I hope everyone on the team in Korea is at the house right now and that you've been practising and analyzing together a lot. Maybe ask Artosis to come in as a coach and support in the studio for you guys?
Liquid hwaiting!
| Forum Index > News |
|
Proseat
Germany5113 Posts
I hope everyone on the team in Korea is at the house right now and that you've been practising and analyzing together a lot. Maybe ask Artosis to come in as a coach and support in the studio for you guys? Liquid hwaiting! | ||
|
fer
Canada375 Posts
The only hope is that Stephano for some reason travels to Korea, and gets to compete alongside TSL. He's the only one foreigner that has ace-like potential for any of the Korean teams. | ||
|
Volume
United States104 Posts
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
On May 31 2012 02:33 Aunvilgod wrote: I agree. I believe it all comes down to Hero´s nerves. I don´t believe that there are many Protoss with equally strong PvP given Heros incredible mechanics and micro. Hero has fairly bad PvP compared to his other matchups, I would bet on loads of PvP snipers against him if it came down to that. I don't think Hero is gonna be as useful to TL this GSTL as people think he will be, he is an obvious threat but seems easily snipeable. Edit: Post 5555! I feel like I should have done something more significant. | ||
|
Holytornados
United States1022 Posts
| ||
|
TheDougler
Canada8323 Posts
| ||
|
polyphonyEX
United States2539 Posts
| ||
|
Brosy
United States254 Posts
![]() | ||
|
NOOBALOPSE
Canada802 Posts
| ||
|
1st_Panzer_Div.
United States621 Posts
And can someone clarify, the loser of this match is out of the GSTL, and the other 3 teams are in? | ||
|
snively
United States1159 Posts
also mad props to JYP! i always knew he was a strong player ![]() | ||
|
theolysis
United States107 Posts
| ||
|
Bagration
United States18282 Posts
On May 31 2012 03:59 1st_Panzer_Div. wrote: So if TL now wins tonight's match, do you get fired as a TL writer for going against them? And can someone clarify, the loser of this match is out of the GSTL, and the other 3 teams are in? Loser of tonight's match is eliminated, while the winner faces Zenex. The winner of that match advances along with Slayers-EG, while the loser is eliminated as well. So if TL wins, they rematch against Zenex, and if they beat Zenex then, TL advances to group stage 2 and Zenex is eliminated. | ||
|
TheRealNanMan
United States1471 Posts
This GSTL Season has been really exciting so far im really looking forward to the next match! Come on liquid you got this!! | ||
|
ReaperX
Hong Kong1758 Posts
| ||
|
WigglingSquid
5194 Posts
On May 31 2012 03:20 MCDayC wrote: Show nested quote + On May 31 2012 02:33 Aunvilgod wrote: On May 31 2012 01:58 Asha` wrote: Player of the night was Life, no contest ¬__¬ I agree. I believe it all comes down to Hero´s nerves. I don´t believe that there are many Protoss with equally strong PvP given Heros incredible mechanics and micro. Hero has fairly bad PvP compared to his other matchups, I would bet on loads of PvP snipers against him if it came down to that. I don't think Hero is gonna be as useful to TL this GSTL as people think he will be, he is an obvious threat but seems easily snipeable. Edit: Post 5555! I feel like I should have done something more significant. If only NSH had anything that resembled a PvP sniper. ![]() | ||
|
GHOSTCLAW
United States17042 Posts
| ||
|
Delwack
123 Posts
| ||
|
Lagitech
Finland25 Posts
| ||
|
aznball123
2759 Posts
Let's go Liquid!! With Taeja back, Liquid has 2 good aces. GL!! | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Jaedong Hyuk BeSt actioN firebathero Light Zeus [ Show more ] Stork Leta Soulkey EffOrt Last Soma ZerO Mini Sexy Pusan Rush Mong ggaemo Killer Mind Aegong Shinee soO hero Bale ToSsGirL PianO sorry Sharp Terrorterran NaDa Free Yoon JulyZerg HiyA Shine Noble ajuk12(nOOB) Snow League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42287 singsing1863 XBOCT330 DeMusliM190 Mew2King164 Livibee109 B2W.Neo101 ArmadaUGS74 QueenE54 Liquid`LucifroN16 ZerO(Twitch)12 Chillindude9 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH321 StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • StrangeGG • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends |
|
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|