
Well, we still have the vod's, and of course I'm super excited about the rest of this tournament.
| Forum Index > News |
|
TheMajorNL
Netherlands9 Posts
![]() Well, we still have the vod's, and of course I'm super excited about the rest of this tournament. | ||
|
| ||
|
Xiphos
Canada7507 Posts
On May 15 2012 12:36 NationInArms wrote: None of the guys in the front picture look very enthusiastic..... Good write up though! The Eye of the Tiger. All past league winner has it, but not for anyone else. | ||
|
slappy
United States1271 Posts
| ||
|
trifecta
United States6795 Posts
| ||
|
Taekwon
United States8155 Posts
Thank you writers. | ||
|
endy
Switzerland8970 Posts
I think I'm cheering for everyone except Hydra/ZerO. I don't really like Action but he's kinda cool too, so I will not cheer against him. Thanks a lot for that preview, the section about the Royal Roaders was an awesome read ! | ||
|
]343[
United States10328 Posts
| ||
|
brokenLoL
United Kingdom419 Posts
| ||
|
Balgrog
United States1221 Posts
| ||
|
Trozz
Canada3456 Posts
So many royal roaders. I'll smallvodthread these. | ||
|
DYEAlabaster
Canada1009 Posts
| ||
|
Bisu-Fan
Russian Federation3339 Posts
| ||
|
Mobius_1
United Kingdom2763 Posts
soO to hydra-bust his way out of his group, though. ![]() | ||
|
ancientemblem
Canada34 Posts
| ||
|
Son of Gnome
United States777 Posts
| ||
|
Moka
Canada942 Posts
| ||
|
zeehar
Korea (South)3804 Posts
called it. | ||
|
Epoxide
Magic Woods9326 Posts
Nice writeup, thanks ![]() | ||
|
Wafflelisk
Canada1061 Posts
o: | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Mini Rush Hyuk Dewaltoss firebathero Trap ToSsGirL Bale [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1546 Beastyqt458 Mlord227 DeMusliM223 XBOCT217 ArmadaUGS146 KnowMe126 C9.Mang0113 XaKoH QueenE86 Mew2King75 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH315 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Hinosc • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|