• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:05
CEST 05:05
KST 12:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6809 users

[GSL] Liquid`HuK Code A Ro32 Foreigner Special - Page 10

Forum Index > News
365 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
February 22 2011 12:04 GMT
#181
On February 22 2011 13:41 JWD wrote:
"Basically people need to stop talking so much shit. It's funny now as I'm doing this interview, I'm reading up on TL about some immature jokes, or people complaining about a commentator who probably knows more about the game then 90% of the other commentators out there. I don't know, maybe its just me but I really hate fake people who just like to talk shit or play games."

Hero status.






HuK can count me as a fan from now on. Hell I might switch definitely to protoss :p
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Nivoh
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway259 Posts
February 22 2011 12:04 GMT
#182
On February 22 2011 13:37 Liquid'HuK said: I really hate fake people who just like to talk shit or play games.

He hates people who like to play games? :< Kewl to see him standing up for Kelly tho, although I'm not particularily fond of her voice. ^^
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 12:06:52
February 22 2011 12:06 GMT
#183
On February 22 2011 21:04 Nivoh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 13:37 Liquid'HuK said: I really hate fake people who just like to talk shit or play games.

:< Kewl to see him standing up for Kelly tho, . ^^



kind of costed me my pm function >.>
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
February 22 2011 12:15 GMT
#184
Good job Huk, hopefully code S next season!!!!
Live and Let Die!
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
February 22 2011 12:21 GMT
#185
Awesome...

Huk, get some of those awesome hipster glasses =)
And look like a urban baller.
nice.
4mgg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland373 Posts
February 22 2011 12:31 GMT
#186
Huk is awesome. I wasn't so much into him earlier but nowadays he's one of my favourites. Go win the GSL, you got what it takes! Those forcefields, man.
PL #4 fan
mrscheng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden658 Posts
February 22 2011 12:33 GMT
#187
"I forgot my pillow but my oGs jacket faired okay."

what does this mean? never heard the expression.


HuK hwaiting!
SKT Hyuk is my homeboy
Ciel
Profile Joined October 2010
Hungary289 Posts
February 22 2011 12:34 GMT
#188
Huk is one of the best and most entertaining tosses in the whole GSL and I really hope he and Ret make it to code S to have a TZP liquid trio in the best of the bests to root for. Liquid Fighting!!!!
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
February 22 2011 12:40 GMT
#189
On February 22 2011 21:33 mrscheng wrote:
"I forgot my pillow but my oGs jacket faired okay."

what does this mean? never heard the expression.


HuK hwaiting!

Fared okay = did alright

OT: Great interview with HuK, hopefully he can secure code S in 2 weeks (or however long it is).
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 12:48:10
February 22 2011 12:45 GMT
#190
WHAT THE HuK?

Basically HuK need to stop talking so much shit. It's funny now as HuK has done this interview, I'm reading up on TL about him complaining about people who mostly gave well deserved criticism to someone who, in my opinion, deserved it. I don't know, maybe its just me but I really hate people who win one match against a zerg, who played pretty crappy tbh and suddenly get the "high-and-mighty"-syndrome. I think he needs to stop talking shit and just play games.

(Also, it's fucking amazing that he won the game. Hope to see him do even better next game!)

User was temp banned for this post.
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
Healingproof
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden81 Posts
February 22 2011 12:46 GMT
#191
PSYCH
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 12:49:54
February 22 2011 12:49 GMT
#192
On February 22 2011 21:45 isbunk wrote:
WHAT THE HuK?

Basically HuK need to stop talking so much shit. It's funny now as HuK has done this interview, I'm reading up on TL about him complaining about people who mostly gave well deserved criticism to someone who, in my opinion, deserved it. I don't know, maybe its just me but I really hate people who win one match against a zerg, who played pretty crappy tbh and suddenly get the "high-and-mighty"-syndrome. I think he needs to stop talking shit and just play games.

(Also, it's fucking amazing that he won the game. Hope to see him do even better next game!)


For him saying his opinion and telling how it actually it means that he has "high-and-mighty"-syndrome?

I hope your not too serious.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
February 22 2011 12:53 GMT
#193
On February 22 2011 21:49 eYeball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 21:45 isbunk wrote:
WHAT THE HuK?

