• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9591 users

PokerStrategy.com TSL3 - Page 40

Forum Index > News
932 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 47 Next All
Usurper
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Macedonia283 Posts
January 02 2011 01:30 GMT
#781
So... when are we starting the chain bank robbing in order to supplement the prize pool?

+ Show Spoiler +
P.S. Can't wait to see the professionalism and production TSL is famous for.

GOOD JOB SIRS
I love humanity. It is people that i can't stand.
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
January 02 2011 01:31 GMT
#782
On January 02 2011 09:45 Bibbit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 08:47 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On January 02 2011 08:41 Random() wrote:
It is somewhat weird that you have decided to carry the top seeds over to another game, in my opinion that is slightly unfair.

Before TSL2 we said we may invite these players. No guarantees. Just that we would consider it. Now for TSL 3 we looked at these players and their accomplishments in SC2 and decided that two of them being absolute world class players and the third is a respectable 3100 on ladder is enough to continue our policy of seeding our previous top 3. Your argument is valid but it has simply been our preference not to have our previous champion and top finishers miss out of our tournament when we think they have the skill to compete. Tournaments without their previous champion are always a little awkward so we are very happy that these guys are as good as they are.


Just to add to this, Mondragon is also a very talented guy. I have no doubt that he will be incredibly impressive when TSL time comes around.

Let's hope he gets to show some of it by avoiding the koreans....
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
January 02 2011 01:45 GMT
#783
hahaha I was like WTF! then I saw Tyler's handsome face
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
dangots0ul
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States919 Posts
January 02 2011 01:59 GMT
#784
who else wishes this was sc1
i type teamliquid into the url subconsciously... all...the...time...
MG`Odien
Profile Joined December 2010
United States60 Posts
January 02 2011 02:03 GMT
#785
Awesome stuff! Can't wait. :D
MYM.Odien, Gz)odie_us, NeO)gabuAt, ToT)Sawyer(, Sawyer, oDieN
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
January 02 2011 02:07 GMT
#786
On January 02 2011 10:59 dangots0ul wrote:
who else wishes this was sc1

It would be nice, but the foreign BW scene is almost dead. The Ro16 would consist of mostly no-namers. The excitement and drama wouldn't be there.

When I saw the teaser this morning I went nuts. Can't wait.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 02:08:26
January 02 2011 02:08 GMT
#787
I only saw TSL2 a long time after it was played, since I wasn't too much into the community by then, and I have to say I wished dearly I was there when it happened. I'm happy TSL3 is on its way! :D, good choice having 13 korean invitees, it makes the league VERY competitive and global, making it more important. Love the effort TL staff puts into these initiatives, shows their dedication, congratz!
rasnj
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1959 Posts
January 02 2011 02:24 GMT
#788
On January 02 2011 10:45 Licmyobelisk wrote:
hahaha I was like WTF! then I saw Tyler's handsome face

Well just imagine how Tyler felt. Must have been quite the surprise (assuming of course he wasn't warned).
TaKemE
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark1045 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 02:26:35
January 02 2011 02:25 GMT
#789
Invites im hopeing for:

Zerg:
TSL_FruitDealer
IMNesTea
EGIdrA
Liquid`Ret

Toss:
oGsMC
oGsInCa
TSL_sSKS
Liquid`Huk

Terran:
Liquid`Jinro
IMmvp

And 3 of these:
oGsSTC (cant play in GSL but is insane good)
RainBOw
MarineKingPrime
SlayerSBoxeR
oGsNada
TSL_Clide
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
January 02 2011 02:32 GMT
#790
The best new years news ever. Honestly nothing gets me more excited then these surprises from TL. I saw the nose and INSTANTLY knew what it was about. Thanks glider for drawing these, they are amazing!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
SC2Phoenix
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada2814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-02 02:57:43
January 02 2011 02:39 GMT
#791
That intro is fucking amazing <3 Who ever made that, major props to you.
Who the fuck has a family of fucking trees? This song is so god damn stupid. Fuck you song, fuck you and your stupid trees. -itmeJP
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
January 02 2011 02:40 GMT
#792
This is going to be fucking huge.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
January 02 2011 02:42 GMT
#793
This is going to be so awesome, I can't wait to see Mondragon perform.
Whyzguy
Profile Joined June 2008
Canada263 Posts
January 02 2011 02:44 GMT
#794
And to think I almost skipped the video...

Everything about TSL3 sends chills down my spine. Looking forward to it!
"He who throws dirt, is losing ground." - Fortune Cookie [May 2011]
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
January 02 2011 02:46 GMT
#795
HOLY MOTHERF*CKING HELL. BEST New Year's present ever!!!! I love TL. TSL 1 and 2 were MASSIVE. I can still remember the huge buildup to the first one, all the secret messages and the excitement :D, the event was AMAZING.

Here's to another fantastic production :D *raises champagne*
Creegz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada354 Posts
January 02 2011 02:51 GMT
#796
Oh god I wish I could partake -_- I work Saturdays. I'm gonna see if I can pull it off after work.
Who is this guy? ^
SpoR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1542 Posts
January 02 2011 02:54 GMT
#797
Wow I clicked a blog and this shit started playing and my hair on my skin stood up, it's still standing as I am writing this.
A man is what he thinks about all day long.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 02 2011 02:57 GMT
#798
On January 02 2011 10:31 Telcontar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 09:45 Bibbit wrote:
On January 02 2011 08:47 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
On January 02 2011 08:41 Random() wrote:
It is somewhat weird that you have decided to carry the top seeds over to another game, in my opinion that is slightly unfair.

Before TSL2 we said we may invite these players. No guarantees. Just that we would consider it. Now for TSL 3 we looked at these players and their accomplishments in SC2 and decided that two of them being absolute world class players and the third is a respectable 3100 on ladder is enough to continue our policy of seeding our previous top 3. Your argument is valid but it has simply been our preference not to have our previous champion and top finishers miss out of our tournament when we think they have the skill to compete. Tournaments without their previous champion are always a little awkward so we are very happy that these guys are as good as they are.


Just to add to this, Mondragon is also a very talented guy. I have no doubt that he will be incredibly impressive when TSL time comes around.

Let's hope he gets to show some of it by avoiding the koreans....


The koreans that will be invited will be good but this isn't BW. The koreans aren't that far ahead of foreigners so I could honestly see a korean not winning this tournament depending on who all qualifies for this ^^
When I think of something else, something will go here
ghrur
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3786 Posts
January 02 2011 02:57 GMT
#799
OH FUCK YES. I LOVE YOU POKERSTRATEGY!!! :D
darkness overpowering
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 02 2011 02:59 GMT
#800
On January 02 2011 11:24 rasnj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2011 10:45 Licmyobelisk wrote:
hahaha I was like WTF! then I saw Tyler's handsome face

Well just imagine how Tyler felt. Must have been quite the surprise (assuming of course he wasn't warned).

(we did have to get his picture in the first place :p )
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings52
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
PiLiPiLi 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3141
ViBE156
Bale 22
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm214
Counter-Strike
summit1g7184
taco 640
Other Games
JimRising 576
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1084
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP108
• davetesta26
• practicex 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1098
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.