![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/heyoka/iem/mothership.jpg)
At first I was like:
"What?"
But then I was all like:
"Hahahaha!"
| Forum Index > News |
|
EffectS
Belgium795 Posts
![]() At first I was like: "What?" But then I was all like: "Hahahaha!" | ||
|
Sanguinarius
United States3427 Posts
| ||
|
Swwww
Switzerland812 Posts
| ||
|
luke1304
108 Posts
| ||
|
rockon1215
United States612 Posts
On October 19 2010 20:59 luke1304 wrote: IdrA was saying that Select has no zerg to practice with because if people are smart, they will choose either Protoss or Terran since IdrA believes zerg to be the weakest race.What did Idra mean with "other ppl are smart, they don't play zerg" ? | ||
|
luke1304
108 Posts
![]() | ||
|
CherubDown
United States171 Posts
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays?filter-tournament=26 | ||
|
danl9rm
United States3111 Posts
On October 19 2010 19:07 SkyBlade wrote: Well, to be perfectly honest, Idra showed that he can be beaten. And quite easy. The drop inside his base, showed how much he's open inside of his main. lol, so, you'd rather him keep all his units at his main? And then he'd never lose? Ugh, your post just unsettles me in so many ways. This was the first sc2 tournament where Idra impressed me. He did really, really well. He was also the best at the tourney, so I'm glad he won. Dear IdrA, you're good. be nice(r). | ||
|
Fraidnot
United States824 Posts
On October 19 2010 19:44 SkyBlade wrote: I'm just trying to figure out, why he's so arrogant. It's because he's so good. | ||
|
neoenigma
United States243 Posts
On October 19 2010 19:44 SkyBlade wrote: I'm just trying to figure out, why he's so arrogant. He is arrogant because he has a ton of Brood War experience. He practices 8-10 hours a day. He moved to Korea and was on a Korean SC team. He does extremely well on the Korean Ladder with a 65% win rate. He qualified for GSL 2 times in a row. I suspect there are very few NA players that can beat him consistently. But his bad manner is often overhyped because he raged in big public tournaments when he was younger...but he's become very professional. There are FAR FAR worse ragers out there. Just check out destiny's stream when it's up (Steven Bonnell II). | ||
|
PainUser
United States206 Posts
| ||
|
Satisfaktion
United States106 Posts
Great times meeting some big names in the community such as TheGunRun from GLHF, Ipp from RageQuit, iCCUP Diamond, JP, DJ Wheat, Day9, and of course the players themselves! All of EG were nice, talkative guys, but I didn't really get a chance to talk to anyone besides them sadly. However I did manage to get a ton of pics with almost all the big name players. Good times, good times. | ||
|
Kelsin
United States253 Posts
On October 19 2010 19:07 SkyBlade wrote: Well, to be perfectly honest, Idra showed that he can be beaten. And quite easy. The drop inside his base, showed how much he's open inside of his main. I wouldn't call it "easy", Kiwi's micro was incredible. If the warping in zealots didn't block the 2nd immortal it could have ended very differently. | ||
|
TheResidentEvil
United States991 Posts
| ||
|
Usurper
Macedonia283 Posts
| ||
|
iNcontroL
USA29055 Posts
GET SOME | ||
|
marcesr
Germany1383 Posts
| ||
|
drlame
Sweden574 Posts
On October 19 2010 23:52 neoenigma wrote: Show nested quote + On October 19 2010 19:44 SkyBlade wrote: I'm just trying to figure out, why he's so arrogant. He is arrogant because he has a ton of Brood War experience. He practices 8-10 hours a day. He moved to Korea and was on a Korean SC team. He does extremely well on the Korean Ladder with a 65% win rate. He qualified for GSL 2 times in a row. I suspect there are very few NA players that can beat him consistently. But his bad manner is often overhyped because he raged in big public tournaments when he was younger...but he's become very professional. There are FAR FAR worse ragers out there. Just check out destiny's stream when it's up (Steven Bonnell II). Or Naniwa. I'm glad to see that IdrA's practice is showing results and, as always, his witty remarks during games are refreshing. | ||
|
AyJay
1515 Posts
| ||
|
teko
Canada1197 Posts
By comparison, Idra played 7 games. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2Dewaltoss firebathero Zeus Trap 910 Bale NaDa ToSsGirL Shine Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g5245 Grubby2724 B2W.Neo729 Beastyqt675 byalli420 shahzam395 KnowMe161 C9.Mang0148 TKL ToD23 Railgan17 Chillindude12 |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|