• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7612 users

Fantasy PL 09-10 R5 Signups - Page 9

Forum Index > News
305 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
May 27 2010 20:57 GMT
#161
Things people need to learn:

- (Z)RorO should (T)Never, (P)Ever be on an anti-team.
- (T)Really goes on the left side of your roster, NOT the right (Z)Side.
- (P)Bisu as a 5-point anti-pick is a (T)Really dangerous choice. Is your five (P)Point pick (T)Really worth chancing (P)Bisu, who will be playing almost every set and some ACE matches?
- hite regulars (Z)Just got bumped to super-regulars. If you put them on your anti-team, you are going to die.
- (T)SoulKey is a (Z)great pick for your anti-team if you (Z)Love watching up-and-coming players get more and more games while your score plummets
- (P)Horang2 is probably a steal at 5 points (as stupid as that sounds)
the last wcs commissioner
Destro
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands1206 Posts
May 27 2010 21:06 GMT
#162
lololol gary busey edit was awesome.
bring back weapon of choice for hots!
MrBob
Profile Joined November 2009
93 Posts
May 27 2010 21:07 GMT
#163
My (T)Team:

Main:
(P)Bisu
(T)BoxeR
(T)firebathero
(Z)July
(T)NaDa
(T)ToSsGirL

Anti:
(Z)Jaedong
(P)PerfectMan
(Z)RorO
Who can troll the past can troll the future. Who can troll the present can troll the past.
plan3t
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada75 Posts
May 27 2010 21:09 GMT
#164
On May 28 2010 06:07 MrBob wrote:
My (T)Team:

Main:
(P)Bisu
(T)BoxeR
(T)firebathero
(Z)July
(T)NaDa
(T)ToSsGirL

Anti:
(Z)Jaedong
(P)PerfectMan
(Z)RorO


You'd get more points if you switched your team with your anti-team.
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8138 Posts
May 27 2010 21:12 GMT
#165
Hope I win

Main Team
3 (T)Classic
11 (T)Flash (captain)
5 (T)ForGG
3 (P)Movie
4 (P)Stats
0 (Z)Yellow
4 Hwaseung Oz

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (Z)Great
6 (P)Jangbi

This is my team right now. Does anyone with good FPL have anything to suggest? I really thought about getting rid of Flash so I could then use the extra points to get someone better than Yellow, but I think in the end Flash (or JD) will be more than worth it right? In addition Flash won't have any serious individual league challenges to worry about (he is seeded deep into both) until the last 4th of R5...

However I could always drop him for someone like Kal and try and replace Yellow with Violet, etc.

Stats and ForGG have both been preforming well on KT and KT will probably have a decent round so I figure they will get lineup points, victory points, and team win points..

I chose OZ as my team because I think they will make a good drive for the playoffs and preform well in R5...

Movie is there not so much because I think he'll win often but because he'll probably do 55% winrate in R5, show up in the CJ lineup consistently and CJ as a team has been streaking recently...

I'm gambling on Classic making a breakthrough in R5

Thoughts?
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8138 Posts
May 27 2010 21:18 GMT
#166
Oh and on anti, I chose Anytime because he's a sub 50% player on ace, which will lose very often. Then I chose Jangbi and Great because they are on Khan, which I also expect to do poorly in R5. Jangbi is slumping and Great isn't too great to begin with.

I almost chose Bisu for anti but I think it's not worth the risk seeing as he's sent in most of SKT's lineups and will probably preform better (as will SKT in general as they try and hold on to a playoff spot.) overall i think Bisu will kill alot of anti teams
Sanku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada90 Posts
May 27 2010 21:23 GMT
#167
On May 28 2010 06:12 Vasoline73 wrote:
Hope I win

Main Team
3 (T)Classic
11 (T)Flash (captain)
5 (T)ForGG
3 (P)Movie
4 (P)Stats
0 (Z)Yellow
4 Hwaseung Oz

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (Z)Great
6 (P)Jangbi

This is my team right now. Does anyone with good FPL have anything to suggest? I really thought about getting rid of Flash so I could then use the extra points to get someone better than Yellow, but I think in the end Flash (or JD) will be more than worth it right? In addition Flash won't have any serious individual league challenges to worry about (he is seeded deep into both) until the last 4th of R5...

However I could always drop him for someone like Kal and try and replace Yellow with Violet, etc.

Stats and ForGG have both been preforming well on KT and KT will probably have a decent round so I figure they will get lineup points, victory points, and team win points..

I chose OZ as my team because I think they will make a good drive for the playoffs and preform well in R5...

Movie is there not so much because I think he'll win often but because he'll probably do 55% winrate in R5, show up in the CJ lineup consistently and CJ as a team has been streaking recently...

I'm gambling on Classic making a breakthrough in R5

Thoughts?


