에서 뵈요"
Translated: It's not over yet! I will be up there again! FInally, Congrats to Seed and if we meet again, I.Will.Destroy.You. See you at WCG tmr!!


I'm also confirming that MC said this. The tweet is not a lie, do not ever use online translators please.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
iiGreetings
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada563 Posts
July 27 2012 18:10 GMT
#128
Congrats to seed! He looked so happy it was awesome. Protoss needed a title which makes this final better imo. Seed earned it
Adapt and React I MKP, PartinG, EffOrt ♥
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
July 27 2012 18:12 GMT
#129
On July 28 2012 03:05 Cinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 03:02 The KY wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.


PvP within last months has often been absoloutly amazing, Seed said he wanted to display good games for fans, while he played well he did some strategies that are less than fun to spectate - go see squirtle vs MC this gsl season as well, game on metropolis was amazing.


Yeah occasionally you get the decent game or two, but when it comes down to it it's just a series of 1 base all ins, base races and War of the Worlds turtle fests where whoever gets the first volley off wins.
The chances of having an actually good PvP Bo7 at the moment are slim.
rawrrawrrawr
Profile Joined December 2011
United States3 Posts
July 27 2012 18:14 GMT
#130
What a run for LG-IMSeed this season the world bet against him every round, two awesome comebacks one against symbol who was at the time ripping through everyone in the gsl the gstl and almost everywhere else. Look i mean he didnt just beat symbol he seems to have broken him symbol has been playing as well since since that thrashing seed gave him. Then he faced Byun and again had an awesome comback. Now he completely dominated MC in the finals, Call me crazy but Seed gave us one hell of a story this season. But alas MC fan boys shall cry and GSL has gotten a new Villian. congrats Seed you were my second pick after Nestea. LG_IM FIGHTING!!!!!!!
rawr....
Cinim
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark866 Posts
July 27 2012 18:14 GMT
#131
On July 28 2012 03:12 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 03:05 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 03:02 The KY wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.


PvP within last months has often been absoloutly amazing, Seed said he wanted to display good games for fans, while he played well he did some strategies that are less than fun to spectate - go see squirtle vs MC this gsl season as well, game on metropolis was amazing.


Yeah occasionally you get the decent game or two, but when it comes down to it it's just a series of 1 base all ins, base races and War of the Worlds turtle fests where whoever gets the first volley off wins.
The chances of having an actually good PvP Bo7 at the moment are slim.


Since when is chaos not fun to watch? You sir are a very odd one :s
Hell, it's about time
vorxaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada245 Posts
July 27 2012 18:16 GMT
#132
Good stuff, really glad seed won. Nothing wrong with 1 basing if its the most effective strat for the situation, Seed played to win, not to have macro game practice. I'm really liking this guy, cold-hearted winner.
ZeNd0kUn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
July 27 2012 18:21 GMT
#133
Really happy that Seed won. The only bad thing could be that we might be seeing a lot of warp prism 4 gates in PvPs on the ladder now. I wonder if there's a guide on how to stop that. Anyways PvP has always been a cheesy game to play. Any Protoss knows that losing to another Protoss especially by a Shenanigan build leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Can only hope HoTS changes things. But so far I'm liking the new Terran and Zerg units much better.
"Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment." - Jesus
Saronix
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada73 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 18:24:56
July 27 2012 18:21 GMT
#134
Whomever expanded lost except in the final game. I was hoping it'd be a clinic on PvP but what I saw was not much different than the PvP of 2 years ago.

PvP is also the most prone to upsets. I wish it was more like TvT.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
July 27 2012 18:28 GMT
#135
On July 28 2012 03:14 Cinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2012 03:12 The KY wrote:
On July 28 2012 03:05 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 03:02 The KY wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:50 Cinim wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:47 Waxangel wrote:
On July 28 2012 02:45 Cinim wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:55 Waxangel wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:53 bbm wrote:
On July 27 2012 22:44 TheDougler wrote:
Nice recap. Is that true about MC's tweet?

Nope, TL like to lie in their articles for kicks and giggles


What was production/crowd/stage like? Pity that stuff wasn't mentioned here, I'd really like to know what the event was like and how it matched up to other finals, sc2 and bw alike.


the sarcasm level is getting too deep, and there may be romanians reading, so yes, the tweet is real


He never tweeted that, I have MC twitter. He wrote something in korean but it was very long texts, and perhabs it was in there, but then you kinda took something out of context I guess :s


it was a translation D:

though MC enjoys using english enough, so I get the confusion


I checked, and while translators aren't that great(I use nicetranslator, one of the better) it didn't come up with anything near the destroy thing you said he tweeted :s

Maybe you did loose translation? he say something about wcg tommorw that he will come back then


Wax why do you continue to lie to us?!

OT, whatever anyone says the finals can never be as bad as Inca vs Nestea. I'm not sure how and why people were expecting awesome games, it's a Bo7 PvP.


PvP within last months has often been absoloutly amazing, Seed said he wanted to display good games for fans, while he played well he did some strategies that are less than fun to spectate - go see squirtle vs MC this gsl season as well, game on metropolis was amazing.


Yeah occasionally you get the decent game or two, but when it comes down to it it's just a series of 1 base all ins, base races and War of the Worlds turtle fests where whoever gets the first volley off wins.
The chances of having an actually good PvP Bo7 at the moment are slim.


Since when is chaos not fun to watch? You sir are a very odd one :s


It's fun on occasion. Like a breather from all the actually good games.
EuLoGy[kTw]
Profile Joined July 2012
United States82 Posts
July 27 2012 18:28 GMT
#136
On July 27 2012 22:44 Bodzilla wrote:
was the most terrible let down for a finals ever.

i dont begrudge him his championship, but it's just not the same as one fought over longer games.
with the win, the way he did it, he wont cement himself with the likes of nestea, mc MMA DRG or MVP. He's going to have to do it again to actually be considered as one of the better players in the world.

Mods good at this
kubiks
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1328 Posts
July 27 2012 18:31 GMT
#137
It didn't disappoint, wasn't excpecting anything from it :D. I would have been dispointed if there were not a game with war of the world battle where a game ends in matter of second :=).
The real finals is tomorow, just hope it won't be one sided
Juanald you're my hero I miss you -> best troll ever on TL <3
snively
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States1159 Posts
July 27 2012 18:34 GMT
#138
mad props to sseed!!!
My religion is Starcraft
Yaki
Profile Joined April 2011
France4234 Posts
July 27 2012 18:55 GMT
#139
On July 28 2012 03:21 Saronix wrote:
Whomever expanded lost except in the final game. I was hoping it'd be a clinic on PvP but what I saw was not much different than the PvP of 2 years ago.

PvP is also the most prone to upsets. I wish it was more like TvT.

The reason MC lost the last game was because his expo was far behind. He was 20 supply ahead and instead of attacking and trying to kill Seed (which he had a good chance to do) and expo'd and Seed easily caught up by going very fast 2 robo colossi prod.
MC ■ MarineKing ■ LosirA ■ To someone who has lost after trying his best, no words from the winner can console him.
PlacidPanda
Profile Joined September 2011
United States246 Posts
July 27 2012 19:09 GMT
#140
That young sprout must be admonished! Hes been being a little.....Knotty YEAHAHHAHHHHHH

I enjoyed the finals, however MC is one of my favorite players and it was heartbreaking to see him lose in a fashion like this.
Squirtle Hwaitting!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
47m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.