• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:15
CEST 06:15
KST 13:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7297 users

[Cancelled] Ultimate Barcraft: Details! - Page 9

Forum Index > News
212 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Anoint
Profile Joined October 2011
United States30 Posts
October 16 2011 19:55 GMT
#161
On October 17 2011 04:45 -RamPaGe- wrote:
How much does it cost to get in ? Or is it free ?

Its free. Show up and have a great time!
Can't spell Protoss without OP
xodus88
Profile Joined July 2010
United States25 Posts
October 16 2011 23:16 GMT
#162
On October 17 2011 04:55 Anoint wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 04:45 -RamPaGe- wrote:
How much does it cost to get in ? Or is it free ?

Its free. Show up and have a great time!


Open Bar?! lolol
"You Call Down The Thunder and I'll Reap the Whirlwind" RIP Joe :D
gikajofsa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
October 17 2011 02:41 GMT
#163
--- Nuked ---
Chargelot
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
2275 Posts
October 17 2011 05:33 GMT
#164
I thought there was supposed to be an Inside the State of the Game. No?
if (post == "stupid") { document.getElementById('post').style.display = 'none'; }
Regstata
Profile Joined October 2010
United States207 Posts
October 17 2011 05:45 GMT
#165
I'll be driving up from SD just for this! It's probably the closest thing to Blizzcon I can get this year since I missed out on tickets.
mineraahhhllllllsss
xodus88
Profile Joined July 2010
United States25 Posts
October 17 2011 06:57 GMT
#166
Imo, EVERYONE in California should go to this!!!!!
I'll be rep'ing a full Horde attire though since I don't have any SC2 clothes
"You Call Down The Thunder and I'll Reap the Whirlwind" RIP Joe :D
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
October 17 2011 07:38 GMT
#167
Lucky west coasters.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
xodus88
Profile Joined July 2010
United States25 Posts
October 17 2011 07:48 GMT
#168
West Coast For Life bro!
"You Call Down The Thunder and I'll Reap the Whirlwind" RIP Joe :D
Ibsen
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States102 Posts
October 17 2011 13:25 GMT
#169
On October 17 2011 14:33 Chargelot wrote:
I thought there was supposed to be an Inside the State of the Game. No?


There was overwhelming demand for more player interaction. Given the importance of some of the announcements, we couldn't pull the industry or team segments. That meant we had to lose the pillars segment to make room.
CuLane
Profile Joined October 2010
United States160 Posts
October 17 2011 13:29 GMT
#170
On October 17 2011 15:57 xodus88 wrote:
Imo, EVERYONE in California should go to this!!!!!
I'll be rep'ing a full Horde attire though since I don't have any SC2 clothes

I rep'd a Horde shirt on stage at last year's TL meet up!
dislike
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany54 Posts
October 17 2011 14:29 GMT
#171
what? O.O

what a guestlist :O
dislike_this!
xodus88
Profile Joined July 2010
United States25 Posts
October 17 2011 18:28 GMT
#172
On October 17 2011 22:29 CuLane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 15:57 xodus88 wrote:
Imo, EVERYONE in California should go to this!!!!!
I'll be rep'ing a full Horde attire though since I don't have any SC2 clothes

I rep'd a Horde shirt on stage at last year's TL meet up!


I'm going to be wearing a Horde Shirt, Beanie, and Sweater, plus I have a Horde Wallet heh :D
"You Call Down The Thunder and I'll Reap the Whirlwind" RIP Joe :D
dsll
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom143 Posts
October 17 2011 20:08 GMT
#173
thank god for live stream! "The Teams Speak" panel looks godly!
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
October 17 2011 20:34 GMT
#174
wondering if wearing my dignitas hoodie will be as awkward as it was at MLG Anaheim... hrm.
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
October 17 2011 22:19 GMT
#175
Sounds amazing. I'm gonna blow off work and tune in for sure!

Wonder why no Sir Scoots for EG?

Love hearing Jason Lake interviews tho, that guy is da bomb!
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
zZap
Profile Joined October 2011
United States48 Posts
October 17 2011 22:28 GMT
#176
hopefully all the people can get in no lines or anything .. i am so gonna come here before i go home to the philippines this oct.26 i dont have friends so im gonna go alone
DJTyrant
Profile Joined July 2009
United States14 Posts
October 17 2011 23:13 GMT
#177
Really looking forward to this
Draxious
Profile Joined October 2011
United States10 Posts
October 17 2011 23:35 GMT
#178
cant wait to show up to this after GSL going to be insane!!
NekoFlandre
Profile Joined March 2011
United States497 Posts
October 18 2011 04:27 GMT
#179
Stream yes
Kitty Flandre....even more scary..
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
October 18 2011 04:36 GMT
#180
I'm kind of glad I'm not going to Blizzcon... With all the awesome after-parties / meet-up's across WoW / SC2 communities, I don't think my liver would survive to retell the tale.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech127
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 58
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1098
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor544
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft265
Mew2King237
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 17
• Letter146
• Response 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1168
• Rush521
• Stunt234
Other Games
• Scarra666
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 45m
OSC
17h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.