• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8251 users

[GSL] Season One Finals - Recap - Page 5

Forum Index > News
289 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Vildhjarta
Profile Joined September 2011
Sweden126 Posts
March 03 2012 15:17 GMT
#81
my dong!!
No man has ever been entirely and completely himself. Yet each one strives to become that, one in an awkward, the other in a more intelligent way, each as best he can. - Hermann Hesse, Demian
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
March 03 2012 15:21 GMT
#82
On March 04 2012 00:15 stokes17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2012 00:12 MindBreaker wrote:
On March 04 2012 00:07 nokz88 wrote:
It's like people just choose to fucking ignore every piece of advice thrown in their way, just to endlessly bitch, moan and complain.

For gods sake JUST CHECK THE GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN "HIDE SPOILERS"!

Dudes with double digit IQ making everyone's lives a little more miserable in every way... sigh

Not that I don't agree with you but 90 is the average iq....

no its 100 with a SD of 15 ^^

EDIT: my 130 IQ can't find the GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN HIDE SPOILERS.

EDIT2: o I found it... very bottom left of main page

Details details
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
March 03 2012 15:25 GMT
#83
Finally, we've all been watching him SMASH all kinds of code S koreans in different leagues and losing that horrific game7 a few months ago... he sooo deserves this!!! our new zerg champion!
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
klogg
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden800 Posts
March 03 2012 15:28 GMT
#84
I see some people complaining about spoilers.. I came here to do the exact opposite.

Thank you for changing your spoiler policy TL, I don't watch much SC2 anymore but I like to keep up with recent results. Previously I had to use the recent tournament results page on Liquipedia but this coverage is way better and more convenient.
http://fiddle.se/ - @klogglol
Boomkinbro
Profile Joined November 2011
United States19 Posts
March 03 2012 15:30 GMT
#85
anyone else unable to watch it on GOMTV???
High Platinum player on US server
jumbotroN
Profile Joined April 2010
Peru229 Posts
March 03 2012 15:32 GMT
#86
that is one weird trophy, reminds me of a... nevermind.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
March 03 2012 15:34 GMT
#87
On March 04 2012 00:30 Boomkinbro wrote:
anyone else unable to watch it on GOMTV???

Appears the VODS aren't on yet... give it an hour or two.... the event only finished what 6 hours ago and was off site (at least it usually is) so they may need a lil more time

RaiD.RaynoR
Profile Joined February 2012
United States294 Posts
March 03 2012 15:39 GMT
#88
DRG you redeemed yourself in an epic way, gg!
Redemption is the consequence of forgiveness
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 03 2012 15:41 GMT
#89
Will Genius become the new Kong?

Congrats DRG !
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
SKGZombie
Profile Joined February 2012
United States42 Posts
March 03 2012 15:41 GMT
#90
I cant wait until the VODs are uploaded. I thought for sure Genius would win it his PvZ is pretty sick and considering he already beat DRG in group play and how he handled Nestea I didnt think DRG could do it but as a zerg player myself im glad to see DRG take the win!
If I live I will kill you if I die you are foregivin such is the rule of honor
Danka
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Peru1018 Posts
March 03 2012 15:41 GMT
#91
FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Im sorry, but TL didnt used to have the biggest spoilers front page hours after matches. Do i have to turn some feature off? Or is TL just unsafe grounds now if you cant watch the matches live? Ive been here since Giyom and Elkyx days, and its the first time its happened to me and Im quite sad because I had planned a GSL watching party.
Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
NintendoStar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States217 Posts
March 03 2012 15:45 GMT
#92
Wow wtf I just had the finals ruined for me now. I have never heard of this spoiler option, why would you not have spoilers off by default? This was one of my most hyped finals
"oh well then u can just get off this site then if ya'll goin to play it like dat fool i write like dis cos itz gangstar" -Linko8697
Nightshade_
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States549 Posts
March 03 2012 15:48 GMT
#93
It's VERY frustrating to have planned on watching the finals later today, go on TL to find a local LAN info I'm going to (so I didn't have a choice but to go on to the site), just to see the winner AND score right on the front page. COMPLETELY disappointing as I have watched the entire season so far without spoilers.
Lil' Joey, Master of the A-Move Stalker Strike Force
fritfrat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States50 Posts
March 03 2012 15:51 GMT
#94
People haven't noticed the lack of spoilers for a while? I was like, huh, that's interesting, and read up on why they did it, and then found the hide spoilers button in case I wanted to use it. I guess the first day they implemented it was a surprise, and I guess some people could have been very unlucky and not visited TL for a while and finally visit it for the first time after the GSL, but I suspect that would be a minority...
mumming
Profile Joined June 2010
Faroe Islands256 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 16:00:00
March 03 2012 15:52 GMT
#95
SPOILER ALERT U FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought maybe cus u have recently started spoiling eveything I would try not to read any text on frontpage, BUT A HUGE PICTURE OF DRG KISSING A TROPHY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

EDIT: Oh I didn't notice that TINY box that I would never scroll down to...

User was warned for this post
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
March 03 2012 15:54 GMT
#96
Wow people raging over spoilers...

GRATZ TO DRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
AbeToss
Profile Joined September 2010
United States60 Posts
March 03 2012 15:55 GMT
#97
I am also going to have to say that I was very frustrated to have the finals spoiled for me immediately upon visiting TL. Yes I understand there is a hide spoilers button. But why would it be unchecked by default? If you're logging in from another computer or aren't automatically logged on when opening your browser (something I don't do because of security reasons) you're going to have the match spoiled anyways. Seriously TL, hide spoilers needs to be checked by default. I was really looking forward to watching these games and now the results have been ruined for me.

Still bummed Genius lost =[.
feanor1
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1899 Posts
March 03 2012 15:56 GMT
#98
Gratz to DRG, glad to see that going to MLG didn't kill him with jetlag.
AbeToss
Profile Joined September 2010
United States60 Posts
March 03 2012 15:58 GMT
#99
On March 04 2012 00:51 fritfrat wrote:
People haven't noticed the lack of spoilers for a while? I was like, huh, that's interesting, and read up on why they did it, and then found the hide spoilers button in case I wanted to use it. I guess the first day they implemented it was a surprise, and I guess some people could have been very unlucky and not visited TL for a while and finally visit it for the first time after the GSL, but I suspect that would be a minority...


The issue is that the box is unchecked by defualt. So if you visit the main page before logging in (which I'd think includes a large number of people including myself) you're going to have the match spoiled.
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
March 03 2012 15:58 GMT
#100
On March 04 2012 00:52 mumming wrote:
SPOILER ALERT U FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought maybe cus u have recently started spoiling eveything I would try not to read any text on frontpage, BUT A HUGE PICTURE OF DRG KISSING A TROPHY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

THEY ARE THINKING PEOPLE WILL PAY ATTENTION AND READ WHEN WE ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE CHANGING THE FRONT PAGE AND WILL CLICK THE NO SPOILERS BUTTON!!!
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm264
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g8104
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 45m
Patches Events
9h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.