• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:41
CEST 18:41
KST 01:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8545 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 37

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 03 2011 00:13 GMT
#721
On November 03 2011 09:03 Peas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:48 Bobster wrote:
You can still watch ProTech, you know. It's not like he got removed from the site completely.


Its not about being able to watch him still or not. Obviously people still can. This is about supporting someone who, at least in my opinion, deserves to be featured, and about calling into question the APPARENT inconsistency of TL's decision making process.

Not only that, but not everybody actually reads TL forums, and not many people click this or click that on websites. His name used to be on the front, which was good for streamers since it gave them a higher chance to get higher viewers. For people like you and I, that doesn't matter in the slightest, but for many people it does. Not only are people wondering where Protech and other streamers went, but the streamers are now missing out on a lot of money. Not to mention the exposure.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
November 03 2011 00:55 GMT
#722
I don't see NASL on the calendar in the sidebar, yet it's in the full calendar.

I have both "SC2" and "Other" enabled, so I'm not sure what to do.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 01:01:03
November 03 2011 00:57 GMT
#723
On November 03 2011 09:03 Peas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 08:48 Bobster wrote:
You can still watch ProTech, you know. It's not like he got removed from the site completely.


Its not about being able to watch him still or not. Obviously people still can. This is about supporting someone who, at least in my opinion, deserves to be featured, and about calling into question the APPARENT inconsistency of TL's decision making process.

Well, the best thing you can do is support his stream by watching it. If he goes up above a certain viewership, he'll get featured again.

TL staff reviewed and re-reviewed his case and decided against him being featured. I don't think anything you can say right now in this thread will change their opinion.
HolyViper
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
November 03 2011 01:00 GMT
#724
On November 03 2011 09:55 Bobster wrote:
I don't see NASL on the calendar in the sidebar, yet it's in the full calendar.

I have both "SC2" and "Other" enabled, so I'm not sure what to do.


Same here. When I turn on Brood War calendar events, however, it correctly shows; I'm guessing that NASL has been incorrectly tagged as BW and not SC2.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
November 03 2011 01:01 GMT
#725
On November 03 2011 10:00 HolyViper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2011 09:55 Bobster wrote:
I don't see NASL on the calendar in the sidebar, yet it's in the full calendar.

I have both "SC2" and "Other" enabled, so I'm not sure what to do.


Same here. When I turn on Brood War calendar events, however, it correctly shows; I'm guessing that NASL has been incorrectly tagged as BW and not SC2.

Ah, gotcha, that'll be it.

Should be an easy fix.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 03 2011 01:32 GMT
#726
This is very, very nice. I approve 100% of the added customization and the featured stream decisions.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 03 2011 01:42 GMT
#727
ATTENTION: About ProTech and TL Staff

Don't flood their inbox from this point on guys. The Staff has heard us.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
tritonice
Profile Joined November 2010
United States119 Posts
November 03 2011 01:43 GMT
#728
I have streams sorted by game then by "default", which I thought was alphabetical. It is not. Is there a way to sort non-featured streams by game then alphabetically?
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
November 03 2011 01:59 GMT
#729
Love it great update
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
November 03 2011 02:32 GMT
#730
Specifically, just quickly using the race icons next to the stream, I'm wondering if you guys can make the race icons appear to the left of the player's name, rather than to the right. Having it to the right staggers the icons in a way that is not visually appealing, and it's also hard to "parse" the information. Other than that, I love the new functionality so far.
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
MiteCrow
Profile Joined June 2011
Ireland38 Posts
November 03 2011 03:14 GMT
#731
For what its worth I am happy to see that TeamLiquid staff are taking a look at who they have been featuring and making adjustments accordingly.

Protech is one case that I was very happy to see was no longer featured on this site. The racial slurs he has uttered whenever I saw his stream were unreal, not to mention the other hateful comments I have seen him utter. The way he treats people and the harrassment he gives to poeple on ladder were abysmal and then if he ever lost he would blame them for cheating and slander them in general. All in all I felt having a person performing such as this whilst being featured was a little sad to see.

I just thought I would share a few words on the matter. sorry if this was the wrong place to leave this feedback, but lots of other people already seem to be voicing their thought here already so i threw my hat in the ring.
TL staff have done well in my eyes by making this decision.
Thanks

Also. I have read many of the comments and i know he had a warning wen you would go to watch the stream about possible vulgarities and I understand that. The above text was merely a reflection of how I felt seeing behavior like that being featured on TeamLiquid. I know his stream and his conduct on it are his own business, I just thought little to see it being featured.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 03 2011 03:22 GMT
#732
^^oh hey, this post looks familiar!

owate
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=202566&currentpage=23#444
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
MiteCrow
Profile Joined June 2011
Ireland38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 03:46:10
November 03 2011 03:38 GMT
#733
On November 03 2011 12:22 VashTS wrote:
^^oh hey, this post looks familiar!

owate
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=202566&currentpage=23#444


I edited the text out of my old post asking for it to be deleted if a moderator stumbleed upon it litterally seconds after reposting here. Your timing was simply opportunistic
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Peas
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada102 Posts
November 03 2011 03:43 GMT
#734
On November 03 2011 12:14 MadeinSeptember wrote:
For what its worth I am happy to see that TeamLiquid staff are taking a look at who they have been featuring and making adjustments accordingly.

