• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:49
CEST 10:49
KST 17:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

[Cancelled] Ultimate Barcraft: Details! - Page 8

Forum Index > News
212 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Thune
Profile Joined February 2011
Austria129 Posts
October 14 2011 13:07 GMT
#141
so far away ....
what an amazing event
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
October 14 2011 16:24 GMT
#142
Did they spell Diggity's name wrong? Or is Smitth supposed to have two t's?
A time to live.
Takuna
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany332 Posts
October 14 2011 16:29 GMT
#143
Actually I'm wondering why DRG is there, he doesn't play at Blizzcon nor is is he participant of GSL final. Does he stay the week after IEM NY with some complexity guys?

On the other hand, I'm expecting some announcements by Quantic Gaming, seems to be the right time and place to do so...
The spirits move me.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
October 14 2011 17:34 GMT
#144
On October 14 2011 20:08 zatic wrote:
I am just remembering the TL Meetup Blizzcon 2008: 20 drunk people crammed into a sticky hotel room with a 15" Laptop and terrible sound playing the OSL finals.

We have come a long way indeed.


The year CJ Entus showed up to the 2009 meetup, I think that it couldn't get any bigger.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Niten
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States598 Posts
October 14 2011 22:56 GMT
#145
I am there. With Stuff. To be SIGNED while nerdgasming uncontrollably.

I also want to buy some drinks. :D
Korra: "Ok, I know that I'm not good at emotions, but that's what Tenzin's gonna teach me, right? He's gonna teach me to be happy and gentle and spiritual, and the rest of that bullsh**t."
ArchDC
Profile Joined May 2011
Malaysia1996 Posts
October 15 2011 03:24 GMT
#146
Awesome panel....................
PerkyPenguin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States99 Posts
October 15 2011 05:50 GMT
#147
It would be so awsome to go to BlizzCon just once in my gaming lifetime, sadly I'm just not made of money.
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
October 15 2011 08:30 GMT
#148
This is so cool and all but I really think this ruins what TL is all about. This doesn't include the community at all. This is a fun event now for only people who are 21. The first Tl meetup I went to I had a blast. I met tons of mods and people like CharlieMurphy. This just simply isnt the same thing. This shouldn't replace the meetup, but could suppliment it.

User was warned for this post
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
Zyvo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States170 Posts
October 15 2011 09:42 GMT
#149
On October 15 2011 17:30 lightrise wrote:
This is so cool and all but I really think this ruins what TL is all about. This doesn't include the community at all. This is a fun event now for only people who are 21. The first Tl meetup I went to I had a blast. I met tons of mods and people like CharlieMurphy. This just simply isnt the same thing. This shouldn't replace the meetup, but could suppliment it.


It's been posted multiple times already that the event is ALL AGES.
+ It's going to be streamed

There are also bars there for people 21+ to get drinks.
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
October 15 2011 10:25 GMT
#150
On October 14 2011 20:08 zatic wrote:
I am just remembering the TL Meetup Blizzcon 2008: 20 drunk people crammed into a sticky hotel room with a 15" Laptop and terrible sound playing the OSL finals.

We have come a long way indeed.


Hey hey hey, but korean bw pros came... didn't savior make it out to the TL Meetup Blizzcon either 2008 or 2009?
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
Kozmos
Profile Joined December 2010
Denmark11 Posts
October 15 2011 15:27 GMT
#151
awesome! Me and my friends will be sure to stop by when blizzcon is over!
DrakanSilva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Chile932 Posts
October 15 2011 20:38 GMT
#152
holy shit!!! Whyyyy I can't go to blizzcooooon !!! :'(

Someday I will go to the ultimate barcraft :D.
I hope my friend from the webpage goes to the barcraft :D
In the beginning there was nothing... and then exploded
Peanutbutter717
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States240 Posts
October 16 2011 00:10 GMT
#153
Can't wait!! And yes it's still free right and I don't have to be a Blizzcon attendee?
Marine -> masters
DemonSwaP
Profile Joined May 2011
Chile20 Posts
October 16 2011 06:02 GMT
#154
Dude, I'm 19 Years Old, can I go in the barcraft without getting alcoholic beverages?
Esports Program Manager - Blizzard Latin America
Bullet
Profile Joined June 2010
United States280 Posts
October 16 2011 07:02 GMT
#155
On October 16 2011 15:02 DemonSwaP wrote:
Dude, I'm 19 Years Old, can I go in the barcraft without getting alcoholic beverages?


yes, the event is all ages. Just read around a bit and you can probably figure it out.
xodus88
Profile Joined July 2010
United States25 Posts
October 16 2011 07:33 GMT
#156
The only thing I really want out of this is to kick back and have a beer with White-Ra. That would literally make my entire life lol
"You Call Down The Thunder and I'll Reap the Whirlwind" RIP Joe :D
Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
October 16 2011 08:34 GMT
#157
I am sooo excited to get riproaring drunk with fellow nerds.
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
Draxious
Profile Joined October 2011
United States10 Posts
October 16 2011 15:33 GMT
#158
will so be going to this after i watch the GSL live
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
October 16 2011 19:15 GMT
#159
This is not what I was talking about. Im saying some people pre gamed and went to the event just to hang out. It wasnt 4000 people in a room watching panels and stuff. It was having fun and meeting people who loved starcraft. I understand its open to all ages but the event still isnt the same thing. Lots of people will be migrated to the bar to drink and the other half will be watching these panels. It just seems like its very forced. Feels like an extension of blizzcon
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
-RamPaGe-
Profile Joined March 2011
France17 Posts
October 16 2011 19:45 GMT
#160
How much does it cost to get in ? Or is it free ?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1205
Hyuk 640
Aegong 108
Leta 75
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 51
soO 46
Sharp 37
Larva 30
ToSsGirL 24
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Hm[arnc] 22
ZerO 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli618
shoxiejesuss560
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1032
crisheroes1
Other Games
summit1g9532
singsing1234
olofmeister1035
ceh9595
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
trigger7
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FirePhoenix0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Rush1179
• Stunt505
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 11m
OSC
13h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.