• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

[GSL] Season One Finals - Recap - Page 4

Forum Index > News
289 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
kAelle_sc
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
March 03 2012 14:38 GMT
#61
DongRaeGu <3

Where is the shot of him kissing the GSL trophy? link! <3
It's all about the journey, not the outcome.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 03 2012 14:40 GMT
#62
DRG! DRG! DRG!

Certainly some sloppy play today, especially later on by Genius, but it was so fun to watch, with the Carriers and the taunting.

BTW guys, scroll down, click that white checkbox marked "Hide Spoilers" to avoid this in the future.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 15:00:06
March 03 2012 14:40 GMT
#63
Edit: screw that just click the hide spoilers
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
kAelle_sc
Profile Joined April 2011
287 Posts
March 03 2012 14:41 GMT
#64
found it on reddit http://i.imgur.com/OtFma.gif
It's all about the journey, not the outcome.
IronyDK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Denmark142 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 14:42:50
March 03 2012 14:41 GMT
#65
--- Nuked ---
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
March 03 2012 14:44 GMT
#66
Zerg has found itself a new champion, congrats DRG
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
mbsupermario
Profile Joined July 2010
United States101 Posts
March 03 2012 14:44 GMT
#67
Awful lot of whining going on ITT. Keep up the good work, TL.

More importantly, congratulations DRG! My hero <3 for the swarm!
teamsolid
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada3668 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 14:52:31
March 03 2012 14:46 GMT
#68
On March 03 2012 23:41 VIPIrony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 23:37 teamsolid wrote:
I disagree with having live updates getting up for the GSL (esp. the finals) right after they happen and with spoilers in the front page article/title. There's a reason why I PAID for the access to watch the VODs after the event has already happened. It's because they're airing in a time zone where I can't possibly catch them awake.

If there was a sports event that I missed, I sure as hell wouldn't pay to go back and find the video and watch it again. I could also catch it live if I wanted to as it happened since it's airing in the same time zone as myself...

Up to date coverage for MLG, IEM, IPL or any other events like that I have no problem with at all and I don't think many other people have ever voiced concerns about them... being that if you wanted to you could watch them as they're airing. I just think an exception should be made for important matches in the GSL, which should be spoiler'ed by default.

TLDR: This is pretty much a big FU to everyone who actually subscribes to GSL for the VODs.


Not everyone lives in America, not like I mind MLG or IPL being spoiled cause I cant watch it till the day after - go to the VoD's before TeamLiquid then. It's not that hard.

So you can't catch MLG or IPL live. Did you pay for access to watch them? I know I wouldn't.

I think you missed my point. If I wasn't a GSL subscriber (for the VODs) I wouldn't have minded the spoilers either.

Also, I usually check TL for a hype thread/match preview BEFORE watching the VODs because it increases the quality of my viewing experience. Or sometimes a (spoiler'd) recap thread after so that I can decide which VODs I want to watch and which ones I don't if it's early group stages.
Gecko4lif
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States42 Posts
March 03 2012 14:46 GMT
#69
Wow I feel like crap for falling asleep during game 5

Glad a Zerg won though
Sableyeah
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands2119 Posts
March 03 2012 14:47 GMT
#70
Wow fuck dis shit, big fucking spoiler on the mainpage like IN YOUR FACE... sigh. I only just got back and I wanted to check TL before Gomtv... because you hardly ever spoil but wtf is this shit On the mainpage even.
BoA | Sunny | HyunA | ChoA | Hyemi // Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree. Preoccupied with a single tree and you will miss the entire f0rest - Takuan Soho
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 14:51:19
March 03 2012 14:50 GMT
#71
Holy shit so much QQ in this thread it doesn't even make sense. I just think about the sports site I visit, the first thing I want to see after the soccer team I cheer for win is that big "VICTORIOUS" piece of news in the site, give the guys who actually saw the games a break guys, the whole spoiler thing shouldn't even exist, if you really wanted to not know shit about the games just don't visit TL until you saw the games.

Mandatory gratz DRG.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
Severian
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia2052 Posts
March 03 2012 14:52 GMT
#72
On March 03 2012 23:40 MindBreaker wrote:
So would a good compromise be that GSL content should be pOstponed till the vods are out?

The compromise is the "Hide Spoilers" checkbox.
onPHYRE
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria925 Posts
March 03 2012 14:57 GMT
#73
Deeee Areeee Geeee!!! GGs.
Livin' this life like it was written.
Dreamer.T
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3584 Posts
March 03 2012 14:57 GMT
#74
No longer a kong!
Forever the best, IMMvp <3
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
March 03 2012 14:58 GMT
#75
wow DRG so impressive grats !!
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Bevan
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada90 Posts
March 03 2012 15:04 GMT
#76
On March 03 2012 23:04 rEdEEmEd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2012 23:00 Bevan wrote:
Guys, really now. Do you sleep through the Super Bowl (world cup, whatever other sports finals you care about), then log on to a sports news hub and bitch when they have spoilers on their front page? Because that's exactly what's happening here - you didn't watch the finals of a MAJOR esports tournament, came to the #1 news source about esports, and you're complaining that they covered it.

If you don't want the results spoiled, watch the games before you come to the news hub that makes its money by covering these things. Or turn on the hide spoilers option mentioned earlier in this thread. Either way, complaining about it is just complaining about your own poor decisions.



Hey Mr. Hockey...


Super Bowl is football, World Cup is soccer. Not sure why you jumped to calling me Mr. Hockey, nor why you can't grasp the simple concept of not looking at the frontpage of an esports news site when you don't want to see esports news. Oh well.
nokz88
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil1253 Posts
March 03 2012 15:07 GMT
#77
It's like people just choose to fucking ignore every piece of advice thrown in their way, just to endlessly bitch, moan and complain.

For gods sake JUST CHECK THE GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN "HIDE SPOILERS"!

Dudes with double digit IQ making everyone's lives a little more miserable in every way... sigh
in a state of trance
MindBreaker
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States574 Posts
March 03 2012 15:12 GMT
#78
On March 04 2012 00:07 nokz88 wrote:
It's like people just choose to fucking ignore every piece of advice thrown in their way, just to endlessly bitch, moan and complain.

For gods sake JUST CHECK THE GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN "HIDE SPOILERS"!

Dudes with double digit IQ making everyone's lives a little more miserable in every way... sigh

Not that I don't agree with you but 90 is the average iq....
Is it weird that I play most of my online games at work? And that it's a pizza place??
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
March 03 2012 15:14 GMT
#79
o man... i didnt realize TL wasn't spoiler free anymore.... I just loaded up the vods and went to check my PMs

O well, I will still enjoy the games... and won't make the mistake again.

I think its a good change for TL though overall, anything that reminds me of ESPN is a positive imo
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 15:18:29
March 03 2012 15:15 GMT
#80
On March 04 2012 00:12 MindBreaker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2012 00:07 nokz88 wrote:
It's like people just choose to fucking ignore every piece of advice thrown in their way, just to endlessly bitch, moan and complain.

For gods sake JUST CHECK THE GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN "HIDE SPOILERS"!

Dudes with double digit IQ making everyone's lives a little more miserable in every way... sigh

Not that I don't agree with you but 90 is the average iq....

no its 100 with a SD of 15 ^^

EDIT: my 130 IQ can't find the GODDAMN BOX IN THE MAIN PAGE WRITTEN HIDE SPOILERS.

EDIT2: o I found it... very bottom left of main page
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm264
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g8104
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick507
BasetradeTV183
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta27
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2118
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 45m
Patches Events
9h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.