• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:29
CEST 05:29
KST 12:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8164 users

[GSL] Super Tournament Finals - Page 5

Forum Index > News
160 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
SoJu.WeRRa
Profile Joined June 2010
Korea (South)820 Posts
June 22 2011 03:40 GMT
#81
Excellent write up!
나를 찢어갈겨이씨발놈아왜나를미치게만들어니가뭘아는데?
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
June 22 2011 03:44 GMT
#82
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
June 22 2011 03:47 GMT
#83
Nice, and pokebunny views were really nice to read.
"I even thought about just posting a bunch of MarineKing pictures in a row and seeing if you guys would applaud me for that."
I would have.
TheMob
Profile Joined June 2011
United States26 Posts
June 22 2011 03:49 GMT
#84
You might think he's imagining the trophy is his girlfriend, but he's actually thinking of MarineKing.
NICE
sandyph
Profile Joined September 2010
Indonesia1640 Posts
June 22 2011 03:54 GMT
#85
On June 22 2011 07:43 eviltomahawk wrote:
That last picture of Polt is baffling.

"Do not trust! My CPU"

Me no understand the purpose of those words.

Anyways, fantastic write-up. I missed the Finals, and I really enjoyed the write-up of MMA vs Polt. However, I skipped DRG vs sC since I intend on watching that excellent series.

I want to see John's reaction to that excellent awards section.


he was mocking SlayerS_Boxer Intel i7 commercial where the catchphrase is Boxer saying "Trust your CPU" while pointing to his head
Put quote here for readability
TheResidentEvil
Profile Joined September 2010
United States991 Posts
June 22 2011 03:58 GMT
#86
great job with the awards. didnt read the rest though
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
June 22 2011 03:59 GMT
#87
On June 22 2011 12:49 TheMob wrote:
Show nested quote +
You might think he's imagining the trophy is his girlfriend, but he's actually thinking of MarineKing.
NICE


Luckily I wan't drinking anything at the moment when I read that line. I would have spilled it all over my monitor and keyboard.

I like the awards but some awards can only apply to this tournament. Gotta go with some more standard type of awards in order to feature the same set of awards across seasons.
Someone call down the Thunder?
ke_ivan
Profile Joined February 2011
Singapore374 Posts
June 22 2011 04:07 GMT
#88
Yeah! I should check out the prices to see if we can create these plastic trophies and send them off!
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
June 22 2011 04:16 GMT
#89
lee yong ho?
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 22 2011 04:20 GMT
#90
On June 22 2011 13:16 Warpath wrote:
lee yong ho?


Lee Young Ho.

I know. I know. I know.

Throw rocks at me. I was writing the last piece at like 4:00 AM in the morning and didn't check the award title.

I apologize to all KT Rolster, Proleague and Brood War fans. Please forgive me for this sin.
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
MogSkynet
Profile Joined May 2011
25 Posts
June 22 2011 04:33 GMT
#91
the awards were a great read, and I'm very happy Polt won. He deserved it for how well he played! :D
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
June 22 2011 04:47 GMT
#92
On June 22 2011 13:20 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2011 13:16 Warpath wrote:
lee yong ho?


Lee Young Ho.

I know. I know. I know.

Throw rocks at me. I was writing the last piece at like 4:00 AM in the morning and didn't check the award title.

I apologize to all KT Rolster, Proleague and Brood War fans. Please forgive me for this sin.


I mean that's OUR romanization here at TL, I have no idea what he actually uses himself
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
hippocritical
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Australia465 Posts
June 22 2011 04:47 GMT
#93
Love it, funniest thing I've read in ages!
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
June 22 2011 04:52 GMT
#94
Very well written. This was awesome, although primarily because I'd never seen FBH's ceremonies. If I ever become a progamer and win GSL, I'm stripping in that man's honor.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
June 22 2011 04:52 GMT
#95
Great write up, appreciate the effort!
Global Producer Jack
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)2 Posts
June 22 2011 05:12 GMT
#96
nicely done ~
tired..
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
June 22 2011 05:15 GMT
#97
Love it. Thebest is best.
Do not trust my CPU? Its cause I run AMD isn't it.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
moyk
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada38 Posts
June 22 2011 05:33 GMT
#98
Awesome write-up especially the Junkka Awards!

On June 22 2011 07:36 drgonzhere wrote:
Great Article, and Thanks for the write up.

Although, I disagree strongly with calling MKP and Polt two of the top four terrans in the world, but thats just my humble opinion.


MKP is definitely a top four Terran along with MVP and Bomber. Outside of those three, I guess Polt would be fourth simply due to recently winning the GSL Super Tournament though he's really on the same tier as Nada, MMA, TOP, and sC who in my opinion is the fourth best terran seeing as he took out Byun, Top, and Polt in the previous GSL before his epic series with NesTea, was runner up in the LG Tournament, and was atop the Korean Ladder until recently (now 2nd) with one of the best win ratios (top 5).
I)etox
Profile Joined April 2011
1240 Posts
June 22 2011 05:34 GMT
#99
lmao i love TheBest simply because everything about him allows for some really hilarious jokes at his expense
Moofadoobada
Profile Joined February 2011
United States266 Posts
June 22 2011 05:41 GMT
#100
Love it. Absolute blast to read, looking forward to more!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 207
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1340
Bale 56
Dewaltoss 42
NaDa 31
Noble 28
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 687
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox692
Mew2King94
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor897
Other Games
summit1g8819
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft319
ViBE58
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 132
• davetesta20
• Letter145
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo747
Other Games
• Scarra696
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 31m
OSC
18h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.