• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:44
CEST 04:44
KST 11:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6507 users

[MLG] DC Recap - Page 5

Forum Index > News
90 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Garalor
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany136 Posts
October 20 2010 16:19 GMT
#81
ohh thx you a lot emq!
Solai
Profile Joined September 2009
204 Posts
October 20 2010 16:45 GMT
#82
Nice writeup! Does anyone know when the VODs will be up?
CheeseGrater
Profile Joined August 2010
United States290 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-20 19:51:51
October 20 2010 19:50 GMT
#83
On October 20 2010 16:21 CaucasianAsian wrote:
if im not interested in it, why would i read it?

i dont care who you are, treat me with respect, and i'll do the same. if you act as if its unheard of to not be recognized instantly, and gawk in how ignorant someone is in a 4 month old game, i consider that to be ill mannered. I don't follow Starcraft 2. I don't follow every tiny tournament about this game, so why should I know who some kid is wearing a TeamLiquid shirt. There were many people wearing TL shirts, myself included, and I have no problem introducing myself to anyone. I don't think everyone should know who I am because I have X amount of posts, or I was a practice partner for X pro gamer.

TorcH on the other hand, I recognized him from an interview he had during WCG, and he was very modest, and a real chill guy. Much respect for him.


All of the experiences I had with HuK made him seem like an awesome guy at MLG. He offered to let me warm up on his computer when we still had another hour to practice, etc. He probably expected you to know who he was since u were at a SC2 event... I mean, he is kind of a big deal in SC2. Sounds like a simple little misunderstanding.
shinarit
Profile Joined May 2010
Hungary900 Posts
October 21 2010 07:55 GMT
#84
Want to see some awesome late game ZvZ, IdrA vs Fruit or something like that... well, im sure we will see some when there will be more zergs in the brackets of tourneys, but these games were awesome too, the few i saw...
T for BoxeR, Z for IdrA, P because i have no self-respect
Sholoshka
Profile Joined October 2010
United States60 Posts
October 21 2010 20:16 GMT
#85
The $500 Mothership...

Pretty epic.
ionlyplayPROtoss
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada573 Posts
October 22 2010 00:55 GMT
#86
complete and utter idra domination. Hope he can do the same in gsl ^^
TheRPGAddict
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1403 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 22:00:47
October 22 2010 22:00 GMT
#87
Good event. I was kinda expecting him to win though simply because his fundamentals, especially in big tournaments, are above and beyond most NA/EU players simply because of his past experience with the game. I am glad that such fundamentals ultimately won him the championship. GJ idra!
devil`
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States176 Posts
October 25 2010 03:23 GMT
#88
I actually uploaded the finals if you want to watch. IdrA vs SeLeCT



http://devilsfeed.info/ My personal Blog. Follow me on twitter @iamdevilrawr
Zecias
Profile Joined September 2010
United States116 Posts
October 25 2010 06:06 GMT
#89
On October 20 2010 16:21 CaucasianAsian wrote:
if im not interested in it, why would i read it?

i dont care who you are, treat me with respect, and i'll do the same. if you act as if its unheard of to not be recognized instantly, and gawk in how ignorant someone is in a 4 month old game, i consider that to be ill mannered. I don't follow Starcraft 2. I don't follow every tiny tournament about this game, so why should I know who some kid is wearing a TeamLiquid shirt. There were many people wearing TL shirts, myself included, and I have no problem introducing myself to anyone. I don't think everyone should know who I am because I have X amount of posts, or I was a practice partner for X pro gamer.

TorcH on the other hand, I recognized him from an interview he had during WCG, and he was very modest, and a real chill guy. Much respect for him.


i don't really think it's arrogant to assume that TL posters would know the people on the actual team, but thats just my opinion.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
October 27 2010 02:30 GMT
#90
oh gawd, well idra cant complain after this patch
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Zaccubus
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom46 Posts
October 27 2010 11:03 GMT
#91
some video's of dignitas.seleCT that i made over MLG sorry for the bad sound I failed



www.twitter.com/Zaccubus - www.team-dignitas.net
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2526
NotJumperer 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever868
NeuroSwarm209
Other Games
summit1g6047
Coldzera 781
Day[9].tv738
JimRising 690
C9.Mang0354
PiGStarcraft260
ArmadaUGS26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick909
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream344
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv738
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
7h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
21h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.