Basically HuK need to stop talking so much shit. It's funny now as HuK has done this interview, I'm reading up on TL about him complaining about people who mostly gave well deserved criticism to someone who, in my opinion, deserved it. I don't know, maybe its just me but I really hate people who win one match against a zerg, who played pretty crappy tbh and suddenly get the "high-and-mighty"-syndrome. I think he needs to stop talking shit and just play games.

(Also, it's fucking amazing that he won the game. Hope to see him do even better next game!)


For him saying his opinion and telling how it actually it means that he has "high-and-mighty"-syndrome?

I hope your not too serious.


Him saying how it actually is (im guessing this is what you wanted to say), would be him responding to the criticism, not doing a ceremony and pulling random numbers out of his ass. So yeah, I'm actually pretty serious about my post.
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
mrscheng
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Sweden658 Posts
February 22 2011 12:58 GMT
#194
On February 22 2011 21:40 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2011 21:33 mrscheng wrote:
"I forgot my pillow but my oGs jacket faired okay."

what does this mean? never heard the expression.


HuK hwaiting!

Fared okay = did alright

OT: Great interview with HuK, hopefully he can secure code S in 2 weeks (or however long it is).


ty ty
SKT Hyuk is my homeboy
Champi
Profile Joined March 2010
1422 Posts
February 22 2011 13:02 GMT
#195
THE INCREDIBLE HUK

congrats to him, hes an extraordinary player and deserves to go as far as the finals at the very least, let alone winning them.

ceremony was called for, hope people come to their senses after seeing him perform that ceremony
Ganjamaster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Argentina475 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 13:05:38
February 22 2011 13:04 GMT
#196
Huk needs to stop talking trash and focus on actually winning Code A which is what he is in Korea to do. White knighting and writing little poems does not help his cause rather. I am a Liquid supporter, but behavior like this seems to be a little bit unprofessional on his part imo.

User was temp banned for this post.
My hoes be the thickest, my dro.. the stickiest
mawno
Profile Joined February 2009
Sweden114 Posts
February 22 2011 13:06 GMT
#197
Really impressive and fun play from HuK, refreshing to see pvz that is not based on collossus play.
W2
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1177 Posts
February 22 2011 13:19 GMT
#198
This is just my opinion, so I hope no one takes offense to this, but if HuK wants people to stop talking shit he better be able to back it up. Because from the looks of it I can keep talking shit and HuK couldn't do anything about it (iNcontrol on the other hand, LOL. See my point?)

Not meant to be disrespectful! You are still a beautiful man, HuK! Just can't take you seriously when you say tough things like that in an interview knowing what you look like. The bieber hair and girly 'shush' don't help.

Again, I am in no way trying to be disrespectful, just offering an honest viewpoint. I loved your games and hope you have the motivation to go far (because you totally have the skills!)

User was temp banned for this post.
Hi
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
February 22 2011 13:24 GMT
#199
On February 22 2011 22:19 W2 wrote:
This is just my opinion, so I hope no one takes offense to this, but if HuK wants people to stop talking shit he better be able to back it up. Because from the looks of it I can keep talking shit and HuK couldn't do anything about it (iNcontrol on the other hand, LOL. See my point?)

Not meant to be disrespectful! You are still a beautiful man, HuK! Just can't take you seriously when you say tough things like that in an interview knowing what you look like. The bieber hair and girly 'shush' don't help.

Again, I am in no way trying to be disrespectful, just offering an honest viewpoint. I loved your games and hope you have the motivation to go far (because you totally have the skills!)

Are you mentally unsound? He's not threatening to bash anyone. He's saying EVERYONE TAKE A FUCKING CHILL PILL AND RELAX.

You should take his advice!
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
internaLPaiN
Profile Joined January 2011
Spain1 Post
February 22 2011 13:25 GMT
#200
where can i watch the replays?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech143
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17204
Rain 1539
GuemChi 577
NaDa 23
Bale 17
sSak 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
NeuroSwarm209
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7339
taco 580
minikerr42
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1075
Mew2King99
Other Games
JimRising 612
WinterStarcraft573
C9.Mang0177
ViBE110
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 171
• davetesta29
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo482
• Stunt300
Other Games
• Scarra883
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 56m
INu's Battles
7h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 56m
OSC
19h 11m
Replay Cast
19h 56m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.