• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:45
CEST 01:45
KST 08:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9082 users

TeamLiquid: Site Changes - Page 23

Forum Index > News
780 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 40 Next All
Dataleif
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden252 Posts
November 01 2011 17:05 GMT
#441
is it really necessary for me to specify which database to search? Could not all searches search all databases and give me results for all om them. Or at least just specify sc2 or sc1 and then give results for both international and korean.
kYem
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom412 Posts
November 01 2011 17:13 GMT
#442
It had to happen, well i welcome this even though i liked the narrower version more, however the width changing was a bit annoying ( steams section / forums etc.)
Hell
AirbladeOrange
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2574 Posts
November 01 2011 17:14 GMT
#443
Thanks for this stuff.
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
November 01 2011 17:16 GMT
#444
This made me remember how much I miss nongmin's stream and I didn't even know Draco or Kolll ever streamed.

Really nice changes though, thanks a lot!
BW forever || Thall
MattyClutch
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States711 Posts
November 01 2011 17:18 GMT
#445
On November 02 2011 01:54 ellirc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 01:36 MattyClutch wrote:
I am surprised so many people are having issues with the width increase. If you hadn't told me you had made that change I wouldn't have noticed. Then again I am on 1920x1200 whereas TL probably has a decent number of users with 'runs BW - good enough' PCs.


I would also like to show my support to brining ProTech back.

A lot of people are on monitors with 1920px, but most people actually split the screen to use the screen estate. Example: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8500/screenshot2011110117525.jpg

It's not BAD, but it's not optimal. This is why I personally would love to get that left column out of the way or customizable.



If you have the res then you can try shrinking your browsers text (ctrl mouse scroll down, or ctrl -) to get most it in a smaller window. This doesn't work on say my 17" laptop where 1920x1200 is already quite small, but on a 24" screen it works well for me. I already did it even before the change just to get bigger streams.

Maybe an option to hide the left column for others? I really can't tell a difference.
Nihn'kas Neehn
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
November 01 2011 17:20 GMT
#446
It's so... wide

Great changes nonetheless keep up the good work TL!!
Darth Caedus
Profile Joined May 2011
United States326 Posts
November 01 2011 17:25 GMT
#447
Vibe and Protech? You monsters.
Polt: "Those auto-turrets are cute." 10/26/13 commenting on MMA vs. Maru.
ellirc
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3286 Posts
November 01 2011 17:26 GMT
#448
On November 02 2011 02:18 MattyClutch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2011 01:54 ellirc wrote:
On November 02 2011 01:36 MattyClutch wrote:
I am surprised so many people are having issues with the width increase. If you hadn't told me you had made that change I wouldn't have noticed. Then again I am on 1920x1200 whereas TL probably has a decent number of users with 'runs BW - good enough' PCs.


I would also like to show my support to brining ProTech back.

A lot of people are on monitors with 1920px, but most people actually split the screen to use the screen estate. Example: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8500/screenshot2011110117525.jpg

It's not BAD, but it's not optimal. This is why I personally would love to get that left column out of the way or customizable.



If you have the res then you can try shrinking your browsers text (ctrl mouse scroll down, or ctrl -) to get most it in a smaller window. This doesn't work on say my 17" laptop where 1920x1200 is already quite small, but on a 24" screen it works well for me. I already did it even before the change just to get bigger streams.

Maybe an option to hide the left column for others? I really can't tell a difference.

Yeah, like i said earlier I can obviously work with it but it really would be nice to get rid of the left column. I have never ever used it. I guess I could block the whole element but I'd rather not use adblock at all on TL since I want to support the community and not run the risk of accidentally block ads.
StarcraftKevin
Profile Joined August 2009
United States285 Posts
November 01 2011 17:29 GMT
#449
I fucking love the new site design. I love it a lot. great job guys. seriously
LiquidHerO || SlyaerSMMA || SlayerSTaeja || NsHsJJakji || NsHsSeal || NsHsSage || MVPDongraegu
Fetch1
Profile Joined October 2011
Netherlands12 Posts
November 01 2011 17:30 GMT
#450
i like the changes, thanks:D
SgtPepper
Profile Joined November 2010
United States568 Posts
November 01 2011 17:31 GMT
#451
Love the customization and definitely ok with seeing more ads to support TL
"After I reconquer Ba Sing Se, I'm going to reconquer my tea shop! And I'm going to play Pai Sho every day."
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
November 01 2011 17:32 GMT
#452
Nice changes, well done.
o choro é livre
trech
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil101 Posts
November 01 2011 17:36 GMT
#453
small changes, but it looks really better =)
:)
namos123
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 01 2011 17:41 GMT
#454
Great job with the site changes. Thanks! Keeping it simple and yet cleaning up design. Well done.
Confucius say, "Man who goes to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger."
BadWolf0
Profile Joined September 2010
United States300 Posts
November 01 2011 17:42 GMT
#455
I like all this, except for de-featuring Protech. Still, yay race symbols!!
All hail the Queen!!!
VashTS
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1675 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:01:10
November 01 2011 17:54 GMT
#456
Pretty sad about Protech getting taken off... It's difficult for 2v2 players to get exposure as it is, this just makes it that much harder.

I'll assume players that were removed got some kind of warning/notification ahead of time, correct?

Edit: Race symbols is probably my favourite change.
Edit2: After using "Find" I see that quite a few other people feel the same as I do, and it's good to see that it will be discussed (and for his sake, I hope a decision comes quickly. AFAIK, he makes quite a bit of his money from streaming). Winning the PTSL Season 2 should count for something as well. =)
VashTS; 330; Random -- Ranked #9 Pokemon Video Game Player in the World in 2009
aGPandemiC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:00:56
November 01 2011 17:59 GMT
#457
Looks great, love the race icons.
MLXok
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland18 Posts
November 01 2011 17:59 GMT
#458
I love new liquid especially the race symbols, good work !
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 01 2011 18:02 GMT
#459
Love the custom sidebars! Great changes overall TL
Jaedong.
Modernist
Profile Joined March 2011
United States89 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 18:02:50
November 01 2011 18:02 GMT
#460
I like the changes but honestly TL needs a complete redesign. It isn't 2003 anymore.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft321
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta14
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft321
Nina 96
ViBE78
SpeCial 63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 168
Noble 79
Hyuk 61
NaDa 41
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
League of Legends
Doublelift3993
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox384
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5262
Khaldor628
Other Games
summit1g7764
FrodaN1720
Coldzera 804
shahzam539
JimRising 418
C9.Mang0298
KnowMe212
ArmadaUGS61
Mew2King47
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH359
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21137
Other Games
• imaqtpie763
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 15m
Online Event
11h 15m
FEL
16h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.