Having 3 players on the same team doesn't generally work too well; I tried that with Kwanro/Free/Zero last round and I completely failed. And for the price of Flash you could get Effort/Fantasy and Free/Kwanro/Sea/Midas Stats, this way you could replace yellow and get more points.
# 1/0 NaDa fan. You can't get better than that./ I spell challenge with a "r"
Sanku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada90 Posts
May 27 2010 21:25 GMT
#168
COME ON BISU

Main Team
5 (P)Bisu (captain)
7 (Z)Effort
4 (P)Free
4 (Z)Kwanro
7 (T)Leta
0 (Z)Yellow
3 Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (P)Flying
5 (Z)Hyuk


HUGE gamble on taking Bisu and KHAN, but I'm pretty confident they'll do well =D
# 1/0 NaDa fan. You can't get better than that./ I spell challenge with a "r"
Grend
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1600 Posts
May 27 2010 21:31 GMT
#169
Heres my team, really doubt it will do well
Main Team
4 (P)Best
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
2 (Z)FireFist
5 (T)ForGG
1 (Z)July
3 (Z)Soulkey
5 CJ Entus

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
5 (Z)Hyuk
11 (Z)Jaedong
♞ Against the Wind - Bob Seger ♞
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
May 27 2010 21:33 GMT
#170
Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
4 (P)Free
5 (T)Light
3 (T)Mind
4 (T)Sea
5 (Z)Zero
2 Hite Sparkyz

Anti Team
3 (Z)Hero
6 (P)Jangbi
4 (T)Lomo


I don't really like Sparkyz there when I can get KHAN/ESTRO for just one more point. Any suggestions what to do?
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 21:36:38
May 27 2010 21:35 GMT
#171
ruBy or SoulKey?

If ruBy then...
YellOw or BoxeR?

-team picks btw-
TEEHEE
HeadhunteR
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Argentina1258 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 21:36:13
May 27 2010 21:35 GMT
#172
im relatively new to fpl but isnt the key to anti teams to put players that dont get played that often?

and why do so many people put roro in their anti in their first fpl.. ??? i fell for that
in The Kong line forever
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
May 27 2010 21:39 GMT
#173
On May 28 2010 06:35 HeadhunteR wrote:
im relatively new to fpl but isnt the key to anti teams to put players that dont get played that often?


It sure is, but those players must be worth at least 13 points total.
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Sanku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada90 Posts
May 27 2010 21:40 GMT
#174
On May 28 2010 06:33 ondik wrote:
Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
4 (P)Free
5 (T)Light
3 (T)Mind
4 (T)Sea
5 (Z)Zero
2 Hite Sparkyz

Anti Team
3 (Z)Hero
6 (P)Jangbi
4 (T)Lomo


I don't really like Sparkyz there when I can get KHAN/ESTRO for just one more point. Any suggestions what to do?


Downgrade Light to Kwanro Sparkyz are gonna be terrible they lost like half their players to the scandal
# 1/0 NaDa fan. You can't get better than that./ I spell challenge with a "r"
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
May 27 2010 21:44 GMT
#175
On May 28 2010 06:35 EffectS wrote:
ruBy or SoulKey?

If ruBy then...
YellOw or BoxeR?

-team picks btw-


answer me please to help me get out of this dillema...
TEEHEE
ondik
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Czech Republic2908 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 21:47:29
May 27 2010 21:45 GMT
#176
On May 28 2010 06:40 Sanku wrote:

Downgrade Light to Kwanro Sparkyz are gonna be terrible they lost like half their players to the scandal



Maybe rather Zero than Light?

EffectS: if Ruby, then Yellow for sure.
Bisu. The one and only. // Save the cheerreaver, save the world (of SC2)
Sanku
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada90 Posts
May 27 2010 21:48 GMT
#177
On May 28 2010 06:45 ondik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2010 06:40 Sanku wrote:

Downgrade Light to Kwanro Sparkyz are gonna be terrible they lost like half their players to the scandal



Maybe rather Zero than Light?


Zero and Light are priced the same. Kwanro is actually better than you'd think. Also I advise you to get Jangbi off your team and instead get 2 5-pointers; there's a lot of overpriced 5 pointers such as Horang2, great, Flying, etc.
# 1/0 NaDa fan. You can't get better than that./ I spell challenge with a "r"
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 21:55:11
May 27 2010 21:51 GMT
#178
On May 28 2010 06:45 ondik wrote:

EffectS: if Ruby, then Yellow for sure.


Kk, how does this line-up feel:

Main Team
1 (P)BackHo
7 (T)Fantasy
5 (P)Horang2
11 (Z)Jaedong (captain)
2 (T)Ruby
0 (Z)Yellow
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (P)Flying
5 (Z)Hyuk

Mix of some solid point gainers and some gambles.

I have confidence in Jaedong and FanTaSy to get constantly lined-up and get me some points. While I believe that ruBy will also get alot of action at ACE and he has performed good for the last round in my eyes.

BackHo seems to be the new revelation, everyone's picking him. So I confide with the community here and because the YellOw pick after ruBy I had one more point left from my original pick as Sea. So that went into Horang2.
TEEHEE
polgas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1791 Posts
May 27 2010 21:58 GMT
#179
Wanted to pick Light for another Terran but damn he's expensive.

polgas

Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
4 (Z)Action
4 (T)Sea
4 (P)Free
3 (Z)Hydra
3 (P)Movie
5 CJ Entus

Anti Team
4 (Z)Hyun
4 (T)Lomo
5 (Z)Shine
Leee Jaee Doong
ZhenMiChan
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Netherlands1181 Posts
May 27 2010 22:01 GMT
#180
cry me a reaver

Main Team
4 (P)Best
5 (P)Bisu
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
3 (Z)Hoejja
3 (T)Mind
4 (T)Sea
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
3 (T)Classic
4 (T)Midas
6 (P)Stork
Studying Chinese~
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.