• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7198 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 38

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Zyferous
Profile Joined September 2010
United States270 Posts
November 03 2011 05:19 GMT
#741
This is amazing. Sidebar options made my day -- such a pain in the ass to sift through all the SC2 to find the occasional BW.
Jaedong forever.
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
November 03 2011 12:13 GMT
#742
I have the weird bug when pictures are wider than the screen.
First they overlap with the sidebar and second when i use the scrollbar and go to the right, it automatically resets the position back after half a second or so, even if im still holding leftclick on it. Im using opera which often has layout problems, however this is the only site that im experiencing this one on.
StarCraft64
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States354 Posts
November 03 2011 13:49 GMT
#743
Elly just reminded me to turn off ad-block, and since Elly is so adorable, I obliged.

Problem is, now I can't see Elly anymore, but I want to. How can we fix this? Maybe a "Thanks for supporting eSports!" Elly image that only shows up when you have ads enabled? Regardless of the solution, this must be addressed.
Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy."
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
November 03 2011 17:49 GMT
#744
I dont care about most of the changes, but the option of adding favorite streams is the best thing ever. That is exactly what I always wanted. Thanks TL!
Off-season = best season
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
November 03 2011 18:42 GMT
#745
I really like how it looks and dont mind the increased ad size at all, just please never include ads that have video or sound that is intrusive and sucks bandwidth.
Cheers for the hardwork and I really love the stream optimization features!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
ChuCky.Ca
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada2497 Posts
November 04 2011 00:05 GMT
#746
Why cant I see events our shows on my side bar anymore like Sotg, Lo3, IGN stuff, and MLG stuff. is there a way I can turn that on
Most Skilled Current esport Games Scbw>Sc2>Cs1.6>Dota2>Hon>Loopin Louie The Drinking Game>LoL
RaiZ
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
2813 Posts
November 04 2011 03:46 GMT
#747
This is what I'm getting wherever I go... Fyi : I'm using Opera.

[image loading]

I go to stream list > I'm getting this option. I go to news forums > same getting this annoying option, it happens everytime i go on tl.net be it news, stream, or forums...
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. Oscar Wilde
WaZuP
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany487 Posts
November 04 2011 04:00 GMT
#748
now ma page gona have at least the same brightness lvl I have when browsing TL :D
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
November 04 2011 04:32 GMT
#749
On November 03 2011 14:19 Zyferous wrote:
This is amazing. Sidebar options made my day -- such a pain in the ass to sift through all the SC2 to find the occasional BW.


THIS!!!
OPKutty
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada45 Posts
November 04 2011 05:39 GMT
#750
TBH I would love it if the Upcoming Events section updated the time till event start in real-time. I can't count the number of times I have been killing time watching a random player stream, waiting for an even to start, and missing the first match because I don't notice it started on my sidebar. I know this is mainly my fault, but I'm just thinking this would be a great (and simple) addition to the sidebar.
Ironsights
Profile Joined January 2011
United States196 Posts
November 04 2011 05:44 GMT
#751
Intersting changes.

The featured streams thing feels refreshing: I often found myself trying several "featured" streams before I found one that I thought was at all worth it. I think that will be different now, for the better.

New advertisements: hey, we all gotta make a buck. Best of wishes to you.

My only (minor) issue is the expanded site size...means I have to scroll to the right to view the side bar. I would rather have smaller text and see it all than have to move around, but thats just me and I'll adapt. Also, this may jsut be on work PC...havent been to my gaming rig in nearing two weeks now (it burns!!!) so its possibly a resolution thing I shouldn't even care about.

Just my observations. Love the site and the work you folks do.
Pain, like any other emotion, can be turned off. // If there can be no victory, then I shall fight forever.
Caltrop
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden34 Posts
November 04 2011 15:47 GMT
#752
This is a great example if how to have ads that both are seen (aka revenue) and putting them in a place whee they do not ruin the experience of the page. Two thumbs up.

I am already messing around in customization :-)
"Basetrading is a valid strategy for winning... if you have a hidden expo" - my wife
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
November 04 2011 16:24 GMT
#753
On November 03 2011 14:07 bigwig123 wrote:
thisisjimmy off featured?

Anyone who isn't a professional player seems to have been defeatured. I'm really glad because all these upper master league players were really starting to clog things up.
Savci
Profile Joined March 2011
53 Posts
November 04 2011 18:28 GMT
#754
Phoenix is not featured. :|
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 21:21:39
November 04 2011 19:10 GMT
#755
TypePhoeNix

lolwhat? are you joking? and guys - return Scan's stream into featured lol, hes the best nonkorean scbw player and hes the only one guy whos with pro7ect streaming high level scbw.
jamster1211
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Taiwan153 Posts
November 05 2011 00:26 GMT
#756
i'm not sure if anyone posted it before but i've been having some issues ever since the site update
for one thing, i can't disable my adblock on teamliquid anymore
for another, for some reason the page always goes crazy and the layout completely messes up
like this:
[image loading]
[image loading]

how do i fix this? oO plz help :D
vorxaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada245 Posts
November 05 2011 02:07 GMT
#757
good work i like it
vorxaw
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada245 Posts
November 05 2011 02:08 GMT
#758
ive whitelisted TL on my adblock to hopefully help a bit with supporting your work
Weebem-Na
Profile Joined May 2010
United States221 Posts
November 05 2011 03:36 GMT
#759
I came into this thread expecting to see a lot more whining than there is! While that is nice, unfortunately I must whine a little bit. I recommend you guys bring the page width back to normal. It's annoying to have to scroll to the right to see streams/events/calender then back to the left to see forum stuff. I understand some people might have tons of money and widescreen and stuff but most of us have standard aspect ratio monitors. No biggie and I'm happy to see customization options and the featured streamer situation stabilizing but I want my 2 cents to be heard!

Please bring the width back to normal!! :-) <3 :-)
The reaction of boron-11 and plain hydrogen produces all its energy in the form of charged particles which can be directed by a magnetic field, but the reaction is very difficult to sustain and many fusion physicists doubt it will ever prove practical
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 05 2011 04:28 GMT
#760
On November 05 2011 12:36 Weebem-Na wrote:
I came into this thread expecting to see a lot more whining than there is! While that is nice, unfortunately I must whine a little bit. I recommend you guys bring the page width back to normal. It's annoying to have to scroll to the right to see streams/events/calender then back to the left to see forum stuff. I understand some people might have tons of money and widescreen and stuff but most of us have standard aspect ratio monitors. No biggie and I'm happy to see customization options and the featured streamer situation stabilizing but I want my 2 cents to be heard!

Please bring the width back to normal!! :-) <3 :-)

Pasting this from website feedback:

On November 03 2011 14:31 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
As much as it sucks to say this; we did research by looking at other websites, thought about the future of monitors, and analyzed our own stats to see whether we should go ahead with this. Based on the fact that under 3% on TL uses a resolution of 1024x768, and likely less in the future, we decided to do this.

It really sucks for the users that got hurt by this but I also hope that there is some understanding. This was a really big thing for us and I hope you guys still keep supporting us.

Administrator
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
20h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.