Forfeiting matches I mean

| Forum Index > News |
|
Corsica
Ukraine1854 Posts
Forfeiting matches I mean ![]() | ||
|
OhSix
United States252 Posts
| ||
|
HandsomeDevil
United States32 Posts
| ||
|
Belisarius
Australia6233 Posts
Also I'm kind of really surprised MVP didn't get a write-up. Maybe being the most terrifying player in the world isn't the best "story to tell", but I expected him and I'm either surprised or blind. It's very possible that I'm blind. | ||
|
MrSparkle
Canada135 Posts
So it's sad that he won't be with us for MLG Providence, the ninth MLG event for SC2, and the only one that Day[9] will have missed. Instead of being the best storyteller for this tournament, he will be the best man for his friend's wedding. I call his chair. I lawl'd | ||
|
enigamI
Canada385 Posts
Oh yea, _____ this weekend, I should try to check out the streams if I get a chance. After articles like this: Sorry man, I can't go to vegas this weekend, I'm booked solid. | ||
|
Nymbul
United Kingdom127 Posts
On November 16 2011 08:27 BadAim wrote: This is gonna be THE tourney of the year! I just hope White-Ra is going! He isn't. He's at IPL4 EU on the same weekend | ||
|
theMiNUS
United States333 Posts
this is going to be the best SC2 tourney west of the international date line! | ||
|
surfinbird1
Germany999 Posts
| ||
|
ZooG
Sweden618 Posts
| ||
|
R1CH
Netherlands10342 Posts
On November 16 2011 06:18 ninjamyst wrote: wow...for some reason, i thought HerO secured a spot in top 16. HerO can easily replace Slush, SjoW, or Kiwikaki. Another MLG failure Yeah I was hoping he would make the cut, but the seeding is more about consistent performance over the whole year and HerO came too late to play in most of the MLGs. Hopefully he'll still win though . | ||
|
GloomyBeaR
United States77 Posts
| ||
|
THM
Bulgaria1131 Posts
![]() Foxer, Bomber and Korean terrans fighting!!! | ||
|
Siliticx
Canada206 Posts
| ||
|
jarf1337
United States146 Posts
| ||
|
Lovedrop
2629 Posts
On November 16 2011 09:34 jarf1337 wrote: i can't find the 4th slayers player: MMA,Boxer,Ganzi, ??? Puzzle. | ||
|
TheGiftedApe
United States1243 Posts
| ||
|
ZisforZerg
United States224 Posts
| ||
|
whatthefat
United States918 Posts
| ||
|
CeriseCherries
6170 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Mong Hyun ToSsGirL Bale Dewaltoss Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2847 FrodaN2292 fl0m1063 Beastyqt988 KnowMe174 Livibee170 mouzStarbuck140 ArmadaUGS121 Mew2King59 Trikslyr42 ToD39 Chillindude24 Organizations |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|