Protech is one case that I was very happy to see was no longer featured on this site. The racial slurs he has uttered whenever I saw his stream were unreal, not to mention the other hateful comments I have seen him utter. The way he treats people and the harrassment he gives to poeple on ladder were abysmal and then if he ever lost he would blame them for cheating and slander them in general. All in all I felt having a person performing such as this whilst being featured was a little sad to see.

I just thought I would share a few words on the matter. sorry if this was the wrong place to leave this feedback, but lots of other people already seem to be voicing their thought here already so i threw my hat in the ring.
TL staff have done well in my eyes by making this decision.
Thanks

Also. I have read many of the comments and i know he had a warning wen you would go to watch the stream about possible vulgarities and I understand that. The above text was merely a reflection of how I felt seeing behavior like that being featured on TeamLiquid. I know his stream and his conduct on it are his own business, I just thought little to see it being featured.


Your grossly exaggerated diatribe aside....
I suppose you are upset that destiny wasnt de-featured eh?
rolfe
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
November 03 2011 03:47 GMT
#735
JYP has started streaming (http://www.own3d.tv/live/150857/TSLJYP_-_SCII_Protos), i'd guess he'd pretty much be instantly featured wouldn't he? should i PM anyone in particular about a new stream like this to featured it or would he still have to make a TL account for it?
life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously but there it is. Life finds a way
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 04:22:22
November 03 2011 03:59 GMT
#736
I don't know if this is the right place, but I cannot believe you defeatured Attero
I heard he will be re-featured again next month, which is better than nothing I guess.
But why not let him stay featured instead?

edit: I guess I should make some kind of argument.

He is imo one of best protoss currently streaming who does a lot of commentating while playing. This is great for low-lewels like myself because I learn so much more, when people actually explains their decision making while playing.

He HAS results,
- Championship Bracket of MLG 2011,
- Qualified for IEM NY beating TSL_Killer
- Got to the finals of WCG Canada (a 5000$ paid trip to Korea but lost to Kiwikaki)
- Top GM player and aspiring to be #1 on the ladder
+ more accomplishments

You say he was averaging ~150 viewers which I find kinda hard to believe (I think he hovers around 300-400 once the stream gets going?), but maybe I'm wrong.

My 2 cents
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
raisedead
Profile Joined November 2011
Greece9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 04:41:14
November 03 2011 04:24 GMT
#737
Really great job TL .But i dont understant something why too many threats about Protech ???
So many great players like VileSpanishWa say to his stream : If you support Maphack,Tabhack,StreamHack on my chat is a auto ban ,and some times is normal if you losse a game to BM a little if you play with the same players again and again because use Hacks and have the same MMR.The funny is the streamhackers when streamer says something to the mic after some secs in the game stream hackers they anwser So blizz cant find all that kids how hacking thats is the real problem.I see all Techs replays and YES they are cheating but to understant (for us the non hackers) the cheat you must know how its works.I see too many treats about Tech when he losse say <<They are cheating>> This is not excuse this is real happening and ppl start blame Tech at treats ,so be more carrefully plz when you dont know how some things work and a treat you must be sure about what you say guys for many reasons.All the Top players have the same problem because have a popullar name at the game and streaming. Thing all that guys .
My respects TL keep the good work.


Mr.Brightside
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia317 Posts
November 03 2011 04:32 GMT
#738
I noticed nothing because I was capped and then away but if it gets TL more moneys then yay! There's always more room for wide TL ads in my widescreen.
"Makin' Pylons, Makin' Probes, Fightin' Round The World" - Russell Crowe
IvanC
Profile Joined October 2009
Malaysia70 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-03 04:51:27
November 03 2011 04:51 GMT
#739
Loved the options! Thanks for caring about us! TL.NET HWAITINGGG!!!
bigwig123
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
163 Posts
November 03 2011 05:07 GMT
#740
thisisjimmy off featured?
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1205
ComeBackTV 1161
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex155
EnkiAlexander 82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 216
Rex 155
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 29
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43909
Bisu 1688
Shuttle 629
EffOrt 607
BeSt 461
Larva 455
Soma 368
Mini 360
Light 284
ZerO 188
[ Show more ]
Rush 181
Hyuk 111
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 71
Mong 66
Pusan 52
Sexy 32
ToSsGirL 32
Trap 21
Terrorterran 17
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
qojqva1805
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1427
FrodaN1001
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS172
KnowMe128
XaKoH 109
QueenE88
Mew2King78
C9.Mang070
XBOCT37
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 38
• StrangeGG 31
• Hinosc 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3193
Other Games
• Shiphtur354
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 19m
Online Event
18h 19m
FEL
23h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.