• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8099 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 24

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 40 Next All
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
November 01 2011 18:03 GMT
#461
Removing sYz? What? Why? ;(
Azide
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada566 Posts
November 01 2011 18:04 GMT
#462
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream
Azide and SuperNinja - Best Double Protoss 2v2 Team!
Random()
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Kyrgyz Republic1462 Posts
November 01 2011 18:07 GMT
#463
The new width makes the page look really clumsy on a standard netbook resolution (i.e. 1024 px width), and this is the device that I am using to browse it most of the time
IGotPlayguuu
Profile Joined June 2011
Italy660 Posts
November 01 2011 18:07 GMT
#464
Fuck yeah for BW rankings!
BW |JaeDong|Bisu|FBH|BeSt| SC2 |MC|DRG|MMA|TLO|HuK|July|ClouD| ||| Boxer best player ever! ||| "HuK never use penix" ||| I <3 SeleCT ||| GO Space! ||| Nerf Roach! |||
lazyo
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany90 Posts
November 01 2011 18:08 GMT
#465
I love the changes overall but I HATE that you increased the site's width to 1200px. I usually browse on a 1680*1050 screen in portrait mode so now the site is bigger than my screen's width.
Take a lesson from web standards and either keep your site with the old width or better yet, make it liquid (scaling with windows size).
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:08:43
November 01 2011 18:08 GMT
#466
Good decisions all around. Glad to see Protech defeatured.

On November 01 2011 23:54 Xiron wrote:
I like most of the changes but I dont get why ProTech would get defeatured. The #1 2v2 Player in the world, streaming 10 hours everyday and having constant 300 viewers. I mean if 300 is too low, than Liquid'Haypro would have no reason to be featured, since he does not meet the requirements.

First of all, do you really think Liquid`Haypro is not going to be featured on teamliquid.net? Even though Haypro does really badly in tournaments apparently, his stream is quite good.
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 01 2011 18:08 GMT
#467
TLPD BW(Korea). THANKYOU! Was so tired of accidentally searching SC2 International or whatever the default was before. <3 Best change there TL (Besides the stream organization... love it all!!!)
Jaedong.
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
November 01 2011 18:10 GMT
#468
On November 02 2011 03:04 Azide wrote:
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream



I haven't had the time to watch much SC2 lately due to work and what I did watch was mostly catching up on NASL, but I haven't seen any of this. Did I just luck out or is Azide exaggerating the situation?
Nihn'kas Neehn
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
November 01 2011 18:10 GMT
#469
Nice job!
I guess it will take some time until the website will hit 1920width but the wider the better (to a point).
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 01 2011 18:13 GMT
#470
On November 02 2011 03:10 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:04 Azide wrote:
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream



I haven't had the time to watch much SC2 lately due to work and what I did watch was mostly catching up on NASL, but I haven't seen any of this. Did I just luck out or is Azide exaggerating the situation?

Nah, ProTech does indeed do some of this, but it's being grossly over exaggerated. This is one of the couple people that have a personal vendetta against ProTech. You can see from the last few pages of his stream topic what I mean by that. It's actually pretty bad that they get away with BMing somebody constantly in that persons own topic, which is made in order to try and get in more viewers.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
GoldRogers
Profile Joined October 2011
19 Posts
November 01 2011 18:13 GMT
#471
Keeping protech off was a great choice. He is extremely racist and immature and keeping him up on the featured list is hurting esports. If someone new finds his stream and sees that he cheeses every game and calls everyone a hacker/N*gger, that beats him, it creates a bad impression on both Team Liquid (for supporting this) and Starcraft in general.

None of his games are high level anyway, he only knows how to 4 gate, 10 pool and 3 rax. A better choice for a high level 2v2 feature would be Azide, ppgBubbles, tehredbandit (protech's main partner).
firrae
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
November 01 2011 18:14 GMT
#472
On November 02 2011 03:02 Modernist wrote:
I like the changes but honestly TL needs a complete redesign. It isn't 2003 anymore.

Though I agree with this quite a bit, I understand the undertaking that would be. Keep up making the site even more handy, stream lined and useful for users, then I'll get on your cause about it's beauty (not that I could make it look better than it already does )

Keep up the awesome work duders!!
HA! You can only kill idiots and slow moving vehicles with lazers!!! ... FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Makica
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada180 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:18:03
November 01 2011 18:16 GMT
#473
On November 02 2011 03:10 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:04 Azide wrote:
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream



I haven't had the time to watch much SC2 lately due to work and what I did watch was mostly catching up on NASL, but I haven't seen any of this. Did I just luck out or is Azide exaggerating the situation?


Unfortunately, he is not exaggerating the situation at all. Every loss is followed by him disparaging the opponents on his stream. ProTech I am pretty sure is the only streamer with a low view count that has groups for people who hate him.
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
November 01 2011 18:18 GMT
#474
Y'all have totally outdone yourselves. Thank you!!!
♥
firrae
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
November 01 2011 18:19 GMT
#475
On November 02 2011 03:13 VashTS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:10 MattyClutch wrote:
On November 02 2011 03:04 Azide wrote:
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream



I haven't had the time to watch much SC2 lately due to work and what I did watch was mostly catching up on NASL, but I haven't seen any of this. Did I just luck out or is Azide exaggerating the situation?

