Main Team
7
3
3
1
5
5
5 CJ Entus
Anti Team
4
5
4
Anti-team: just picked players I have a bad feeling about.
| Forum Index > News |
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
Main Team 7 3 3 1 5 5 5 CJ Entus Anti Team 4 5 4 Anti-team: just picked players I have a bad feeling about. | ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
Ah fuck I think I'll replace baby with effort. I have a feeling I'll get less points cuz of it but hey I'm an Entusman | ||
|
ThunderGod
New Zealand897 Posts
Main Team 6 7 4 4 0 5 4 Woongjin Stars Anti Team 4 5 4 I feel my team is quite balanced, spent 10 minutes on it so what do people think? | ||
|
erektion
Canada62 Posts
Excel Main Team 4 7 1 8 4 3 3 MBCGame Hero Anti Team 5 4 4 not too sure about movie is going to perform | ||
|
jpak
United States5045 Posts
| ||
|
Kyuukyuu
Canada6263 Posts
| ||
|
Devski
United States25 Posts
| ||
|
danbel1005
United States1319 Posts
| ||
|
Devski
United States25 Posts
Main Team 5 7 4 4 3 4 3 MBCGame Hero Anti Team 4 4 5 | ||
|
DreaM)XeRO
Korea (South)4667 Posts
and LOL'ED | ||
|
kOre
Canada3642 Posts
| ||
|
kOre
Canada3642 Posts
On May 28 2010 08:20 jpak wrote: CJ Entus Main Team 7 3 3 1 5 5 5 CJ Entus Anti Team 4 5 4 Anti-team: just picked players I have a bad feeling about. lol huge faith in CJ Entus, I like the way you think hahaha ![]() | ||
|
deth
Australia1757 Posts
Main Team 4 7 2 4 3 4 6 KT Rolster Anti Team 5 4 4 Yeah. | ||
|
Fireflies
United Kingdom211 Posts
Main Team 7 7 2 5 3 4 2 Hite Sparkyz Anti Team 5 4 4 I just hope Effort and Movie do as well on my main team as they did on my anti-team. | ||
|
Uncle Leo
60 Posts
Main Team 7 3 4 3 4 4 5 CJ Entus Anti Team 5 4 4 Need some thoughts on my team | ||
|
speedphlux
Bulgaria962 Posts
Main Team 3 4 11 3 2 4 3 eSTRO Anti Team 1 8 4 We'll wait and see ![]() | ||
|
Serpico
4285 Posts
Dreampeth Main Team 4 2 2 11 2 6 3 Samsung KHAN Anti Team 5 5 3 | ||
|
endieg
Germany49 Posts
| ||
|
snotboogie
Australia3550 Posts
On May 28 2010 08:47 Devski wrote: all those with PREACH IT, BROTHER! Beesuit <333 | ||
|
Serpico
4285 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby3357 ArmadaUGS1449 ceh9527 B2W.Neo492 byalli440 C9.Mang0148 KnowMe146 Chillindude136 QueenE100 Trikslyr44 Railgan21 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|