On August 11 2011 04:55 cYaN wrote:
I just realized this is baxter. haha.
I just realized this is baxter. haha.
Huh? HerO isn't Baxter/Killer from Lecaf.
| Forum Index > News |
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
On August 11 2011 04:55 cYaN wrote: I just realized this is baxter. haha. Huh? HerO isn't Baxter/Killer from Lecaf. | ||
|
StoRm_res
Switzerland891 Posts
On August 11 2011 04:48 ketomai wrote: Nice nice~ I trust liquid recruitment. Always spot on. I didnt like the version of the song, but the video makes more then up for it <3 the doctor on topic: really nice pickup by tl, So another foreign teams picks up a korean, but this time atleast with all the drama I like it =) | ||
|
Zirith
Canada403 Posts
| ||
|
histrionic
United States34 Posts
| ||
|
mprs
Canada2933 Posts
| ||
|
NuKedUFirst
Canada3139 Posts
On August 10 2011 08:46 NuKedUFirst wrote: + Show Spoiler + FXO buys the whole starcraft scene. Liquid gets a Korean. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252862¤tpage=62#1231 | ||
|
darkscream
Canada2310 Posts
| ||
|
IMLyte
Canada714 Posts
| ||
|
ItsMeDomLee
Canada2732 Posts
| ||
|
aycheff
United States329 Posts
Good pickup ![]() | ||
|
Gridlock
United Kingdom517 Posts
I would prefer to see a strong Liquid Terran that I can cheer for T__T | ||
|
LlamaNamedOsama
United States1900 Posts
![]() | ||
|
TheAmazombie
United States3714 Posts
| ||
|
puzzl
United States263 Posts
| ||
|
HolyArrow
United States7116 Posts
| ||
|
Clearout
Norway1060 Posts
Liquid <3 | ||
|
postlapsaria
United States137 Posts
| ||
|
.Aar
2177 Posts
maybe i'm not here " This man's a poet. Liquid`HerO fighting! | ||
|
sk1nex
Finland299 Posts
| ||
|
Tryxtira
Sweden572 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 TKL StarCraft: Brood WarRotterdaM ByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax RuFF_SC2 BRAT_OK ZombieGrub78 UpATreeSC SteadfastSC MindelVK Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Dewaltoss 910 Mind HiyA Zeus hero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|