• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8325 users

New TL Logos, Shirts, and Poster - Page 13

Forum Index > News
1338 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 67 Next
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9055 Posts
November 17 2011 10:13 GMT
#241
Perfecccct!!!!!!.
whirlpool
Profile Joined June 2011
2788 Posts
November 17 2011 10:13 GMT
#242
wow Liquid Protoss Gold Armor, o shit i want one
BoBoForce
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada27 Posts
November 17 2011 10:13 GMT
#243
they look awesome! :D
HuK, HayprO, ThorZaIN, NonY hwaiting!
DrZz
Profile Joined May 2011
Romania70 Posts
November 17 2011 10:15 GMT
#244
wow, those look wicked sick :D
Evolve, and let the chips fall where they may
BUMBLETOR
Profile Joined October 2011
Czech Republic17 Posts
November 17 2011 10:15 GMT
#245
This is the best thing that has ever happened as far as shirts go!
Probasaur
Profile Joined August 2011
United States461 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 10:16:46
November 17 2011 10:16 GMT
#246
I wish it said Spirit under Team Liquid but wishes are for wanters and I AM A SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!! Bought myself a Spirit shirt and how the blue bloody mcduckfuck could I not get one of those posters? Sickest pro nerd-art to date my friends. I hope that my medium fits me well even tho I'm a skinny 6'1 fella. Just hoping its not too loose.


I can't wait to REP-REY-SENT!!!!!
*Marcus Marine guy voice*
---Hell.....its about time
"He who makes a beast of himself.... gets rid of the pain of being a man" -Hunter S Thompson.
sesma
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany37 Posts
November 17 2011 10:17 GMT
#247
****ing awesome design.
I didnt said that
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 10:27:20
November 17 2011 10:17 GMT
#248
First off I would just like to say amazing shirts!! && That I will be placing an order for a Spirit one shortly!

that being said, I've read through the article and the comments and I noticed that most people are generally fine with the Steel & Spirit shirts, but there seems to be a hesitatance about the Swarm shirt.

I too thought the Swarm shirt looked a bit.. off? The best way I can say is that it looks more cartoon than like a real vicious zergy infested horse.

I then looked a the poster.. AMAZING I can't wait till the "communty" spelling error is fixed so I can order one. However there on the poster the Swarm shirt has exactly the design I personally feel is much much better, the 3 golden eyes (as compared to a more drooling, almost, teary purple eye) and the more prominent horns really make it a vast improvement in my eyes. that honestly if the same design were to be a Swarm shirt, I'd be much more eager to purchase one for myself.

TL'DR: I'd suggest for your upcoming Summer edition changing the Swarm shirt to look more like if not completely like the poster Swarm version. The eyes in particular.

+ Show Spoiler +
Comparision
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
Bury
Profile Joined March 2010
United States14 Posts
November 17 2011 10:18 GMT
#249
On November 17 2011 18:44 Zorgaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 18:37 Greggle wrote:
Look awesome! Kinda disappointed in the Terran one though, just because of the color. I hate grey shirts because they just look to me like static from a TV rather than a smooth color. Not nearly as sexy as the Z and P.


Yeah felt the exact same way ^^.

The designs are incredible awesome, but the background colors for the Z/P logos are way cooler.



Yeah, I'd much rather see the Terran design lighted against charcoal, or hell, even a burgundy. The current shirt color is an uninspiring-looking heather grey
Larsin
Profile Joined April 2011
Netherlands162 Posts
November 17 2011 10:19 GMT
#250
Wow those logo's look cool. good job TL !
Sok4R
Profile Joined November 2006
Germany124 Posts
November 17 2011 10:19 GMT
#251
These shirts a so badass, I'm thinking about getting all three, although I play protoss =)
Frag Everything that isn't you
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
November 17 2011 10:19 GMT
#252
would not purchase without the TLO seal of approval.
ChrisXIV
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Austria3553 Posts
November 17 2011 10:19 GMT
#253
On November 17 2011 17:48 HawaiianPig wrote:
[image loading]


Damn right!

Awesome designs, going to buy all of them. :D
"Just stay on 1 base, make a lot of shit, keep attacking. It doesn't work? Keep attacking." -Chill
eteran
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany83 Posts
November 17 2011 10:20 GMT
#254
Are those limited in any way? I really want one, but I would prefer to wait a bit.
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
November 17 2011 10:20 GMT
#255
my honest to god first thought was "why is there the head of raptor jesus on our TL logo is november 17th korean april fools' or something?"
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Floob
Profile Joined November 2010
United States29 Posts
November 17 2011 10:20 GMT
#256
SO SICK. I bought myself a Protoss one.
@SDFloob
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 17 2011 10:20 GMT
#257
I don't like the shirts as much, safe for the Protoss one...

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I GOT MY BLUE TL SHIRT :D:D:D <3333
Sareth
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1008 Posts
November 17 2011 10:22 GMT
#258
The Protoss one is damn sexy *__*
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
November 17 2011 10:22 GMT
#259
I am a zerg player, but I want one of the "Steel" shirts as the design is pretty much brilliant.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
November 17 2011 10:22 GMT
#260
Love em, there's just 1 thing that kinda irks me:

[image loading]
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 67 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.