All the way from Malaysia

| Forum Index > News |
|
frosteclipse
Malaysia30 Posts
All the way from Malaysia ![]() | ||
|
ZwuckeL
Germany563 Posts
| ||
|
Everest9
Nepal88 Posts
| ||
|
TheHova
United Kingdom2612 Posts
| ||
|
laste
Bulgaria242 Posts
| ||
|
Boonbag
France3318 Posts
the terran one is really nice to protoss is ok - cool the zerg hmmm... looks like a futuristic version of a nazgul mount | ||
|
Zhul
Czech Republic430 Posts
On November 17 2011 17:48 HawaiianPig wrote: ![]() :D:D:D:D | ||
|
Waxangel
United States33705 Posts
On November 17 2011 19:20 eteran wrote: Are those limited in any way? I really want one, but I would prefer to wait a bit. Yes, there is a limited amount at the moment. But due to our new production process, the restocking should be relatively easy. I'm not completely certain, but I think restocking would take a few weeks. | ||
|
Mago515
United States24 Posts
. I need a 3x, curse being tall and fat!Atleast I can get a poster | ||
|
BlueBird.
United States3890 Posts
| ||
|
Larsin
Netherlands162 Posts
| ||
|
show.me
Sweden37 Posts
| ||
|
Existential
Australia2107 Posts
| ||
|
PDizzle
Denmark1754 Posts
| ||
|
LittleAtari
Jordan1090 Posts
| ||
|
XuLLHuK
Russian Federation88 Posts
| ||
|
Mandini
United States1717 Posts
I must have one of these shirts :D | ||
|
HawaiianPig
Canada5155 Posts
On November 17 2011 19:17 Xtal wrote: I then looked a the poster.. AMAZING I can't wait till the "communty" spelling error is fixed so I can order one. The actual poster has no such typo. Only the first sample of the poster, as seen in the gallery at the end of the post, has this typo. Alternatively, it's a statement. There is no I in Communty. | ||
|
Yiska
141 Posts
| ||
|
LittleAtari
Jordan1090 Posts
On November 17 2011 19:34 HawaiianPig wrote: Show nested quote + On November 17 2011 19:17 Xtal wrote: I then looked a the poster.. AMAZING I can't wait till the "communty" spelling error is fixed so I can order one. The actual poster has no such typo. Only the first sample of the poster, as seen in the gallery at the end of the post, has this typo. Alternatively, it's a statement. There is no I in Communty. and now you can actually turn that into a real poster. Steel looks nice with the TL banner btw | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle BeSt Horang2 actioN Larva ggaemo Sexy Soma Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1541 B2W.Neo806 FrodaN759 Beastyqt747 Mlord481 byalli402 ArmadaUGS197 Hui .188 KnowMe140 QueenE79 Mew2King53 CosmosSc2 Chillindude22 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|