Nah, ProTech does indeed do some of this, but it's being grossly over exaggerated. This is one of the couple people that have a personal vendetta against ProTech. You can see from the last few pages of his stream topic what I mean by that. It's actually pretty bad that they get away with BMing somebody constantly in that persons own topic, which is made in order to try and get in more viewers.

Maybe we were watching different streams? Do you have a censored stream or maybe a "nice" version of his stream? I checked it out twice and I couldn't stand the way he acted, and it didn't even seem like he was trying to be funny, he actually seemed to mean what he was saying O.o
HA! You can only kill idiots and slow moving vehicles with lazers!!! ... FUCK!!!!!!!!!
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 01 2011 18:20 GMT
#476
On November 02 2011 02:04 zimp wrote:
is it possible that when i search on tlpd, the category stays the same as the one i used last?
i search 99% of the time bw korea, and i always have to set it again and again

Yeah, you can set the TLPD default option. This change is the most helpful.. I rarely search SC2 pros, but am always looking for BW pros or maps. So helpful to have this back [=

Also one suggestion / request. Can we have BW power rank back? Those were amazing! (Also LOL at Bisu #1!! Thought it would never happen again!).
Jaedong.
Galactus52
Profile Joined September 2011
United States36 Posts
November 01 2011 18:20 GMT
#477
I don’t mind bigger ads. I want you guys to be able to make money and keep the site going. But the wider site is too wide now. I have to use a bottom scroll bar to see stuff, which is incredibly annoying.

Its either deal with the bottle scroll bar or get used to reading a smaller sized text so everything on the site can fit onto my screen. And its not just my home computer, its every computer I view this site on now. The site is just…too wide now.
Cubbieblue66
Profile Joined June 2011
95 Posts
November 01 2011 18:24 GMT
#478
I've still got tons of free space on either side of my screen (1920x1080). Feel free to go wider.
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
November 01 2011 18:25 GMT
#479
On November 02 2011 03:19 firrae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 03:13 VashTS wrote:
On November 02 2011 03:10 MattyClutch wrote:
On November 02 2011 03:04 Azide wrote:
I don't mind the fact that Protech was defeatured..... considering the amount of hate and horrible attitudes that spawn from his channel.

If you match him in 2v2 and win, then go check out his stream to hear what he had to say about the game or his chat he will 1) ban you, 2) ban anybody supporting you.

He will then accuse you of either 1) stream cheating, 2) map hacking, 3) abusing the worst 2v2 combo in the game

It's not fair that a public figure, being put up on the featured list with max 300 viewers gets to call everyone he loses to a stream cheater/hacker meanwhile we can't defend ourselves.

While I understand it is hard for 2v2 to get a start, we have a weekly 2v2 tournament with a stream that can surely help. I don't feel like Protech accusing everyone of hacking and cheating while using racist terms and 1 basing for 10 minutes helps the 2v2 scene. In fact I think if a random person was interested and tuned in they would be put off by all the whining and accusations and stick to the opinion that 2v2 is for bad players with no skill who can just cheese.

I'd certainly think only idiots play 2v2 after watching Protech's stream



I haven't had the time to watch much SC2 lately due to work and what I did watch was mostly catching up on NASL, but I haven't seen any of this. Did I just luck out or is Azide exaggerating the situation?

Nah, ProTech does indeed do some of this, but it's being grossly over exaggerated. This is one of the couple people that have a personal vendetta against ProTech. You can see from the last few pages of his stream topic what I mean by that. It's actually pretty bad that they get away with BMing somebody constantly in that persons own topic, which is made in order to try and get in more viewers.

Maybe we were watching different streams? Do you have a censored stream or maybe a "nice" version of his stream? I checked it out twice and I couldn't stand the way he acted, and it didn't even seem like he was trying to be funny, he actually seemed to mean what he was saying O.o

That's just the difference between watching twice and watching for months.
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
coolyou
Profile Joined December 2010
United States958 Posts
November 01 2011 18:26 GMT
#480
Love the new changes, very nice work guys! <3
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1295
ComeBackTV 847
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 491
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex151
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 176
Rex 151
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45790
Bisu 2297
EffOrt 972
Shuttle 619
BeSt 466
Mini 456
Soma 439
Light 429
Larva 360
ZerO 205
[ Show more ]
Rush 192
Hyuk 178
firebathero 78
Mong 64
Snow 57
910 56
Liquid`Ret 54
Pusan 53
Sexy 40
ToSsGirL 34
Aegong 30
Trap 29
Bale 27
Terrorterran 22
JYJ 21
Shine 20
Rock 16
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8594
qojqva962
Counter-Strike
Fnx 800
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1171
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee203
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe128
XaKoH 96
QueenE84
Mew2King76
DeMusliM49
ZerO(Twitch)12
CosmosSc2 7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile129
• StrangeGG 28
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3616
• TFBlade407
Other Games
• Shiphtur319
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 7m
Online Event
19h 7m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.